'Vampire Diaries' Season 5 Spoilers: Caroline Wants to Kill Tyler, Find Out Why in the Sneak Peek Video for Episode 21 'Promised Land' [WATCH]
By Jenalyn Villamarin | May 8, 2014 4:25 PM EST
The released video clip for "The Vampire Diaries" Season 5, Episode 21 titled "Promised Land" teased about Caroline (Candice Accola) wanting to kill ex-boyfriend Tyler (Michael Trevino) but it is not because of their failed relationship. The blonde vampire only wanted to save the hybrid from Julian, the Traveller that took over his body.
In the sneak peek video, Caroline told Bonnie (Kat Graham) about her plan of killing Tyler in order to completely get rid of the Traveller named Julian who took over the hybrid's body in Episode 20 titled "What Lies Beneath." Caroline believes that Tyler will only go to the Other Side through Bonnie while Liv (Penelope Mitchell) performs the spell that can bring him back to life along with Enzo (Michael Malarkey).
However, Bonnie finally told Caroline the heartbreaking truth that there is no spell and she just made it all up. "The Other Side is collapsing and everyone in it, including me, is going away for good. So no, I don't think you should kill Tyler," Bonnie stated in the video clip. Click HERE to watch the Episode 21 sneak peek video.
The upcoming episode will have the Mystic Falls gang finding a way to stop Markos (Raffi Barsoumian), the leader of the Travellers, from completing his plan that will put the lives of doppelgangers Stefan (Paul Wesley) and Elena (Nina Dobrev) in danger. Moreover, the "Wonder Twins" Liv and Luke Parker (Chris Brochu) will be added to the list of people that the TVD gang must stop from killing Stefan and Elena.
In the exclusive E!News TV Scoop report, executive producer Julie Plec teased that the remaining "The Vampire Diaries" Season 5 episodes will be insane. "There's quite a lot of suffering and celebration in the last two episodes, because of Markos's efforts to make the town of Mystic Falls a magic-free zone and the imminent destruction of the Other Side, lots of lives are in jeopardy and Damon has to, as he says, 'strap on his hero hair'," Ms Plec shared.
TVD executive producer Caroline Dries also talked about in the Entertainment Weekly report what's going to happen in the finale involving the "Other Side" and Bonnie's fate. However, Ms Dries only left unanswered questions that fans will be wondering about like what will happen to Bonnie and the other TVD characters when the Other Side falls apart or will they go away comparable to how Vicki (Kayla Ewell) vanished in Episode 18 titled "Resident Evil."
"The Vampire Diaries" Season 5, Episode 21 titled "Promised Land" is scheduled to air on Thursday night, May 8, at 8 pm ET on the CW Network.
More Articles to Read:
'Vampire Diaries' Season 5 Spoilers: Enzo and Caroline to Have a Cute Little Moment, What about Stefan? - [READ]
'Vampire Diaries' Season 5 Spoilers: Liv Needs to Kill One Doppelganger, Will It Be Stefan or Elena? Watch Promo Video for Episode 21 Titled 'Promised Land' - [READ]
'Vampire Diaries' Season 5, Episode 20 'What Lies Beneath' Recap/Spoilers: Hide-and-Seek Game Between Markos and Doppelgangers Stefan and Elena is Over - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Washington Redskins 20, Dallas Cowboys 17 (OT) [PHOTOS]
- Emma Watson Gets 'Squished' In 'Colonia Dignidad' [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actor Kit Harington Denies Romance With Co-stars Rose Leslie And Emilia Clarke
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family