'Vampire Diaries' Season 5 Spoilers: Caroline Wants to Kill Tyler, Find Out Why in the Sneak Peek Video for Episode 21 'Promised Land' [WATCH]
By Jenalyn Villamarin | May 8, 2014 4:25 PM EST
The released video clip for "The Vampire Diaries" Season 5, Episode 21 titled "Promised Land" teased about Caroline (Candice Accola) wanting to kill ex-boyfriend Tyler (Michael Trevino) but it is not because of their failed relationship. The blonde vampire only wanted to save the hybrid from Julian, the Traveller that took over his body.
In the sneak peek video, Caroline told Bonnie (Kat Graham) about her plan of killing Tyler in order to completely get rid of the Traveller named Julian who took over the hybrid's body in Episode 20 titled "What Lies Beneath." Caroline believes that Tyler will only go to the Other Side through Bonnie while Liv (Penelope Mitchell) performs the spell that can bring him back to life along with Enzo (Michael Malarkey).
However, Bonnie finally told Caroline the heartbreaking truth that there is no spell and she just made it all up. "The Other Side is collapsing and everyone in it, including me, is going away for good. So no, I don't think you should kill Tyler," Bonnie stated in the video clip. Click HERE to watch the Episode 21 sneak peek video.
The upcoming episode will have the Mystic Falls gang finding a way to stop Markos (Raffi Barsoumian), the leader of the Travellers, from completing his plan that will put the lives of doppelgangers Stefan (Paul Wesley) and Elena (Nina Dobrev) in danger. Moreover, the "Wonder Twins" Liv and Luke Parker (Chris Brochu) will be added to the list of people that the TVD gang must stop from killing Stefan and Elena.
In the exclusive E!News TV Scoop report, executive producer Julie Plec teased that the remaining "The Vampire Diaries" Season 5 episodes will be insane. "There's quite a lot of suffering and celebration in the last two episodes, because of Markos's efforts to make the town of Mystic Falls a magic-free zone and the imminent destruction of the Other Side, lots of lives are in jeopardy and Damon has to, as he says, 'strap on his hero hair'," Ms Plec shared.
TVD executive producer Caroline Dries also talked about in the Entertainment Weekly report what's going to happen in the finale involving the "Other Side" and Bonnie's fate. However, Ms Dries only left unanswered questions that fans will be wondering about like what will happen to Bonnie and the other TVD characters when the Other Side falls apart or will they go away comparable to how Vicki (Kayla Ewell) vanished in Episode 18 titled "Resident Evil."
"The Vampire Diaries" Season 5, Episode 21 titled "Promised Land" is scheduled to air on Thursday night, May 8, at 8 pm ET on the CW Network.
More Articles to Read:
'Vampire Diaries' Season 5 Spoilers: Enzo and Caroline to Have a Cute Little Moment, What about Stefan? - [READ]
'Vampire Diaries' Season 5 Spoilers: Liv Needs to Kill One Doppelganger, Will It Be Stefan or Elena? Watch Promo Video for Episode 21 Titled 'Promised Land' - [READ]
'Vampire Diaries' Season 5, Episode 20 'What Lies Beneath' Recap/Spoilers: Hide-and-Seek Game Between Markos and Doppelgangers Stefan and Elena is Over - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS