Watch NBA Playoffs: Brooklyn Nets v Miami Heat Round 2 Game 2 Live Streaming Information
By Tarish Bhat | May 9, 2014 4:36 AM EST
The Miami Heat opened their second-round postseason series with a thumping 21 points win over the Brooklyn Nets. LeBron James played a crucial role with his 22 points and five rebounds and there were no signs of rust in Miami's performance in the opening encounter.
Brooklyn Nets Shaun Livingston drives to the basket against the Miami Heat.
Miami will be heading into the second game to take a commanding 2-0 lead in the Eastern Conference semi-finals. On the other hand, the Nets will be looking to square the series before going to Brooklyn.
The 'Big Three' Dwayne Wade, Chris Bosh and James are looking in fine touch and it's not going to be easy for Brooklyn to stop them in the second game. The Nets need to find more energy in the second half as they were swept by the Heat in the third quarter.
"That hurt," Nets Joe Johnson said. "Defensively, that's not us, man. We can't let the other guys around LeBron and Wade have 15, 17 points. To beat this team, you can't allow that."
Offense is also a concern for Brooklyn, as after a strong start they faded away. Paul Pierce was slowed by James and he ended with just eight points, while Kevin Garnett couldn't able to score a single point and had terrible 16 minutes on the court.
After a dreadful showing in the first game, the Nets would be doing some adjustments especially in the offense, but Miami's Wade said they will adapt to the changes made by Brooklyn.
"The biggest thing we're going to have to do is make adjustments to their adjustments, and do it fast," Wade said. "They're going to come out, obviously, having seen some things that worked that maybe they didn't do much and we have to come out and make adjustments to that."
Miami coach Erik Spoelstra is expecting a comeback from Brooklyn and urged his team to remain focused as a loss would change the complexion of the series.
"They're a veteran-enough group, Brooklyn, to know that the final score doesn't mean anything in the playoffs," Spoelstra said. "It's a long series. Throw that one away, you still have another opportunity to do what you came for. We had very good urgency and focus coming into that same game. We cannot have a letdown."
Where to Watch Live
The game is scheduled for a 7:00 pm ET (4:30 am IST, 11:00 pm GMT) start with live coverage on Sony Six and Sony Six HD in India. The game can be watched via live streaming online in the US HERE. The game can be live streamed by international viewers, including India, HERE.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Rafael Nadal On Roger Federer: ‘He’s A Good Person, A Fantastic Player And A Great Man On Court’
- Jeremy Lin’s Big Break: Steve Nash Out For The Season For The Los Angeles Lakers
- NBA News: Teammate Stresses Jeremy Lin's Importance To The Lakers
- Croatian Boxer Banned For Life From Sport After Vicious Attack On Polish Referee [VIDEO]
- Manny Pacquiao Is Better Than Floyd Mayweather Jr. In Basketball Claims Freddie Roach
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related