'Transformer 4: Age of Extinction' Rumored Plot Details, Release Date: Grimlock to head Dinobots, Lockdown to Open A Whole Gigantic World of Transformers
By Sonalee singh | May 8, 2014 6:11 PM EST
"Transformer 4" is set to bring a fresh new wave this summer. Directed by Michael Bay the movie will be hitting the theaters in June this year. According to various reports it is speculated that the movie will feature a new group of Dinobots.
The storyline of the movie is based on a mechanic (inventor) and his daughter. Apparently, the new discovery by the mechanic wills brings down Autobots and Decepticons, in addition to a suspicious government official, reported Breathcast.
Moreover, regarding "Transformers 4: Age of Extinction" Bay said in his interview with Entertainment Weekly,
"It's kind of like a new Transformers. We had three, the first trilogy, and this is going to be the next one." The next...trilogy? "Yeah, it's the first of a new trilogy. I'm not necessarily sure that I'm doing [the others], but that's what it's meant for."
Mark Wahlberg is the new entry in the film along with new Transformer characters including Grimlock, the head of Dinobots who will have special ability to breathe fire, a special class of Cybertronian warrior who will be changing in T-Rex-style brawler.
Regarding the new addition Grimlock in the movie, Bay said, "I like to keep things very much in the dark. But yes, you'll understand why they're there when you see the movie. If you think I'm supposed to give away a lot of story points? No way! Keep it secret."
As it could be guessed from the trailer, there is another addition to the film Lockdown. Lockdown's alternate form is a Lamborghini Aventador.
"Lockdown is an interesting character. He travels the galaxy, he works for somebody else. And he's here for one person, one alien, and then he's out of here. So he doesn't really want to take sides. The cause and balance of the galaxy is kind of messed up when different species play with different species. And that opens up a whole other gigantic world for Transformers," Bay said of Lockdown as a character.
"Transformer 4: Age of Extinction" will release on June 24.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- 'Revenge' Season 4 Spoilers: Daniel, Emily In Twisted Friendship; David Clarke Mystery Growing (Review, Updates)
- 'The Mentalist' Season 7, Episode 1 Spoilers: The Ending Begins For Patrick Jane And Teresa Lisbon (Synopsis)
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports