‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 7 Season Finale [Episode 24] Spoilers: Sheldon at Crossroads!
By Anshu Shrivastava | May 8, 2014 3:56 PM EST
Sheldon is going through a professional crisis ever since he broke-up with string theory. The quirky genius announced the break-up realising that he has nothing to show after almost twenty years of working on string theory. It looks like the professional crisis phase is not getting over for Sheldon any time soon. Also, his personal life is going to shake-up.
TV Guide reports that in the season finale of "The Big Bang Theory" Season 7, Caltech will stop Sheldon from changing his field of study, which will put him at the crossroads.
As reported previously, Leonard and Penny are likely to get engaged in the penultimate episode of the current season. When asked whether Leonard and Penny will get engaged, Steve Molaro, the showrunner of "The Big Bang Theory," said to TV Guide, "There's a lot of discussion in the last few episodes and they both realise they have to decide how serious they are about doing this."
TV Guide reveals that Leonard and Penny will discuss about live together, minus Sheldon. This will make Sheldon more upset, as his "world is even more rocked." According to the synopsis of the episode, Sheldon will be forced to confront an uncertain future and as a result of that, he will be considering a major move.
Meanwhile, it looks like Raj will stop finding ways to hook-up with a girl online or in a shopping mall, as things are going to "heat up" between Raj and Emily, according to TV Guide. They are set to take it to the next level. In an interview with The Hollywood Reporter, Molaro did not reveal whether Emily will be a series regular in Season 8, but said that "she will be around."
Talking about Howard and Bernadette, Molaro had said that "Ms Wolowitz continues to be a big factor in their lives. Coming up, she's going to need a little more health care than she has been needing and as a good son and daughter-in-law, that is going to fall on their shoulders to some extent." TV Guide reports that Howard and Bernadette will be looking for caregiver for an injured Ms Wolowitz.
Molaro has teased, as quoted by TV Guide, that the season ends with "many big moves" and cliff-hangers (yes, multiple) that "affect everyone."
The finale episode of "The Big Bang Theory" is titled "The Status Quo Combustion."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’
- Canada Raises National Terror Alert Level after Suspected Jihadist Runs Over Soldier