GTA Online: High Life Update Confirmed for Release on 13 May, New Cars, Apartments Featured
By Aditya Bhat | May 8, 2014 11:06 PM EST
After the wait, the news is finally out. Rockstar Games, developer of GTA Online has confirmed that High Life update will be released on 13 May. The post said that the players will be able to expand Los Santos estate and will be able to add items like cars, clothes and weapons.
GTA Online will get High Life Update on 13 May
The new update will be featuring high-end apartments, multi-property ownership, four new vehicles, the powerful Bullpup Rifle and more, said the company in its post on Newswire.
It has also specified that the update will be adding five new options to important locations like Eclipse Towers, Richards Majestic and others in Los Santos real estate market. Each of this property will be inclusive of new interior design with the promised multi-property ownership.
Players will also be adding three new cars - Enus Huntley S (SUV), Dewbauchee Massacro (Sports), Pegassi Zentorno (Super) and a motorcycle - Dinka Thrust. All these will be available for purchase from Legendary Motorsport.
The update will see the addition of new feature in Race options, 'Non Contact' that will allow players to play races between other player with the collisions disabled. However, they will be able to collide with other non-player traffic and structures.
The update will be adding vehicle horns, player celebrations and 15 new Jobs in which five will be new Contact Missions. A new statistic feature - Mental State will also be added. This will be an indication of the passivity or aggressiveness of the players, the post said.
Previously, Rockstar hosted a double money and RP weekend for GTA Online players in order to allow them to get ready for the new apartments, luxury cars and other things coming in the High Life update.
In April, the company added Capture mode to the game's content creation tools. Players are also eagerly awaiting the arrival of Co-op Heist missions that CVG reports will come in spring 2014.
Image credit: rockstargames.com
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Celebrities Who Got Pregnant Using IVF: Busting the Myths About IVF
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- GTA V Online: Money-Glitch Ban Goes After Cheaters as a New Zombie DLC Leak is Spotted
- Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet 17.1.2.A.0.314 Firmware Update to Improve Touch Screen and Charging Speed
- Nokia Lumia 630 vs. Sony Xperia M Specs and Price Comparison in Australia
- Sony Xperia T3 vs. HTC Desire 816 Specs and Price Comparison in Australia
- OnePlus One vs. iPhone 5S Specs and Price Comparison in Australia
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff
- 2014 Ebola Outbreak: ‘Out of control… and Can Get Worse'; Asky Airline Stops Flying to Liberia, Sierra Leone; Liberia Closes Schools