‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Season 10 Spoilers: Bailey Faces Assault Charges; Cristina Meets her Replacement
By Keerthi Mohan | May 8, 2014 7:30 PM EST
“Grey’s Anatomy” is known for its disastrous season finales, and when season 10 comes to a close on Thursday, doctors at Grey Sloan Memorial Hospital will once again be left reeling from a disastrous event.
Grey's Anatomy (Facebook/Screengrab)
But before that some doctors will have to face the consequences of their actions.
For example, Bailey is in deep trouble after giving Braden the deactivated-HIV treatment. When the Morrises are happy that Braden is healthy and thank her for letting him heal on his own, Bailey reveals the truth about what she has done.
“Uh, Mr. Morris, Braden did not get better on his own. I gave him the treatment," Bailey admits, and it lands her in a whole lot of legal trouble.
As Ben confronts Bailey about the malpractice, Owen enters the room and reveals that the Morrises have filed a lawsuit and that the lawyers are meeting to figure out what can be done to salvage the situation.
"The lawyers are meeting now," Owen says "We're discharging Braden soon, but it does not look like the Morrises are going to let this go."
"So it looks like a malpractice suit?" Ben asks.
"Worse," Owen responds. "Assault and battery charges."
Meanwhile, Cristina, who is leaving the hospital for better opportunities in Switzerland, will be seen interviewing a replacement for Dr. Russell in this penultimate episode before the finale.
“So, I still can’t believe he’s making you pick your replacement,” Meredith tells Cristina as soon as Owen announces that the first candidate is waiting.
When Cristina says she was interviewing Dr. Russell’s replacement, Meredith adds: “It’s a punishment. It’s like making you clean the apartment you’re vacating,” Meredith explains.
“No. Owen knows this is the right move for me. He’s been nothing but supportive,” Cristina says, but Meredith shakes her head saying, “Something’s coming. I can feel it in my bones.”
Check out the official synopsis of the episode below.
With Derek (Patrick Dempsey) away, Meredith (Ellen Pompeo) spends time with Amelia (Caterina Scorsone) and finds out her true feelings about her time in Seattle. Bailey (Chandra Wilson) deals with the ramifications of her actions, and Callie (Sara Ramirez) receives devastating news. Meanwhile, the residents panic after hearing that one of them will be fired.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Hearsays: Possible Evidence Revealed [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Selena Gomez Turns 22 Today, Celebrates Early without Justin Bieber: Top 12 Interesting Facts About the Singer [SEE PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- End of Times Indicators: Japan’s Mount Fuji in ‘Critical State’ to Erupt, Could Affect At Least 1.2M People
- Raining Discounts: $100 Price Cut on Moto X; LG G3 Available for $100 On-Contract; Sony Xperia Z2 on Release Date Gets $50 Price Cut (U.S.)