'The Originals' Spoilers: Did Klaus Lose the Battle and His Hybrid Baby? Watch Promo Video Released for Finale Episode Titled 'From a Cradle to a Grave'
By Jenalyn Villamarin | May 9, 2014 11:19 AM EST
After everything that has happened in the penultimate "The Originals" episode, fans are now excited to find out what will go down in the finale episode of the CW spinoff series. The CW Network teased the viewers with the released video and promotional photos for "The Originals" Season 1 finale episode titled "From a Cradle to a Grave."
Did Original hybrid Klaus Mikaelson (Joseph Morgan) lose the battle and his child? The promo video released tease that things are not going according to plan for Klaus.
In Episode 22, Klaus can be seen entering the church where witches Genevieve (Elyse Levesque) and Monique (Yasmine Al Bustami) took Hayley (Phoebe Tonkin) to give birth. A scene showed Hayley holding her baby then Klaus is screaming while pinned against the wall. Did the witches harm Klaus' hybrid child?
Elijah (Daniel Gillies) can also be seen walking into the church, drops to his knees and looks at Klaus with a not-so-happy- look on his face. Then, the sound of a baby's cry wraps the teaser video for the final episode of "The Originals" Season 1.
According to the Examiner report, the final episode will have the werewolves discussing the future of their pack in New Orleans with Francesca Correa (Peta Sergeant), a werewolf from the Guerrera family line, meeting up with Oliver (Chase Coleman) and Jackson (Nathan Parsons).
Davina (Danielle Campbell) and Cami (Leah Pipes) decide to work together in taking down Klaus. It looks like Davina's last conversation with Mikael (Sebastian Roché) in the previous episode titled "The Battle of New Orleans" had the young witch convinced on bringing back the one man that can take down the Original hybrid.
Additionally, Klaus will be making a heartbreaking decision in Episode 22 "From a Cradle to a Grave" out of desperation in order to protect those who are most important to him. Click HERE to see the CW's promo photos from "The Originals" Season 1 finale episode.
"The Originals" Season 1 ends with Episode 22 titeld "From a Cradle to a Grave" on Tuesday night, May 13, at 8 pm ET on the CW Network.
Credit: YouTube/The CW Television Network
More Articles to Read:
'The Originals' Episode 21 'The Battle of New Orleans' Recap/Spoilers: The Real Enemy Appears, Who is She? - [READ]
'The Originals' Spoilers: The Ultimate Klaus-Marcel Faceoff to Happen in Episode 21 Titled 'The Battle of New Orleans' [WATCH PROMO VIDEO] - [READ]
'The Originals' Episode 20 'A Closer Walk with Thee' Recap/Spoilers: Mikael Wants To Come Back Again From The Dead with Davina's Help - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Camilla Parker-Bowles To Become Queen When Prince Charles Accedes To The Throne
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage