‘Hunger Games’ Star Jennifer Lawrence Worries Fans Might Get Sick of Her Red Carpet Antics
By charmaine corne clutton | May 8, 2014 11:11 PM EST
America's Sweetheart still has some worries despite starring in two blockbusters. "Hunger Games" Star Jennifer Lawrence is worried that her fans might get annoyed with her due to all of her red carpet antics.
Jennifer Lawrence (Reuters)
"Nobody can stay beloved forever," Lawrence revealed in Marie Claire's June issue. Despite her huge success in the "Hunger Games" franchise and "X-Men: Days of Future Past," JLaw is still concerned about what her fans might think about her seemingly never-ending energy.
"People are going to get sick of me," the Oscar-winning actress dished to the publication. Aside from her public persona, Lawrence is also worried about her "off-screen escapades" that might potentially turn her fans against her.
"I'm way too annoying because I get on red carpets and I'm really hyper, most likely because I've been drinking, and I can't not photo-bomb somebody if it's a good opportunity," America's Sweetheart further mentioned.
The "Hunger Games" star tries to remind herself of one thing whenever she thinks she getting overboard.
"It's something I always tell myself: 'You need to calm the [bleep] down. You don' want to constantly be a GIF.'"
Meanwhile, she has already shown her true colors when she flipped the bird at the paparazzi that were relentlessly following the star and her boyfriend Nicholas Hoult. The image captured by the photographers included the obviously pissed off Lawrence holding up her middle finger, alongside her boyfriend, "Warm Bodies" actor Nicholas Hoult who tried to placate her by pulling her hand down.
Lawrence and Hoult are also co-stars in the upcoming "X-Men" installment titled, "X-Men: Days of Future Past," where the actress plays Mystique.
It has also been reported that the "Hunger Games" star was extremely inebriated during the Oscars after-party that it even took wild child Miley Cyrus to tell her to "get it together."
Lawrence, who starred in Oscar-nominated "American Hustle," lost to darling of the moment, Lupita Nyong'o, for Best Supporting Actress for the movie, "12 Years a Slave."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron' Teaser Trailer: Fans' Cry At ‘Epic’ Footage, Vision Not Featured
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’