'The Originals' Spoilers: Did Klaus Lose the Battle and His Hybrid Baby? Watch Promo Video Released for Finale Episode Titled 'From a Cradle to a Grave'
By Jenalyn Villamarin | May 9, 2014 11:19 AM EST
After everything that has happened in the penultimate "The Originals" episode, fans are now excited to find out what will go down in the finale episode of the CW spinoff series. The CW Network teased the viewers with the released video and promotional photos for "The Originals" Season 1 finale episode titled "From a Cradle to a Grave."
Did Original hybrid Klaus Mikaelson (Joseph Morgan) lose the battle and his child? The promo video released tease that things are not going according to plan for Klaus.
In Episode 22, Klaus can be seen entering the church where witches Genevieve (Elyse Levesque) and Monique (Yasmine Al Bustami) took Hayley (Phoebe Tonkin) to give birth. A scene showed Hayley holding her baby then Klaus is screaming while pinned against the wall. Did the witches harm Klaus' hybrid child?
Elijah (Daniel Gillies) can also be seen walking into the church, drops to his knees and looks at Klaus with a not-so-happy- look on his face. Then, the sound of a baby's cry wraps the teaser video for the final episode of "The Originals" Season 1.
According to the Examiner report, the final episode will have the werewolves discussing the future of their pack in New Orleans with Francesca Correa (Peta Sergeant), a werewolf from the Guerrera family line, meeting up with Oliver (Chase Coleman) and Jackson (Nathan Parsons).
Davina (Danielle Campbell) and Cami (Leah Pipes) decide to work together in taking down Klaus. It looks like Davina's last conversation with Mikael (Sebastian Roché) in the previous episode titled "The Battle of New Orleans" had the young witch convinced on bringing back the one man that can take down the Original hybrid.
Additionally, Klaus will be making a heartbreaking decision in Episode 22 "From a Cradle to a Grave" out of desperation in order to protect those who are most important to him. Click HERE to see the CW's promo photos from "The Originals" Season 1 finale episode.
"The Originals" Season 1 ends with Episode 22 titeld "From a Cradle to a Grave" on Tuesday night, May 13, at 8 pm ET on the CW Network.
Credit: YouTube/The CW Television Network
More Articles to Read:
'The Originals' Episode 21 'The Battle of New Orleans' Recap/Spoilers: The Real Enemy Appears, Who is She? - [READ]
'The Originals' Spoilers: The Ultimate Klaus-Marcel Faceoff to Happen in Episode 21 Titled 'The Battle of New Orleans' [WATCH PROMO VIDEO] - [READ]
'The Originals' Episode 20 'A Closer Walk with Thee' Recap/Spoilers: Mikael Wants To Come Back Again From The Dead with Davina's Help - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Shocking Inside Stories Of Prince Charles and Princess Diana Revealed By Former Press Officer
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Another Celebrity Nude Photo Leak: Naked Pics Of Liam Payne And Kim Kardashian Uploaded Online
- Madonna Posts Video Of Son Hailed As Possibly The Next Dancing Prodigy
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Sept. 22-26 Spoilers: Updates On Nick And Sharon’s Wedding, Hilary, Neil, Phyllis, Chelsea, Billy And More
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?
- New Zealand Could Be Next ISIS Target After Australia Beheading Plot, Says Expert
- China Is Also Seizing Disputed Land Along Indian Border
- Xiaomi Mi4 v. Moto X (2014) – Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown