Justin Bieber Responds To Seth Rogen’s Attacks: ‘Sorry I Didn’t Bow Down to You’
By Anne Lu | May 9, 2014 10:12 AM EST
Justin Bieber has responded to Seth Rogen’s continued verbal attacks on him with a passive-aggressive tweet.
Rogen has been blasting his fellow Canadian for months, starting with a tweet in January in which he reacted to Bieber’s DUI arrest with “All jokes aside, Justin Bieber is a piece of sh**.”
Actor Seth Rogen attends the American Comedy Awards in New York April 26, 2014. REUTERS/Eric Thayer
He explained the tweet in March when he appeared in “Watch What Happens Live” talk show, telling host Andy Cohen, “He seems like he’s obnoxious and ungrateful and insincere and he puts people’s lives in danger with his horrible, horrible behaviour.”
He didn’t stop there.
On Monday, the 32-year-old “Neighbours” star was a guest star on shock jock Howard Stern’s radio show, in which he recalled his first meeting with the 20-year-old tween heartthrob.
“He’s a good example of someone you meet, who you think you’re going to hate him, and then you get to hate him as much as you thought. You meet him, and he meets up to every one of your [bad] expectations of how you hope he will be,” he told Stern.
He explained that the first time they met was on a German talk show, where he was asked by one of Bieber’s people to come out of his dressing room to meet Bieber.
“And it was weird, I was like, Sure, I’ll meet him. So I went outside to meet him and he was acting like I asked to meet him! It was very nonchalant, ‘You man. Sup.’ And I’m like, ‘What the f***, I don’t want to meet you. Don’t act all nonplussed to meet me I didn’t want to meet you! I was totally cool with not meeting you!’
“But I was like, fine, I wouldn’t have said anything. I was like, ‘Hey, he’s a bit of a mother******. He’s young, the kid’s a d***.”
And in a separate interview with “Today Show,” Rogen added, “I don’t know anyone who likes Justin Bieber.”
Finally, Bieber has responded to his insults with what appears to be a passive-aggressive way of telling Rogen that not everyone would submit to him.
Seth Rogan sorry I didnt bow down when I asked 2 meet u was probably a bit shy and didn't want to be over the top but still. love ur movies.
— Justin Bieber (@justinbieber) May 8, 2014
Rogen (not Rogan, as Bieber has misspelled it), hasn’t responded yet, though it’s likely that he would be launching another attack of his own.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers, Speculations: Stana Katic's Beckett To See Nathan Fillion's Rick 'On A Sugar Rush' Again [REVIEW]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery