'Transformer 4: Age of Extinction' Rumored Plot Details, Release Date: Grimlock to head Dinobots, Lockdown to Open A Whole Gigantic World of Transformers
By Sonalee singh | May 8, 2014 6:11 PM EST
"Transformer 4" is set to bring a fresh new wave this summer. Directed by Michael Bay the movie will be hitting the theaters in June this year. According to various reports it is speculated that the movie will feature a new group of Dinobots.
The storyline of the movie is based on a mechanic (inventor) and his daughter. Apparently, the new discovery by the mechanic wills brings down Autobots and Decepticons, in addition to a suspicious government official, reported Breathcast.
Moreover, regarding "Transformers 4: Age of Extinction" Bay said in his interview with Entertainment Weekly,
"It's kind of like a new Transformers. We had three, the first trilogy, and this is going to be the next one." The next...trilogy? "Yeah, it's the first of a new trilogy. I'm not necessarily sure that I'm doing [the others], but that's what it's meant for."
Mark Wahlberg is the new entry in the film along with new Transformer characters including Grimlock, the head of Dinobots who will have special ability to breathe fire, a special class of Cybertronian warrior who will be changing in T-Rex-style brawler.
Regarding the new addition Grimlock in the movie, Bay said, "I like to keep things very much in the dark. But yes, you'll understand why they're there when you see the movie. If you think I'm supposed to give away a lot of story points? No way! Keep it secret."
As it could be guessed from the trailer, there is another addition to the film Lockdown. Lockdown's alternate form is a Lamborghini Aventador.
"Lockdown is an interesting character. He travels the galaxy, he works for somebody else. And he's here for one person, one alien, and then he's out of here. So he doesn't really want to take sides. The cause and balance of the galaxy is kind of messed up when different species play with different species. And that opens up a whole other gigantic world for Transformers," Bay said of Lockdown as a character.
"Transformer 4: Age of Extinction" will release on June 24.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kristen Stewart Moving On With Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence Dating Chris Martin – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 9/11 Dust Cloud Most Likely Have Created Pregnancy Issues: Celebrities Who Posed Nude During Pregnancy
Join the Conversation
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Han Solo's Super Star Destroyer, Costumes And Weapons
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’: Top 5 Revelations Of Season 8
- 'NCIS' Season 12 Spoilers: Ziva David Out, Tony's New Love Could be Stephanie Jacobsen's Leia; Troian Bellisario Teases 'Reunion' Photo
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' : Wolverine's Costume's Leaked Image Hints to Traditional Look, Hugh Jackman to Play the Character Till Scripts Excite Him
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Tatooine Set Leaked, Reveals Tusken Raiders Huts
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- Moto X+1 is Likely Nexus 6 Template; Motorola Shamu is 1st Android Silver with Snapdragon 810 – Reports
- James Foley’s Executioner Has British Accent—A Chilling Reminder That ISIS Has Foreign Members
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- iPhone 6 Release Date Remains On Course for Sept-Oct 2014 as Apple Delays iWatch Debut to 2015
- Nexus 6 Release Date Dilemma with Motorola Shamu Details Pointing to Better Smartphone and Killer Features