Toyota Etios Cross Launched In India; Price, Availability Details
By greeshma m | May 8, 2014 7:51 PM EST
The new Etios Cross, an overhauled version of Toyota Etios Liva is offered in three engine options - with two petrol engines and one diesel engine. While petrol Etios Cross is powered by a 1.2 litre DOHC engine and 1.5 litre DOHC engine, which can generate maximum power of 6KW (90 PS) @ 5600 rpm and 59KW (80 PS) @ 5600 rpm respectively, the diesel model of the new crossover draws power from 1.4-liter diesel motor.
The new vehicle of Toyota looks stylish with its front grille, roof rails, spoiler, side cladding and 10-spoke alloy wheels. The ORVM and fog lamps equipped in the vehicle add to the powerful look of the Etios Cross.
Inside, the car comes adorned in Piano Black paint job and features Electric Power Steering w/Tilt Function, 2-DIN Audio system with Bluetooth, USB, AUX-in and remote, steering mounted audio controls, Cooled Glove Box, Tachometer and Etios Cross logo on the seats. Talking of the safety features of Etios Cross, the vehicle comes equipped with Anti-lock Braking System (ABS) with Electronic Brake-force Distribution (EBD) and Dual Front SRS Airbags.
The car is offered in 8 color options - Inferno Orange, Ultramarine Blue, Classic Grey, Harmony Beige, Celestial Black, Vermilion Red, Symphony Silver and plain White in the doemtci market and comes in 4 trims.
"The B car segment is one of the fastest growing segments in the industry. Segment growth comes along with fast changing customer requirements. Customers today want a vehicle with unique styling that will make a statement. The Etios Cross has been introduced to cater to these needs. We look forward to delighting our customers with the Etios Cross that comes with the globally renowned promise of Toyota's QDR (Quality, Durability & Reliability) standards," RushLane quoted Naomi Ishii, MD, TKM.
Toyota Etios Cross Prices:
Prices are ex-Showroom, New Delhi
Toyota Etios Cross G 1.2L Petrol - 5.76 lakhs
Toyota Etios Cross V 1.5L Petrol - 7.35 lakhs
Toyota Etios Cross GD Diesel - 6.9 lakhs
Toyota Etios Cross VD Diesel - 7.4 lakhs
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- California Fruits Recalled in USA and Canada for Possible Listeria Contamination
- Malaysian Airlines Flight 17: Air Carrier Losing $1.6 Million/Day; Crisis Management Experts Suggest Hiring Risk Expert as CEO
- The IBM and Apple Merger: Will it Spell Trouble to Rival Companies
- CBA, NAB, Westpac in Fixed Rate War Offering Below 5% Interest
- KFC & McDonald’s Accused of Serving ‘Expired’ Meat to Customers
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air