George Clooney and Amal Amaluddin Under Pressure to Have Babies Soon after Marriage: Amal's Old Father Wishes to See her Become a Mom!
By nidhi tewari | May 8, 2014 6:52 PM EST
For the recently engaged and very much in love couple - George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin, having a baby soon after marriage will have to be their top priority, it has been revealed. The gorgeous looking couple are expected to tie knot in the year 2014 itself and have babies soon after, Radaronline.com is reporting.
US actor George Clooney poses with actress Sandra Bullock during a photo call at the 70th Venice Film Festival in Venice August 28, 2013. Clooney and Bullock star in Alfonso Cuaron's movie Gravity, which debuts at the festival. (REUTERS/Alessandro Bianchi)
Since's Amal's family doesn't want them to date for a long time and rather settle down traditionally, George and Amal are planning to tie the knot sometime in September, the Web site is reporting.
"The wedding is to take place in September 2014. They've told family and friends they will only disclose the location at the last minute, and it will be very private. Neither George nor Amal want the wedding to be a public affair - and her family really doesn't either," a source close to the couple revealed to Radaronline.com.
Amal's family s traditional and her dad has reportedly made clear to Gorge that he wants to see his grandchildren soon as he is getting older now. So Clooney, 54 and Amaluddin 36, would have to plan babies soon.
"Her father is getting older, and he really wants to see her kids [before he dies]. Out of all his kids, he's especially proud of Amal. It would mean the world to him to see her become a mom," the source revealed to the Web site.
Meanwhile, Geroge Clooney's friends and ex-girl friends have been expressing their feelings about his sudden engagement. Julia Roberts said she is happy about George getting engaged to Amal.
"I think it is sublime," Roberts said of Hollywood's most eligible bachelor at the Ellen DeGeneres show, nydailynews.com reports adding that she thinks Amal is "beautiful and smart and he is happy."
Meanwhile, actress Sandra Bullock is upset that his good friend George has chosen Amal and not her to spend his life, reports celebritydirtylaundry.com.
"Sandra has secretly carried a torch for George for years. As long as he was single, Sandra held out hope that they might get together romantically someday. But now George is set to marry Amal," reports Celebrity Dirty Laundry.
Stacey Keibler, another ex-girl friend of George Clooney, revealed to E! Online that she is 'happy' for the actor, whom she dated for two years.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Shifts Blame On US For Ukraine Crisis, Putin Accuses West of 'Remaking World'
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine