‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Season 10 Spoilers: Bailey Faces Assault Charges; Cristina Meets her Replacement
By Keerthi Mohan | May 8, 2014 7:30 PM EST
“Grey’s Anatomy” is known for its disastrous season finales, and when season 10 comes to a close on Thursday, doctors at Grey Sloan Memorial Hospital will once again be left reeling from a disastrous event.
Grey's Anatomy (Facebook/Screengrab)
But before that some doctors will have to face the consequences of their actions.
For example, Bailey is in deep trouble after giving Braden the deactivated-HIV treatment. When the Morrises are happy that Braden is healthy and thank her for letting him heal on his own, Bailey reveals the truth about what she has done.
“Uh, Mr. Morris, Braden did not get better on his own. I gave him the treatment," Bailey admits, and it lands her in a whole lot of legal trouble.
As Ben confronts Bailey about the malpractice, Owen enters the room and reveals that the Morrises have filed a lawsuit and that the lawyers are meeting to figure out what can be done to salvage the situation.
"The lawyers are meeting now," Owen says "We're discharging Braden soon, but it does not look like the Morrises are going to let this go."
"So it looks like a malpractice suit?" Ben asks.
"Worse," Owen responds. "Assault and battery charges."
Meanwhile, Cristina, who is leaving the hospital for better opportunities in Switzerland, will be seen interviewing a replacement for Dr. Russell in this penultimate episode before the finale.
“So, I still can’t believe he’s making you pick your replacement,” Meredith tells Cristina as soon as Owen announces that the first candidate is waiting.
When Cristina says she was interviewing Dr. Russell’s replacement, Meredith adds: “It’s a punishment. It’s like making you clean the apartment you’re vacating,” Meredith explains.
“No. Owen knows this is the right move for me. He’s been nothing but supportive,” Cristina says, but Meredith shakes her head saying, “Something’s coming. I can feel it in my bones.”
Check out the official synopsis of the episode below.
With Derek (Patrick Dempsey) away, Meredith (Ellen Pompeo) spends time with Amelia (Caterina Scorsone) and finds out her true feelings about her time in Seattle. Bailey (Chandra Wilson) deals with the ramifications of her actions, and Callie (Sara Ramirez) receives devastating news. Meanwhile, the residents panic after hearing that one of them will be fired.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Season 11 Premiere (Episode 1) Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘I Must Have Lost It On The Wind'
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best