‘The Bachelor’ Australia: Tim Robards and Anna Heinrich’s Love Story Update
By Anshu Shrivastava | May 8, 2014 6:10 PM EST
It is often seen that two individuals who fall in love in front of the camera, fall out of love once the camera switches off. Tim Robards and Anna Heinrich, who met on the first edition of Australia's "The Bachelor," are defying the norm and proving all the doubters wrong.
Anna and Tim keep posting their photos on popular social networking sites such as Twitter and Instagram, showing to the world that they are still going strong. In April, this very much in love couple went on a ten-day-trip to California, America. The trip, however, did not stop Tim and Anna from posting on their Twitter pages. They kept their followers informed about what they are doing in California.
According to Anna and Tim's Twitter updates, they had romantic dinner, took a kayaking tour, enjoyed segway ride, had a blast at Universal Studios, devoured ocean critters, enjoyed the sunse, walked in the California sun, went hiking and played tennis. In addition, they also did Power yoga, which was followed by massage and some meditation in a Himalayan rock salt cave.
Anna found it hard to get back to Australian after spending 10 days in California, with Tim. On his Tweeter page, Tim posted that the "Funniest part was watching Anna scream like a 2 yr old in the haunted house. Going to miss #California."
Once they were back in Australia, it was time to attend The TV Week Logies Awards. At the event, Anna looked stunning in a custom made Pallas Couture dress, while Tim looked dapper in his black suit.
Anna's dress, which was made of lace and white sequins, triggered rumours that the favourite reality show couple are hinting at a wedding.
When Pop Sugar mentioned that the dress is almost like a wedding dress, Anna said, "We were worried about that! But I was like, I've looked at dresses in the past, and it's been a lot of white dresses with sparkles. It's only because we're a couple that this looks like a wedding dress!" In the interview with Pop Sugar, Anna also revealed that she loves watching "Four Weddings," "Say Yes to the Dress," but was quick to deny that she was giving any kind of hint.
"I just really like those shows [laughs]. Like really random shows. No hints!," Anna said, while Tim teased, "There are all these little hints, all the time."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Slow-Moving Yet Unrelenting Hawaii Lava Now Only Inches Away From Pahoa Homes
- Kate Middleton Expecting A Baby Boy For The Second Time Around – Reports [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- This Is Why Japanese Princess Masako Attended First Palace Banquet After 11 Years
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Dismantling Of Fukushima Reactor 1 Faces Delays, US Judge Gives Sailor Go Signal To Push Through Lawsuit Against TEPCO Over Radiation
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge To Be Available Through T-Mobile In The US
- Five Extreme Drop Tests On BlackBerry Passport Reveals Its Endurance [Watch Video]
- Updated iOS 8 Pangu Untethered Jailbreak Now Fully Works with Cydia: Key Fixes & Mods to Expect
- Ex-Ohio Trooper Pleads Guilty To Issuing Sex as Penalty To Women Motorists