TN State Board Class 12 Results Declared; Where to Check Online
By sangeetha seshagiri | May 8, 2014 9:20 PM EST
The results for the Tamil Nadu State Board HSC exam 2014 was declared on Friday (9 May) at 10.00 am.
Where to Check Results Online
Students at a school in Sanaa (Representational Photo)
Candidates can check the results here http://tnresults.nic.in/. Students have to enter their registration number and date of birth to get their marks.
They can also check the results here - http://dge2.tn.nic.in/ or http://dge3.tn.nic.in/ or http://dge1.tn.nic.in/ or in the official website of the Tamil Nadu Directorate of Government Examination - http://dge.tn.gov.in/
The class 12 exams began on 3 March and end on 25 March. More than 8 lakh students attended the exams, as the scores are crucial for getting admission in the top colleges. Over 5 lakh students wrote the exams in Tamil. Girls outnumbered the boys and appeared for the exams held in Tamil Nadu and Puducherry, reported India Today.
Last year, the exam results were announced in June. More than 8.5 lakh students wrote the exams, which saw a marginal increase in pass percentage compared to 2012. The pass percentage was 88.1 percent, and the girls trumped the boys in pass percentage. Namakkal district produced the toppers with two boys sharing the first rank.
Class 10 Results on 23 May
The 2014 class 10 results are expected to be announced on 23 May, a Tamil Nadu Directorate of Government Examination official told India Today.
The exams began on 26 March, a day after the class 12 exams were over, and ended on 9 April.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Monday Night Football Recap: Chicago Bears 27, New York Jets 19
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- B.C. Teachers Strike: Public Classes for Half a Billion Kids Finally Start
- Canada Results Show Low Math Score In Grade 3 & 6
- BC Teachers’ Strike Reaches Tentative Deal With Government, Date of Class Resumptions Still Not Sure
- BC Labour Unions Offer $8M Interest-Free Loans to Striking Teachers; Surplus Won’t Be Used to Settle Teachers’ Strike – Finance Minister
- 12-Year Old's Racy Photos And Erotica Literature Discovered In iPad School Provided
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- U.S and Canada Fighter Jets Chase Out Russian Jets Near Alaska: Air Space Violation Not Confirmed
- Apple iPad Air 2, OS X Yosemite Release Date Set For October, While iPad Mini 3 With Retina Headed For 2015 Release
- Microsoft Doubles OneDrive Space To 30GB Due To iOS 8 Update Issues