Toyota Etios Cross Launched In India; Price, Availability Details
By greeshma m | May 8, 2014 7:51 PM EST
The new Etios Cross, an overhauled version of Toyota Etios Liva is offered in three engine options - with two petrol engines and one diesel engine. While petrol Etios Cross is powered by a 1.2 litre DOHC engine and 1.5 litre DOHC engine, which can generate maximum power of 6KW (90 PS) @ 5600 rpm and 59KW (80 PS) @ 5600 rpm respectively, the diesel model of the new crossover draws power from 1.4-liter diesel motor.
The new vehicle of Toyota looks stylish with its front grille, roof rails, spoiler, side cladding and 10-spoke alloy wheels. The ORVM and fog lamps equipped in the vehicle add to the powerful look of the Etios Cross.
Inside, the car comes adorned in Piano Black paint job and features Electric Power Steering w/Tilt Function, 2-DIN Audio system with Bluetooth, USB, AUX-in and remote, steering mounted audio controls, Cooled Glove Box, Tachometer and Etios Cross logo on the seats. Talking of the safety features of Etios Cross, the vehicle comes equipped with Anti-lock Braking System (ABS) with Electronic Brake-force Distribution (EBD) and Dual Front SRS Airbags.
The car is offered in 8 color options - Inferno Orange, Ultramarine Blue, Classic Grey, Harmony Beige, Celestial Black, Vermilion Red, Symphony Silver and plain White in the doemtci market and comes in 4 trims.
"The B car segment is one of the fastest growing segments in the industry. Segment growth comes along with fast changing customer requirements. Customers today want a vehicle with unique styling that will make a statement. The Etios Cross has been introduced to cater to these needs. We look forward to delighting our customers with the Etios Cross that comes with the globally renowned promise of Toyota's QDR (Quality, Durability & Reliability) standards," RushLane quoted Naomi Ishii, MD, TKM.
Toyota Etios Cross Prices:
Prices are ex-Showroom, New Delhi
Toyota Etios Cross G 1.2L Petrol - 5.76 lakhs
Toyota Etios Cross V 1.5L Petrol - 7.35 lakhs
Toyota Etios Cross GD Diesel - 6.9 lakhs
Toyota Etios Cross VD Diesel - 7.4 lakhs
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Tesco Facing Crisis After Chairman Quits Citing Accounting Scandal In The Retail Giant
- Australian Federal Court Fines Reebok $350,000 & Orders Refunds For Shoe Endorsed By Miranda Kerr That Claims Unproven Health Benefits
- #Snapgate: iPad Air 2 Breaks While Undergoing Bend Test
- Perth Call Centre Staff Bad In English And Not Philippine And Indian Counterparts, Telstra Boss Says
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS