‘Hunger Games’ Star Jennifer Lawrence Worries Fans Might Get Sick of Her Red Carpet Antics
By charmaine corne clutton | May 8, 2014 11:11 PM EST
America's Sweetheart still has some worries despite starring in two blockbusters. "Hunger Games" Star Jennifer Lawrence is worried that her fans might get annoyed with her due to all of her red carpet antics.
Jennifer Lawrence (Reuters)
"Nobody can stay beloved forever," Lawrence revealed in Marie Claire's June issue. Despite her huge success in the "Hunger Games" franchise and "X-Men: Days of Future Past," JLaw is still concerned about what her fans might think about her seemingly never-ending energy.
"People are going to get sick of me," the Oscar-winning actress dished to the publication. Aside from her public persona, Lawrence is also worried about her "off-screen escapades" that might potentially turn her fans against her.
"I'm way too annoying because I get on red carpets and I'm really hyper, most likely because I've been drinking, and I can't not photo-bomb somebody if it's a good opportunity," America's Sweetheart further mentioned.
The "Hunger Games" star tries to remind herself of one thing whenever she thinks she getting overboard.
"It's something I always tell myself: 'You need to calm the [bleep] down. You don' want to constantly be a GIF.'"
Meanwhile, she has already shown her true colors when she flipped the bird at the paparazzi that were relentlessly following the star and her boyfriend Nicholas Hoult. The image captured by the photographers included the obviously pissed off Lawrence holding up her middle finger, alongside her boyfriend, "Warm Bodies" actor Nicholas Hoult who tried to placate her by pulling her hand down.
Lawrence and Hoult are also co-stars in the upcoming "X-Men" installment titled, "X-Men: Days of Future Past," where the actress plays Mystique.
It has also been reported that the "Hunger Games" star was extremely inebriated during the Oscars after-party that it even took wild child Miley Cyrus to tell her to "get it together."
Lawrence, who starred in Oscar-nominated "American Hustle," lost to darling of the moment, Lupita Nyong'o, for Best Supporting Actress for the movie, "12 Years a Slave."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Getting Serious With Jennifer Lawrence, Actress Joining Coldplay Tour [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers for Sept. 1-5, 2014: Sabrina Seeks Revenge
- 5 Seconds of Summer Calum Hood's D--K Vine Video Goes Viral
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Jessica Lange Says New Season ‘Most Extraordinary’
- Anna Paquin Says She Took Home ‘Cute, English Dude’ Stephen Moyer From The Set Of “True Blood”
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Actor Charlie Hunnam Gushes Over Co-star Maggie Siff, Says He Is Most Proud of Jax, Tara's Relationship [VIDEO}
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Firms Up as iWatch Rollout Delayed to Jan 2015 – Reports
- Apple iOS 8 vs Android 5.0 L: OS Wars Puts Android to Lower while Apple to Higher
- North Korea Banker Who Manages Money of Kim Jong-un Defects to Russia With $5 Million
- Google Chrome 64-bit for Windows 8 and Window 7 with Mac Beta Available
- Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7, Nexus 10 New Paranoid Android 4.5 Beta 2 Update Guide
- Nexus 6 on Release Date Confirmed with Phablet-Size Display as FCC Filing Hints of 5.9-Inch Screen
- Finally, OnePlus One Can Be Purchased Without An Invite; Pre-Order Starts From October