Justin Bieber Responds To Seth Rogen’s Attacks: ‘Sorry I Didn’t Bow Down to You’
By Anne Lu | May 9, 2014 10:12 AM EST
Justin Bieber has responded to Seth Rogen’s continued verbal attacks on him with a passive-aggressive tweet.
Rogen has been blasting his fellow Canadian for months, starting with a tweet in January in which he reacted to Bieber’s DUI arrest with “All jokes aside, Justin Bieber is a piece of sh**.”
Actor Seth Rogen attends the American Comedy Awards in New York April 26, 2014. REUTERS/Eric Thayer
He explained the tweet in March when he appeared in “Watch What Happens Live” talk show, telling host Andy Cohen, “He seems like he’s obnoxious and ungrateful and insincere and he puts people’s lives in danger with his horrible, horrible behaviour.”
He didn’t stop there.
On Monday, the 32-year-old “Neighbours” star was a guest star on shock jock Howard Stern’s radio show, in which he recalled his first meeting with the 20-year-old tween heartthrob.
“He’s a good example of someone you meet, who you think you’re going to hate him, and then you get to hate him as much as you thought. You meet him, and he meets up to every one of your [bad] expectations of how you hope he will be,” he told Stern.
He explained that the first time they met was on a German talk show, where he was asked by one of Bieber’s people to come out of his dressing room to meet Bieber.
“And it was weird, I was like, Sure, I’ll meet him. So I went outside to meet him and he was acting like I asked to meet him! It was very nonchalant, ‘You man. Sup.’ And I’m like, ‘What the f***, I don’t want to meet you. Don’t act all nonplussed to meet me I didn’t want to meet you! I was totally cool with not meeting you!’
“But I was like, fine, I wouldn’t have said anything. I was like, ‘Hey, he’s a bit of a mother******. He’s young, the kid’s a d***.”
And in a separate interview with “Today Show,” Rogen added, “I don’t know anyone who likes Justin Bieber.”
Finally, Bieber has responded to his insults with what appears to be a passive-aggressive way of telling Rogen that not everyone would submit to him.
Seth Rogan sorry I didnt bow down when I asked 2 meet u was probably a bit shy and didn't want to be over the top but still. love ur movies.
— Justin Bieber (@justinbieber) May 8, 2014
Rogen (not Rogan, as Bieber has misspelled it), hasn’t responded yet, though it’s likely that he would be launching another attack of his own.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Killer Whales Gobble Japanese Whaling Crew
- 12-inch MacBook Apple Retina and 2014 MacBook Pro to Feature Liquid Sensors, Release in October
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal
- 5 Marketing Nuggets We Can All Learn From Lady Gaga
- Malaysia Airlines Considers Changing Name After MH370 and MH17 Tragedies