Watch IPL 2014 Match 30: Rajasthan Royals vs Sunrisers Hyderabad Live Streaming Information
By Deepak Vikraman | May 8, 2014 11:09 PM EST
The Rajasthan Royals have pulled off a couple of amazing how-on-earth-did-that-happen wins this season, and RR will look for a more serene encounter when they host the struggling Sunrisers Hyderabad in IPL 2014 in Ahmedabad on Thursday.
The game is scheduled for an 8 pm IST (3.30 pm BST, 10.30 am ET) start with live coverage on Sony Six (English) and Sony Max (Hindi) in India. The game can also be watched via live streaming online HERE or HERE. Watch the game in the US through Willow TV or via the live streaming option HERE, while Canada viewers can watch the games on Sportsnet or HERE. Viewers around the world can live stream the action HERE or HERE.
Viewers in the UK can catch the match on ITV, while Pakistan viewers can do the same on Geo Super, with Sri Lanka and Bangladesh audience able to watch the game on TV on Masaranga TV and Carlton Sports Network respectively. Viewers in the Middle East can watch the action on OSN with the live streaming option HERE, while New Zealand viewers can do the same via Sky NZ or HERE or via the above rest of the world options.
The Royals were down and out in their last game against the Kolkata Knight Riders, before a turnaround for the ages, where they took six wickets in two overs, saw them steal victory from the jaws of certain defeat.
The mood in the camp, after that thrilling win, will definitely be upbeat, and Rajasthan, currently third in the table with five wins from seven matches, will look to ride that positive wave against the Sunrisers.
"We are at the halfway stage and it is a good position to be in," RR mentor Rahul Dravid said. "We have played good cricket, we have won some close games and the team has shown the fighting spirit that we are known for. That is the heartening thing to see, that kind of attitude, irrespective of results, in all the seven games."
The Royals will play all their home matches in Ahmedabad this season, and after pulling off a dramatic win in their first home game of IPL 2014, the finely-tuned unit will be confident of making it two home wins in a row.
"Ahmedabad has always proved lucky for RR in the past," Dravid added. "We have a good record here and the fans here are equally passionate about the game. I am sure that local fans will see RR as their own team as Ahmedabad doesn't have their own team in the IPL. I hope that fans will support us in the upcoming games."
Meanwhile, the Sunrisers are staring at the possibility of missing out on the playoffs this season, with the Hyderabad franchise only managing two wins in their first six matches so far. A win over the Royals is a must to keep their hopes of finishing in the top four alive, and team mentor Kris Srikkanth admitted it was necessary for his team to treat every match now as a must-win game.
"This is a crucial match against the Rajasthan Royals and I am sure Ahmedabad will prove to be lucky for the Sunrisers Hyderabad," Srikkanth said. "The lower half of the points table is pretty cluttered and every match from now on is going to be important for every team.
"For us, the best way is to keep winning -- something that we did the last time around and booked a place in the final four. We will have to go and play our natural game and try and beat everyone. We have to play to the best of our capacity. We have had some close encounters in our previous fixtures and it is time to get into the winning habit."
The Sunrisers would have not been in such a precarious position had they managed to pick up a win against the Royal Challengers Bangalore in their previous game, with that unbelievable innings from AB De Villiers proving the be the difference.
SRH will look for some similar individual brilliance from their star-studded team as well, with captain Shikhar Dhawan the primary candidate to put his hands up and make an impact.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Rafael Nadal On Roger Federer: ‘He’s A Good Person, A Fantastic Player And A Great Man On Court’
- Jeremy Lin’s Big Break: Steve Nash Out For The Season For The Los Angeles Lakers
- Novak Djokovic Receives Peugeot 107 Pedal Car For His Newborn
- NBA Preview: Milwaukee Bucks Look to Develop Youngsters Jabari Parker, Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Shifts Blame On US For Ukraine Crisis, Putin Accuses West of 'Remaking World'