‘The Bachelor’ Australia: Tim Robards and Anna Heinrich’s Love Story Update
By Anshu Shrivastava | May 8, 2014 6:10 PM EST
It is often seen that two individuals who fall in love in front of the camera, fall out of love once the camera switches off. Tim Robards and Anna Heinrich, who met on the first edition of Australia's "The Bachelor," are defying the norm and proving all the doubters wrong.
Anna and Tim keep posting their photos on popular social networking sites such as Twitter and Instagram, showing to the world that they are still going strong. In April, this very much in love couple went on a ten-day-trip to California, America. The trip, however, did not stop Tim and Anna from posting on their Twitter pages. They kept their followers informed about what they are doing in California.
According to Anna and Tim's Twitter updates, they had romantic dinner, took a kayaking tour, enjoyed segway ride, had a blast at Universal Studios, devoured ocean critters, enjoyed the sunse, walked in the California sun, went hiking and played tennis. In addition, they also did Power yoga, which was followed by massage and some meditation in a Himalayan rock salt cave.
Anna found it hard to get back to Australian after spending 10 days in California, with Tim. On his Tweeter page, Tim posted that the "Funniest part was watching Anna scream like a 2 yr old in the haunted house. Going to miss #California."
Once they were back in Australia, it was time to attend The TV Week Logies Awards. At the event, Anna looked stunning in a custom made Pallas Couture dress, while Tim looked dapper in his black suit.
Anna's dress, which was made of lace and white sequins, triggered rumours that the favourite reality show couple are hinting at a wedding.
When Pop Sugar mentioned that the dress is almost like a wedding dress, Anna said, "We were worried about that! But I was like, I've looked at dresses in the past, and it's been a lot of white dresses with sparkles. It's only because we're a couple that this looks like a wedding dress!" In the interview with Pop Sugar, Anna also revealed that she loves watching "Four Weddings," "Say Yes to the Dress," but was quick to deny that she was giving any kind of hint.
"I just really like those shows [laughs]. Like really random shows. No hints!," Anna said, while Tim teased, "There are all these little hints, all the time."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- 'Revenge' Season 4 Spoilers: Daniel, Emily In Twisted Friendship; David Clarke Mystery Growing (Review, Updates)
- 'The Mentalist' Season 7, Episode 1 Spoilers: The Ending Begins For Patrick Jane And Teresa Lisbon (Synopsis)
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports