Justin Bieber Responds To Seth Rogen’s Attacks: ‘Sorry I Didn’t Bow Down to You’
By Anne Lu | May 9, 2014 10:12 AM EST
Justin Bieber has responded to Seth Rogen’s continued verbal attacks on him with a passive-aggressive tweet.
Rogen has been blasting his fellow Canadian for months, starting with a tweet in January in which he reacted to Bieber’s DUI arrest with “All jokes aside, Justin Bieber is a piece of sh**.”
Actor Seth Rogen attends the American Comedy Awards in New York April 26, 2014. REUTERS/Eric Thayer
He explained the tweet in March when he appeared in “Watch What Happens Live” talk show, telling host Andy Cohen, “He seems like he’s obnoxious and ungrateful and insincere and he puts people’s lives in danger with his horrible, horrible behaviour.”
He didn’t stop there.
On Monday, the 32-year-old “Neighbours” star was a guest star on shock jock Howard Stern’s radio show, in which he recalled his first meeting with the 20-year-old tween heartthrob.
“He’s a good example of someone you meet, who you think you’re going to hate him, and then you get to hate him as much as you thought. You meet him, and he meets up to every one of your [bad] expectations of how you hope he will be,” he told Stern.
He explained that the first time they met was on a German talk show, where he was asked by one of Bieber’s people to come out of his dressing room to meet Bieber.
“And it was weird, I was like, Sure, I’ll meet him. So I went outside to meet him and he was acting like I asked to meet him! It was very nonchalant, ‘You man. Sup.’ And I’m like, ‘What the f***, I don’t want to meet you. Don’t act all nonplussed to meet me I didn’t want to meet you! I was totally cool with not meeting you!’
“But I was like, fine, I wouldn’t have said anything. I was like, ‘Hey, he’s a bit of a mother******. He’s young, the kid’s a d***.”
And in a separate interview with “Today Show,” Rogen added, “I don’t know anyone who likes Justin Bieber.”
Finally, Bieber has responded to his insults with what appears to be a passive-aggressive way of telling Rogen that not everyone would submit to him.
Seth Rogan sorry I didnt bow down when I asked 2 meet u was probably a bit shy and didn't want to be over the top but still. love ur movies.
— Justin Bieber (@justinbieber) May 8, 2014
Rogen (not Rogan, as Bieber has misspelled it), hasn’t responded yet, though it’s likely that he would be launching another attack of his own.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- ‘America's Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Winner: Betting Odds And Judges Predict Who Could Win The Finals
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date