‘Hunger Games’ Star Jennifer Lawrence Worries Fans Might Get Sick of Her Red Carpet Antics
By charmaine corne clutton | May 8, 2014 11:11 PM EST
America's Sweetheart still has some worries despite starring in two blockbusters. "Hunger Games" Star Jennifer Lawrence is worried that her fans might get annoyed with her due to all of her red carpet antics.
Jennifer Lawrence (Reuters)
"Nobody can stay beloved forever," Lawrence revealed in Marie Claire's June issue. Despite her huge success in the "Hunger Games" franchise and "X-Men: Days of Future Past," JLaw is still concerned about what her fans might think about her seemingly never-ending energy.
"People are going to get sick of me," the Oscar-winning actress dished to the publication. Aside from her public persona, Lawrence is also worried about her "off-screen escapades" that might potentially turn her fans against her.
"I'm way too annoying because I get on red carpets and I'm really hyper, most likely because I've been drinking, and I can't not photo-bomb somebody if it's a good opportunity," America's Sweetheart further mentioned.
The "Hunger Games" star tries to remind herself of one thing whenever she thinks she getting overboard.
"It's something I always tell myself: 'You need to calm the [bleep] down. You don' want to constantly be a GIF.'"
Meanwhile, she has already shown her true colors when she flipped the bird at the paparazzi that were relentlessly following the star and her boyfriend Nicholas Hoult. The image captured by the photographers included the obviously pissed off Lawrence holding up her middle finger, alongside her boyfriend, "Warm Bodies" actor Nicholas Hoult who tried to placate her by pulling her hand down.
Lawrence and Hoult are also co-stars in the upcoming "X-Men" installment titled, "X-Men: Days of Future Past," where the actress plays Mystique.
It has also been reported that the "Hunger Games" star was extremely inebriated during the Oscars after-party that it even took wild child Miley Cyrus to tell her to "get it together."
Lawrence, who starred in Oscar-nominated "American Hustle," lost to darling of the moment, Lupita Nyong'o, for Best Supporting Actress for the movie, "12 Years a Slave."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- Ukraine Under Pressure To Accept EU Brokered Gas Deal With Russia: Resists High Prices Demanded By Russia