'Transformer 4: Age of Extinction' Rumored Plot Details, Release Date: Grimlock to head Dinobots, Lockdown to Open A Whole Gigantic World of Transformers
By Sonalee singh | May 8, 2014 6:11 PM EST
"Transformer 4" is set to bring a fresh new wave this summer. Directed by Michael Bay the movie will be hitting the theaters in June this year. According to various reports it is speculated that the movie will feature a new group of Dinobots.
The storyline of the movie is based on a mechanic (inventor) and his daughter. Apparently, the new discovery by the mechanic wills brings down Autobots and Decepticons, in addition to a suspicious government official, reported Breathcast.
Moreover, regarding "Transformers 4: Age of Extinction" Bay said in his interview with Entertainment Weekly,
"It's kind of like a new Transformers. We had three, the first trilogy, and this is going to be the next one." The next...trilogy? "Yeah, it's the first of a new trilogy. I'm not necessarily sure that I'm doing [the others], but that's what it's meant for."
Mark Wahlberg is the new entry in the film along with new Transformer characters including Grimlock, the head of Dinobots who will have special ability to breathe fire, a special class of Cybertronian warrior who will be changing in T-Rex-style brawler.
Regarding the new addition Grimlock in the movie, Bay said, "I like to keep things very much in the dark. But yes, you'll understand why they're there when you see the movie. If you think I'm supposed to give away a lot of story points? No way! Keep it secret."
As it could be guessed from the trailer, there is another addition to the film Lockdown. Lockdown's alternate form is a Lamborghini Aventador.
"Lockdown is an interesting character. He travels the galaxy, he works for somebody else. And he's here for one person, one alien, and then he's out of here. So he doesn't really want to take sides. The cause and balance of the galaxy is kind of messed up when different species play with different species. And that opens up a whole other gigantic world for Transformers," Bay said of Lockdown as a character.
"Transformer 4: Age of Extinction" will release on June 24.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Android Lollipop 5.0 Confirmed for Nov 3 Rollout as Nexus 6 Global Release Date is Delayed – Reports