Kristen Stewart Robert Pattinson Cannes Reunion: KStew 'Dreads' Facing RPatz, Feels 'Awkward' at the Very Thought!
By nidhi tewari | May 8, 2014 5:54 PM EST
Contrary to earlier reports that Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart have rented same villas for the upcoming Cannes Film Festival, the truth is something else. Kristen Stewart is possibly very much over her ex-boyfriend Robert Pattinson and is actually "dreading" just thinking what will she do if she comes face to face with her "Twilight" co-star.
Actress Kristen Stewart arrives at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York May 5, 2014.
RPatz and KStew have not been together since the very public cheating scandal of Kristen with her director Rupert Sanders. According to Sugarscape.com, the "Camp X-Ray" actress does not want to get confronted by Robert Pattinson over her cheating scandal as she is still too embarrassed about the whole episode.
"Awkward is an understatement. Kristen hates confrontation, so seeing Rob will be strange for both of them," Now magazine is reporting, quoting a source, according to sugarscape.com.
"They have a lot of history together. Feelings don't disappear overnight," the source added.
Robsten have been together for the entire sequels of the "Twilight" movies and broke-up after that. There has been speculation in the media every now and then that the Rob and Kristen will be together on some occasion - be it her birthday, Valentine's Day, Coachella Film Festival and now the upcoming Cannes Film Festival.
However the two have avoided each other completely on every public occasion - more recently the Coachella Film Festival. Robert Pattinson hung out with Katy Parry and other pals at Coachella while Kristen was present there. Robert Pattinson did not even stop by Los Angeles on Kristen Stewart's 24th birthday back in April.
However many Webs sites don't give up the hope for the impending Robsten reunion and have even reported that the ex-lovers have hired same villas for their stay at Cannes Film Festival. Whenever there is any event where both Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are expected to be present, the media starts speculations about their reunion possibility. Do Robsten fans believe that the KStew and RPatz still have feelings for each other despite the fact that they are avoiding each other publically since almost a year now? Is there any such possibility of a Robsten reunion at all in future?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Android Lollipop 5.0 Confirmed for Nov 3 Rollout as Nexus 6 Global Release Date is Delayed – Reports