‘Hunger Games’ Star Jennifer Lawrence Worries Fans Might Get Sick of Her Red Carpet Antics
By charmaine corne clutton | May 8, 2014 11:11 PM EST
America's Sweetheart still has some worries despite starring in two blockbusters. "Hunger Games" Star Jennifer Lawrence is worried that her fans might get annoyed with her due to all of her red carpet antics.
Jennifer Lawrence (Reuters)
"Nobody can stay beloved forever," Lawrence revealed in Marie Claire's June issue. Despite her huge success in the "Hunger Games" franchise and "X-Men: Days of Future Past," JLaw is still concerned about what her fans might think about her seemingly never-ending energy.
"People are going to get sick of me," the Oscar-winning actress dished to the publication. Aside from her public persona, Lawrence is also worried about her "off-screen escapades" that might potentially turn her fans against her.
"I'm way too annoying because I get on red carpets and I'm really hyper, most likely because I've been drinking, and I can't not photo-bomb somebody if it's a good opportunity," America's Sweetheart further mentioned.
The "Hunger Games" star tries to remind herself of one thing whenever she thinks she getting overboard.
"It's something I always tell myself: 'You need to calm the [bleep] down. You don' want to constantly be a GIF.'"
Meanwhile, she has already shown her true colors when she flipped the bird at the paparazzi that were relentlessly following the star and her boyfriend Nicholas Hoult. The image captured by the photographers included the obviously pissed off Lawrence holding up her middle finger, alongside her boyfriend, "Warm Bodies" actor Nicholas Hoult who tried to placate her by pulling her hand down.
Lawrence and Hoult are also co-stars in the upcoming "X-Men" installment titled, "X-Men: Days of Future Past," where the actress plays Mystique.
It has also been reported that the "Hunger Games" star was extremely inebriated during the Oscars after-party that it even took wild child Miley Cyrus to tell her to "get it together."
Lawrence, who starred in Oscar-nominated "American Hustle," lost to darling of the moment, Lupita Nyong'o, for Best Supporting Actress for the movie, "12 Years a Slave."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Finale Recap: And The Winner Is…[Spoilers]
- Kris Jenner Shocks Boyfriend Corey Gamble In The Bedroom With Her Tricks And Fabulous Sex Life
- 'Glee' Season 6 Spoilers, Air Date: Naya Rivera Teases Wedding In Final Chapter, Lea Michele Tweets 700th Song Number
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- Lumia Update Will Come Soon Confirms Microsoft