‘Hunger Games’ Star Jennifer Lawrence Worries Fans Might Get Sick of Her Red Carpet Antics
By charmaine corne clutton | May 8, 2014 11:11 PM EST
America's Sweetheart still has some worries despite starring in two blockbusters. "Hunger Games" Star Jennifer Lawrence is worried that her fans might get annoyed with her due to all of her red carpet antics.
Jennifer Lawrence (Reuters)
"Nobody can stay beloved forever," Lawrence revealed in Marie Claire's June issue. Despite her huge success in the "Hunger Games" franchise and "X-Men: Days of Future Past," JLaw is still concerned about what her fans might think about her seemingly never-ending energy.
"People are going to get sick of me," the Oscar-winning actress dished to the publication. Aside from her public persona, Lawrence is also worried about her "off-screen escapades" that might potentially turn her fans against her.
"I'm way too annoying because I get on red carpets and I'm really hyper, most likely because I've been drinking, and I can't not photo-bomb somebody if it's a good opportunity," America's Sweetheart further mentioned.
The "Hunger Games" star tries to remind herself of one thing whenever she thinks she getting overboard.
"It's something I always tell myself: 'You need to calm the [bleep] down. You don' want to constantly be a GIF.'"
Meanwhile, she has already shown her true colors when she flipped the bird at the paparazzi that were relentlessly following the star and her boyfriend Nicholas Hoult. The image captured by the photographers included the obviously pissed off Lawrence holding up her middle finger, alongside her boyfriend, "Warm Bodies" actor Nicholas Hoult who tried to placate her by pulling her hand down.
Lawrence and Hoult are also co-stars in the upcoming "X-Men" installment titled, "X-Men: Days of Future Past," where the actress plays Mystique.
It has also been reported that the "Hunger Games" star was extremely inebriated during the Oscars after-party that it even took wild child Miley Cyrus to tell her to "get it together."
Lawrence, who starred in Oscar-nominated "American Hustle," lost to darling of the moment, Lupita Nyong'o, for Best Supporting Actress for the movie, "12 Years a Slave."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Trial’s Second Week: TPB Founder’s Co-Defendant Answers Questions Plus Jacob Appelbaum Appears
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date