‘The Bachelor’ Australia: Tim Robards and Anna Heinrich’s Love Story Update
By Anshu Shrivastava | May 8, 2014 6:10 PM EST
It is often seen that two individuals who fall in love in front of the camera, fall out of love once the camera switches off. Tim Robards and Anna Heinrich, who met on the first edition of Australia's "The Bachelor," are defying the norm and proving all the doubters wrong.
Anna and Tim keep posting their photos on popular social networking sites such as Twitter and Instagram, showing to the world that they are still going strong. In April, this very much in love couple went on a ten-day-trip to California, America. The trip, however, did not stop Tim and Anna from posting on their Twitter pages. They kept their followers informed about what they are doing in California.
According to Anna and Tim's Twitter updates, they had romantic dinner, took a kayaking tour, enjoyed segway ride, had a blast at Universal Studios, devoured ocean critters, enjoyed the sunse, walked in the California sun, went hiking and played tennis. In addition, they also did Power yoga, which was followed by massage and some meditation in a Himalayan rock salt cave.
Anna found it hard to get back to Australian after spending 10 days in California, with Tim. On his Tweeter page, Tim posted that the "Funniest part was watching Anna scream like a 2 yr old in the haunted house. Going to miss #California."
Once they were back in Australia, it was time to attend The TV Week Logies Awards. At the event, Anna looked stunning in a custom made Pallas Couture dress, while Tim looked dapper in his black suit.
Anna's dress, which was made of lace and white sequins, triggered rumours that the favourite reality show couple are hinting at a wedding.
When Pop Sugar mentioned that the dress is almost like a wedding dress, Anna said, "We were worried about that! But I was like, I've looked at dresses in the past, and it's been a lot of white dresses with sparkles. It's only because we're a couple that this looks like a wedding dress!" In the interview with Pop Sugar, Anna also revealed that she loves watching "Four Weddings," "Say Yes to the Dress," but was quick to deny that she was giving any kind of hint.
"I just really like those shows [laughs]. Like really random shows. No hints!," Anna said, while Tim teased, "There are all these little hints, all the time."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- True Blood Spoilers: Alcide Killed because Season 7 is Bill, Sookie’s Season
- Rob Kardashian's Ex-Girlfriend Adrienne Bailon FInally Removes Cheating Reality Star's Name from Her Butt
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date