Shailene Woodley is Into ‘Heart to Heart’ Hugs? Hear TFIOS Author John Green Explain How it Works [WATCH VIDEO]
By Alyssa Ashley Lucas | May 8, 2014 5:01 PM EST
Love to hug the normal way? Shailene Woodley is apparently not into that as "The Fault in Our Stars" (TFIOS) author John Green reveals that the actress is more into the "heart to heart" hug where the heart literally touches the other person's heart when hugging.
Actress Shailene Woodley arrives at the 2014 MTV Movie Awards in Los Angeles, California April 13, 2014. REUTERS/Danny Moloshok
‘The Fault in Our Stars’ Extended Trailer Released: Join Shailene Woodley and Ansel Elgort as They Fall in Love [WATCH VIDEO]
The 22-year-old "Divergent" star appears to be someone who is not used to normal ways. As previously reported, Shailene Woodley admitted in an interview with Into The Gloss that she eats clay, saying "clay is one of the best things" a person can put into his or her body.
"The first time we met, we hugged the regular way and then she looked very, very deeply into my eyes from like two inches away - it's pretty intense - and then she said, 'I need some heart to heart,' and then we hugged the other way so that our hearts touched," TFIOS author John Green told MTV News.
"And now every time I see Shailene, we hug heart to heart - it's great. I'm such a huge fan of hers; she's awesome," Green added.
Though some people might have thought that Woodley's habits are "not normal," the Divergent star couldn't help sharing in an interview with Natural Health magazine that she is also into "herbal remedies."
Woodley is set to appear in the movie adaptation of Green's novel The Fault in Our Stars, playing as Hazel Lancaster, alongside Ansel Elgort, playing Gus Waters, who has been her brother in the movie Divergent.
Though Woodley was reportedly once overlooked for the role of Hazel, apparently John Green and the TFIOS production team have changed their minds once they heard the Divergent star read Hazel's lines.
"I think that once they see Shai as Hazel and Ansel as Gus, it's just going to feel magical to them, the way it felt for me. So I'm just excited for them to see those two actors bring those characters to life," Green explained to MTV News.
Join Shailene Woodley and Ansel Elgot as they fall in love on screen. The Fault in Our Stars is set to hit theatres on June 6 in the U.S. and June 5 in Australia.
WATCH: "The Fault in Our Stars" Official Trailer
Source: YouTube/20th Century Fox
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton First Official Solo Trip: Details For Malta Tour Revealed [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- 'Sylvester Stallone Dies In Horrible Car Accident’ Death Hoax Goes Viral
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoiler: Revelation Of Reason Why Penny, Leonard ‘Not’ Getting Married Soon
- Emmy Awards 2014: Where To Watch Live Online, Top Nominations [VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelorette' Update: Andi Dorfman And Josh Murray To Setup Career In Hollywood- Reports
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic's Kate Beckett to Rediscover Nathan Fillion's Rick Castle; 'Derrick Storm' Coming to ABC [VIDEO]
- Apple on iPhone 6 Release Date One Week After September 9 Despite Display Shortage Starting $800
- James Foley Video Had A Change Of Actor – Expert Points Out
- Canada Concerned About Russia’s Military Expansion in Arctic
- Nokia X2 vs. Nokia Lumia 530 - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Trending: Ice Bucket Challenge Replaced By Rubble Bucket Challenge By People Of Gaza
- US, Syria to Work Together to Vaporise ISIS
- European Central Bank Advises Action to Boost Demand and Employment In EU