George Clooney and Amal Amaluddin Under Pressure to Have Babies Soon after Marriage: Amal's Old Father Wishes to See her Become a Mom!
By nidhi tewari | May 8, 2014 6:52 PM EST
For the recently engaged and very much in love couple - George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin, having a baby soon after marriage will have to be their top priority, it has been revealed. The gorgeous looking couple are expected to tie knot in the year 2014 itself and have babies soon after, Radaronline.com is reporting.
US actor George Clooney poses with actress Sandra Bullock during a photo call at the 70th Venice Film Festival in Venice August 28, 2013. Clooney and Bullock star in Alfonso Cuaron's movie Gravity, which debuts at the festival. (REUTERS/Alessandro Bianchi)
Since's Amal's family doesn't want them to date for a long time and rather settle down traditionally, George and Amal are planning to tie the knot sometime in September, the Web site is reporting.
"The wedding is to take place in September 2014. They've told family and friends they will only disclose the location at the last minute, and it will be very private. Neither George nor Amal want the wedding to be a public affair - and her family really doesn't either," a source close to the couple revealed to Radaronline.com.
Amal's family s traditional and her dad has reportedly made clear to Gorge that he wants to see his grandchildren soon as he is getting older now. So Clooney, 54 and Amaluddin 36, would have to plan babies soon.
"Her father is getting older, and he really wants to see her kids [before he dies]. Out of all his kids, he's especially proud of Amal. It would mean the world to him to see her become a mom," the source revealed to the Web site.
Meanwhile, Geroge Clooney's friends and ex-girl friends have been expressing their feelings about his sudden engagement. Julia Roberts said she is happy about George getting engaged to Amal.
"I think it is sublime," Roberts said of Hollywood's most eligible bachelor at the Ellen DeGeneres show, nydailynews.com reports adding that she thinks Amal is "beautiful and smart and he is happy."
Meanwhile, actress Sandra Bullock is upset that his good friend George has chosen Amal and not her to spend his life, reports celebritydirtylaundry.com.
"Sandra has secretly carried a torch for George for years. As long as he was single, Sandra held out hope that they might get together romantically someday. But now George is set to marry Amal," reports Celebrity Dirty Laundry.
Stacey Keibler, another ex-girl friend of George Clooney, revealed to E! Online that she is 'happy' for the actor, whom she dated for two years.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- G20 Summit Awkward Moments: Putin Yawns, Mystery Bubbles Appear, F18 Drama Ensues
- Real Life ‘Frozen’: Snow Overwhelms The US, Kills 7; More To Come (Pictures)
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt in Sydney for ‘Unbroken’ Red Carpet Premiere [PHOTOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Set To Burn The Place Down in ‘Coda’
Join the Conversation
- ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ Trailer Reveals Sith Plus John Boyega And Daisy Ridley’s Characters And Much More—Reports
- Cameron Diaz, Benji Madden Engaged – Reports
- Channing Tatum-Jenna Dewan Tatum Split: Channing Disregards Amber Heard Link-Up Reports, Says Wife 'Puts Everything in Perspective'
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 19 Spoilers: Major Confrontations And More Drama Stirs Up In Genoa City
- ‘NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Spoilers: Episode 9 'Traitor' Airs On Nov. 24, 2014, Hetty Orders A Lockdown To Locate The Mole In The ‘NCIS LA’ Team Who Has Put Granger’s Life In Danger [WATCH VIDEO]
- Microsoft Band Wearable Gadget At $199 Is A Sell-Out
- 6 Big Reasons iPhone 6 Plus is Must-Have Black Friday, Christmas 2014 Buy
- NATO To Russia: 'Pull Back Your Troops'
- US Plane Flying Over Russian Skies Spotted; Vladimir Putin Ready For 'Practical Cooperation' With US
- Nexus 6 Release Date And Price Under AT&T, T-Mobile And Sprint Listed
- Germany, Not U.S., Is The World’s Favorite Country; UK, Canada, Australia Maintain Top 10 Spots