Seven-Year-Old Brings ‘Victoria’s Secret’ Heroin to Elementary School, Grandma Charged for ‘Child Endangerment’
By Sounak Mukhopadhyay | May 8, 2014 3:11 PM EST
A seven-year-old child brought something to school that even his teachers were not allowed to bring in. It was heroin and there were nine bags of it. The result: the grandma is now facing charges.
Poppy plants used to make heroin are seen at a clandestine plantation during a military operation in Sierra de Culiacan in the state of Sinaloa December 8, 2011.
Pauline Bilinski-Munion allegedly exposed her grandson to illegal drugs while she was babysitting him. There was also a one-year-old baby whom she was babysitting at that time. She left the heroin bags open and it was apparently enough to instigate the curious grandson. The 56-year-old grandma from Pennsylvania was not even aware that her heroin bags were in the toddler's custody.
The boy eventually brought the bags to school only to get caught with it. News.com.au reported that the boy initially told a lie that he had discovered the bags in the premises of his school, Caln Elementary School in Thorndale, Pennsylvania. The boy allegedly showed the heroin bags to his classmate and even gifted him one of those. However, he was soon caught by his teachers who found those in his pocket. Thereafter, he admitted that he had brought the drugs from home. He said that he had found them "on the floor by the washing machine."
Meanwhile, a mother of another seven-year-old student from the school claimed that a bag of heroin was found with her son that also had the "Victoria's Secret" stamping on it. She said that she had discovered the bag of heroin while she was with her son in a mall.
District Attorney Tom Hogan was reportedly "outraged" to know that a child brought heroin to school. Mr Hogan said that the grandma was "lucky that she was not responsible for the death of her own grandson or somebody else's child" as "any exposure to heroin for a young child" could result in death."
According to police reports, Bilinski-Munion is a "known heroin user." She is presently facing drug charges and child endangerment charges. The bail amount of Bilinski-Munion, who is now at Chester County Prison, was set at $25,000.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona Shockingly Sign Valencia Defender [PHOTOS]
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
Join the Conversation
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Fresh Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Images Leaked: 4.8-Inch Metallic Body Could Give Competition to 4.7-Inch iPhone 6
- Nexus 5 and Nexus 7 Android 5.0 L Material Design Coming with More Interface Changes
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs OnePlusOne vs Nexus 5: Mi4 is the ‘Perfect’ Phone
- Israeli Women Stripping Naked for IDF Soldiers
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- OnePlus One Android 4.4.4 KitKat and Android L Update Guide