Watch NBA Playoffs: Portland Trail Blazers v San Antonio Spurs Round 2 Game 2 Live Streaming Information
By Tarish Bhat | May 9, 2014 4:39 AM EST
The San Antonio Spurs head into the second game of the Western Conference semifinals after registering a thumping 21-point victory over the Portland Trail Blazers.
San Antonio Spurs Tony Parker drives to the basket against the Portland Trail Blazers.
Tony Parker sparked the Spurs in the first game with 33 points, while Kawhi Leonard and Tim Duncan also chipped-in, and stopping them will be a colossal task for the Trail Blazers. San Antonio played with fluidity and flair and they will be looking to carry the momentum into the second game .
Most of Portland players had a quiet game, as San Antonio limited them, both from the three-point arc and from the paint. Portland's Damian Lillard and LaMarcus Aldridge could not catch fire early, with their points late on coming too late.
"Most of the guys on our team haven't even been in the second round and they've won championships," said Aldridge. "They've been here. I think they definitely came out and they let us know how it's going to be. I think every guy on the team understands that."
The Trail Blazers have to regroup for the second game after being hammered in the first game, and Parker is expecting a strong showing from Portland.
"The key tomorrow is just match their energy," Parker said. "They're going to come back and they're going to be very motivated. The way we handle the win, that's going to make the difference for us."
San Antonio coach Gregg Popovich said he is pleased with the way his bench performed. "They did a great job for us," Popovich said. "They helped us sustain the energy. They executed well at both ends of the court. Obviously pretty pleased with them."
The Trail Blazers faced a disastrous outing in the last game, but Aldridge said the team is taking the positives out of the game.
"A welcome to San Antonio," Aldridge called it. "I think a lot of guys got taken back, but I thought guys bounced back in the second half and that shows how we're going to be next game. I thought the second half was much better for us and I think that's how we'll start the game next game."
Where to Watch Live
The game is scheduled for a 9:30 pm ET (7:00 am IST, 1:30 am GMT) start with live coverage on Sony Six and Sony Six HD in India. The game can be watched via live streaming online in the US HERE. The game can be live streamed by international viewers, including India, HERE.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Dionesian ‘Hex’: Pacquiao’s Secret Weapon Behind His 8 Titles
- ESPN Anchor Skip Bayless Says Floyd Mayweather Jr Will Not Fight Manny Pacquiao Because Undefeated Fighter Is ‘Afraid To Lose’
- Chris Algieri Exposed, Criticised For Lack Of Desire To Win Against Manny Pacquiao
- Arum Says Pacquiao's Victory vs Algieri May Cause Mayweather To Say ‘No’ To Dream Match
- Boxing News: Manny Pacquiao 'Ready' To Fight Floyd Mayweather In 2015 Following Algieri Win
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports