Watch NBA Playoffs: Brooklyn Nets v Miami Heat Round 2 Game 2 Live Streaming Information
By Tarish Bhat | May 9, 2014 4:36 AM EST
The Miami Heat opened their second-round postseason series with a thumping 21 points win over the Brooklyn Nets. LeBron James played a crucial role with his 22 points and five rebounds and there were no signs of rust in Miami's performance in the opening encounter.
Brooklyn Nets Shaun Livingston drives to the basket against the Miami Heat.
Miami will be heading into the second game to take a commanding 2-0 lead in the Eastern Conference semi-finals. On the other hand, the Nets will be looking to square the series before going to Brooklyn.
The 'Big Three' Dwayne Wade, Chris Bosh and James are looking in fine touch and it's not going to be easy for Brooklyn to stop them in the second game. The Nets need to find more energy in the second half as they were swept by the Heat in the third quarter.
"That hurt," Nets Joe Johnson said. "Defensively, that's not us, man. We can't let the other guys around LeBron and Wade have 15, 17 points. To beat this team, you can't allow that."
Offense is also a concern for Brooklyn, as after a strong start they faded away. Paul Pierce was slowed by James and he ended with just eight points, while Kevin Garnett couldn't able to score a single point and had terrible 16 minutes on the court.
After a dreadful showing in the first game, the Nets would be doing some adjustments especially in the offense, but Miami's Wade said they will adapt to the changes made by Brooklyn.
"The biggest thing we're going to have to do is make adjustments to their adjustments, and do it fast," Wade said. "They're going to come out, obviously, having seen some things that worked that maybe they didn't do much and we have to come out and make adjustments to that."
Miami coach Erik Spoelstra is expecting a comeback from Brooklyn and urged his team to remain focused as a loss would change the complexion of the series.
"They're a veteran-enough group, Brooklyn, to know that the final score doesn't mean anything in the playoffs," Spoelstra said. "It's a long series. Throw that one away, you still have another opportunity to do what you came for. We had very good urgency and focus coming into that same game. We cannot have a letdown."
Where to Watch Live
The game is scheduled for a 7:00 pm ET (4:30 am IST, 11:00 pm GMT) start with live coverage on Sony Six and Sony Six HD in India. The game can be watched via live streaming online in the US HERE. The game can be live streamed by international viewers, including India, HERE.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Amir Khan Says Algieri Doesn’t Have What It Takes To Beat Pacquiao; Khan Reportedly A Top Contender For Mayweather Jr.’s Next Fight Says Mayweather Sr
- WWE Night of Champions Live Streaming Info, Preview and Predictions
- Boxing News 2014: Nevada Commission Summons Mayweather Over Reports Of Marijuana Use In Mansion & No Rest Breaks In Gym
- NFL Week 3: Washington Redskins Vs. Philadelphia Eagles Live Streaming Information And Preview
- Khloe Kardashian Reportedly Having A Hard Time Deciding Whether Or Not To Patch Things Up With Lamar Odom
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?
- New Zealand Could Be Next ISIS Target After Australia Beheading Plot, Says Expert
- China Is Also Seizing Disputed Land Along Indian Border