Toyota Etios Cross Launched In India; Price, Availability Details
By greeshma m | May 8, 2014 7:51 PM EST
The new Etios Cross, an overhauled version of Toyota Etios Liva is offered in three engine options - with two petrol engines and one diesel engine. While petrol Etios Cross is powered by a 1.2 litre DOHC engine and 1.5 litre DOHC engine, which can generate maximum power of 6KW (90 PS) @ 5600 rpm and 59KW (80 PS) @ 5600 rpm respectively, the diesel model of the new crossover draws power from 1.4-liter diesel motor.
The new vehicle of Toyota looks stylish with its front grille, roof rails, spoiler, side cladding and 10-spoke alloy wheels. The ORVM and fog lamps equipped in the vehicle add to the powerful look of the Etios Cross.
Inside, the car comes adorned in Piano Black paint job and features Electric Power Steering w/Tilt Function, 2-DIN Audio system with Bluetooth, USB, AUX-in and remote, steering mounted audio controls, Cooled Glove Box, Tachometer and Etios Cross logo on the seats. Talking of the safety features of Etios Cross, the vehicle comes equipped with Anti-lock Braking System (ABS) with Electronic Brake-force Distribution (EBD) and Dual Front SRS Airbags.
The car is offered in 8 color options - Inferno Orange, Ultramarine Blue, Classic Grey, Harmony Beige, Celestial Black, Vermilion Red, Symphony Silver and plain White in the doemtci market and comes in 4 trims.
"The B car segment is one of the fastest growing segments in the industry. Segment growth comes along with fast changing customer requirements. Customers today want a vehicle with unique styling that will make a statement. The Etios Cross has been introduced to cater to these needs. We look forward to delighting our customers with the Etios Cross that comes with the globally renowned promise of Toyota's QDR (Quality, Durability & Reliability) standards," RushLane quoted Naomi Ishii, MD, TKM.
Toyota Etios Cross Prices:
Prices are ex-Showroom, New Delhi
Toyota Etios Cross G 1.2L Petrol - 5.76 lakhs
Toyota Etios Cross V 1.5L Petrol - 7.35 lakhs
Toyota Etios Cross GD Diesel - 6.9 lakhs
Toyota Etios Cross VD Diesel - 7.4 lakhs
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Slow-Moving Yet Unrelenting Hawaii Lava Now Only Inches Away From Pahoa Homes
- Emma Watson Gets 'Squished' In 'Colonia Dignidad' [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Expecting A Baby Boy For The Second Time Around – Reports [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 4: San Francisco Giants 11, Kansas City Royals 4 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Coming Out Gay Defies Corporate Norm: Tech Execs Applaud Inspiring Essay
- Bombshell, Shocking And Wild Read: Jefferies & Co. Sage Kelly Forces Wife To Have Sex With Clients For A Deal
- Russia Succeeds Where US Fails: ISS NASA Antares Rocket Explosion Meant to Happen; Russia Successfully Launches Cargo Ship
- The Cost Of Getting Infected With Ebola
- Walmart Sells ‘Fat Girl Costumes’ for Halloween
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Dismantling Of Fukushima Reactor 1 Faces Delays, US Judge Gives Sailor Go Signal To Push Through Lawsuit Against TEPCO Over Radiation
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery