Toyota Etios Cross Launched In India; Price, Availability Details
By greeshma m | May 8, 2014 7:51 PM EST
The new Etios Cross, an overhauled version of Toyota Etios Liva is offered in three engine options - with two petrol engines and one diesel engine. While petrol Etios Cross is powered by a 1.2 litre DOHC engine and 1.5 litre DOHC engine, which can generate maximum power of 6KW (90 PS) @ 5600 rpm and 59KW (80 PS) @ 5600 rpm respectively, the diesel model of the new crossover draws power from 1.4-liter diesel motor.
The new vehicle of Toyota looks stylish with its front grille, roof rails, spoiler, side cladding and 10-spoke alloy wheels. The ORVM and fog lamps equipped in the vehicle add to the powerful look of the Etios Cross.
Inside, the car comes adorned in Piano Black paint job and features Electric Power Steering w/Tilt Function, 2-DIN Audio system with Bluetooth, USB, AUX-in and remote, steering mounted audio controls, Cooled Glove Box, Tachometer and Etios Cross logo on the seats. Talking of the safety features of Etios Cross, the vehicle comes equipped with Anti-lock Braking System (ABS) with Electronic Brake-force Distribution (EBD) and Dual Front SRS Airbags.
The car is offered in 8 color options - Inferno Orange, Ultramarine Blue, Classic Grey, Harmony Beige, Celestial Black, Vermilion Red, Symphony Silver and plain White in the doemtci market and comes in 4 trims.
"The B car segment is one of the fastest growing segments in the industry. Segment growth comes along with fast changing customer requirements. Customers today want a vehicle with unique styling that will make a statement. The Etios Cross has been introduced to cater to these needs. We look forward to delighting our customers with the Etios Cross that comes with the globally renowned promise of Toyota's QDR (Quality, Durability & Reliability) standards," RushLane quoted Naomi Ishii, MD, TKM.
Toyota Etios Cross Prices:
Prices are ex-Showroom, New Delhi
Toyota Etios Cross G 1.2L Petrol - 5.76 lakhs
Toyota Etios Cross V 1.5L Petrol - 7.35 lakhs
Toyota Etios Cross GD Diesel - 6.9 lakhs
Toyota Etios Cross VD Diesel - 7.4 lakhs
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
- Typhoon Matmo Leaves 32k Customers w/o Electricity in Taiwan, Weakens After Landing in China
Join the Conversation
- Malaysia Airlines Considers Changing Name After MH370 and MH17 Tragedies
- Fast Food Meat Scandal: McDonald’s Suspend Nuggets and McSpicy Chicken Filets
- Texas Man Selling Condo With ‘Funniest and Most Revealing Ad’
- Tweens Fool Their Parents Online, McAfee Reports
- Debt-Laden Millennials Join Stock Market
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Killer Whales Gobble Japanese Whaling Crew
- 12-inch MacBook Apple Retina and 2014 MacBook Pro to Feature Liquid Sensors, Release in October
- Travel at Own Risk; Emirates, Qantas Differ on Flying over Iraq Warzone; Emirates Reroutes, Qantas Pushes On
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal