George Clooney and Amal Amaluddin Under Pressure to Have Babies Soon after Marriage: Amal's Old Father Wishes to See her Become a Mom!
By nidhi tewari | May 8, 2014 6:52 PM EST
For the recently engaged and very much in love couple - George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin, having a baby soon after marriage will have to be their top priority, it has been revealed. The gorgeous looking couple are expected to tie knot in the year 2014 itself and have babies soon after, Radaronline.com is reporting.
US actor George Clooney poses with actress Sandra Bullock during a photo call at the 70th Venice Film Festival in Venice August 28, 2013. Clooney and Bullock star in Alfonso Cuaron's movie Gravity, which debuts at the festival. (REUTERS/Alessandro Bianchi)
Since's Amal's family doesn't want them to date for a long time and rather settle down traditionally, George and Amal are planning to tie the knot sometime in September, the Web site is reporting.
"The wedding is to take place in September 2014. They've told family and friends they will only disclose the location at the last minute, and it will be very private. Neither George nor Amal want the wedding to be a public affair - and her family really doesn't either," a source close to the couple revealed to Radaronline.com.
Amal's family s traditional and her dad has reportedly made clear to Gorge that he wants to see his grandchildren soon as he is getting older now. So Clooney, 54 and Amaluddin 36, would have to plan babies soon.
"Her father is getting older, and he really wants to see her kids [before he dies]. Out of all his kids, he's especially proud of Amal. It would mean the world to him to see her become a mom," the source revealed to the Web site.
Meanwhile, Geroge Clooney's friends and ex-girl friends have been expressing their feelings about his sudden engagement. Julia Roberts said she is happy about George getting engaged to Amal.
"I think it is sublime," Roberts said of Hollywood's most eligible bachelor at the Ellen DeGeneres show, nydailynews.com reports adding that she thinks Amal is "beautiful and smart and he is happy."
Meanwhile, actress Sandra Bullock is upset that his good friend George has chosen Amal and not her to spend his life, reports celebritydirtylaundry.com.
"Sandra has secretly carried a torch for George for years. As long as he was single, Sandra held out hope that they might get together romantically someday. But now George is set to marry Amal," reports Celebrity Dirty Laundry.
Stacey Keibler, another ex-girl friend of George Clooney, revealed to E! Online that she is 'happy' for the actor, whom she dated for two years.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’
- Canada Raises National Terror Alert Level after Suspected Jihadist Runs Over Soldier
- Galaxy Note 4: Best Big-Screen Phone, Says Samsung; Analysts Believe Note 4 Unlikely To Beat iPhone 6 Plus [Watch Video]