TN State Board Class 12 Results Declared; Where to Check Online
By sangeetha seshagiri | May 8, 2014 9:20 PM EST
The results for the Tamil Nadu State Board HSC exam 2014 was declared on Friday (9 May) at 10.00 am.
Where to Check Results Online
Students at a school in Sanaa (Representational Photo)
Candidates can check the results here http://tnresults.nic.in/. Students have to enter their registration number and date of birth to get their marks.
They can also check the results here - http://dge2.tn.nic.in/ or http://dge3.tn.nic.in/ or http://dge1.tn.nic.in/ or in the official website of the Tamil Nadu Directorate of Government Examination - http://dge.tn.gov.in/
The class 12 exams began on 3 March and end on 25 March. More than 8 lakh students attended the exams, as the scores are crucial for getting admission in the top colleges. Over 5 lakh students wrote the exams in Tamil. Girls outnumbered the boys and appeared for the exams held in Tamil Nadu and Puducherry, reported India Today.
Last year, the exam results were announced in June. More than 8.5 lakh students wrote the exams, which saw a marginal increase in pass percentage compared to 2012. The pass percentage was 88.1 percent, and the girls trumped the boys in pass percentage. Namakkal district produced the toppers with two boys sharing the first rank.
Class 10 Results on 23 May
The 2014 class 10 results are expected to be announced on 23 May, a Tamil Nadu Directorate of Government Examination official told India Today.
The exams began on 26 March, a day after the class 12 exams were over, and ended on 9 April.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop