‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Season 10 Spoilers: Bailey Faces Assault Charges; Cristina Meets her Replacement
By Keerthi Mohan | May 8, 2014 7:30 PM EST
“Grey’s Anatomy” is known for its disastrous season finales, and when season 10 comes to a close on Thursday, doctors at Grey Sloan Memorial Hospital will once again be left reeling from a disastrous event.
Grey's Anatomy (Facebook/Screengrab)
But before that some doctors will have to face the consequences of their actions.
For example, Bailey is in deep trouble after giving Braden the deactivated-HIV treatment. When the Morrises are happy that Braden is healthy and thank her for letting him heal on his own, Bailey reveals the truth about what she has done.
“Uh, Mr. Morris, Braden did not get better on his own. I gave him the treatment," Bailey admits, and it lands her in a whole lot of legal trouble.
As Ben confronts Bailey about the malpractice, Owen enters the room and reveals that the Morrises have filed a lawsuit and that the lawyers are meeting to figure out what can be done to salvage the situation.
"The lawyers are meeting now," Owen says "We're discharging Braden soon, but it does not look like the Morrises are going to let this go."
"So it looks like a malpractice suit?" Ben asks.
"Worse," Owen responds. "Assault and battery charges."
Meanwhile, Cristina, who is leaving the hospital for better opportunities in Switzerland, will be seen interviewing a replacement for Dr. Russell in this penultimate episode before the finale.
“So, I still can’t believe he’s making you pick your replacement,” Meredith tells Cristina as soon as Owen announces that the first candidate is waiting.
When Cristina says she was interviewing Dr. Russell’s replacement, Meredith adds: “It’s a punishment. It’s like making you clean the apartment you’re vacating,” Meredith explains.
“No. Owen knows this is the right move for me. He’s been nothing but supportive,” Cristina says, but Meredith shakes her head saying, “Something’s coming. I can feel it in my bones.”
Check out the official synopsis of the episode below.
With Derek (Patrick Dempsey) away, Meredith (Ellen Pompeo) spends time with Amelia (Caterina Scorsone) and finds out her true feelings about her time in Seattle. Bailey (Chandra Wilson) deals with the ramifications of her actions, and Callie (Sara Ramirez) receives devastating news. Meanwhile, the residents panic after hearing that one of them will be fired.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’
- Canada Raises National Terror Alert Level after Suspected Jihadist Runs Over Soldier
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories