Toyota Etios Cross Launched In India; Price, Availability Details
By greeshma m | May 8, 2014 7:51 PM EST
The new Etios Cross, an overhauled version of Toyota Etios Liva is offered in three engine options - with two petrol engines and one diesel engine. While petrol Etios Cross is powered by a 1.2 litre DOHC engine and 1.5 litre DOHC engine, which can generate maximum power of 6KW (90 PS) @ 5600 rpm and 59KW (80 PS) @ 5600 rpm respectively, the diesel model of the new crossover draws power from 1.4-liter diesel motor.
The new vehicle of Toyota looks stylish with its front grille, roof rails, spoiler, side cladding and 10-spoke alloy wheels. The ORVM and fog lamps equipped in the vehicle add to the powerful look of the Etios Cross.
Inside, the car comes adorned in Piano Black paint job and features Electric Power Steering w/Tilt Function, 2-DIN Audio system with Bluetooth, USB, AUX-in and remote, steering mounted audio controls, Cooled Glove Box, Tachometer and Etios Cross logo on the seats. Talking of the safety features of Etios Cross, the vehicle comes equipped with Anti-lock Braking System (ABS) with Electronic Brake-force Distribution (EBD) and Dual Front SRS Airbags.
The car is offered in 8 color options - Inferno Orange, Ultramarine Blue, Classic Grey, Harmony Beige, Celestial Black, Vermilion Red, Symphony Silver and plain White in the doemtci market and comes in 4 trims.
"The B car segment is one of the fastest growing segments in the industry. Segment growth comes along with fast changing customer requirements. Customers today want a vehicle with unique styling that will make a statement. The Etios Cross has been introduced to cater to these needs. We look forward to delighting our customers with the Etios Cross that comes with the globally renowned promise of Toyota's QDR (Quality, Durability & Reliability) standards," RushLane quoted Naomi Ishii, MD, TKM.
Toyota Etios Cross Prices:
Prices are ex-Showroom, New Delhi
Toyota Etios Cross G 1.2L Petrol - 5.76 lakhs
Toyota Etios Cross V 1.5L Petrol - 7.35 lakhs
Toyota Etios Cross GD Diesel - 6.9 lakhs
Toyota Etios Cross VD Diesel - 7.4 lakhs
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- iPhone 6 Release Down Under – Meet The First People To Have The Newest iPhones
- Masayoshi Son Is Japan’s Richest Man As Softbank Shares Surge Ahead Of Alibaba IPO; More Millionaires Among Alibaba Employees On The Way
- Ex-Male Strippers For Rent At $125/Hour To Act As ManServants
- Alibaba Hikes IPO Price Range To $66-$68 From $60-$66
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best