Seven-Year-Old Brings ‘Victoria’s Secret’ Heroin to Elementary School, Grandma Charged for ‘Child Endangerment’
By Sounak Mukhopadhyay | May 8, 2014 3:11 PM EST
A seven-year-old child brought something to school that even his teachers were not allowed to bring in. It was heroin and there were nine bags of it. The result: the grandma is now facing charges.
Poppy plants used to make heroin are seen at a clandestine plantation during a military operation in Sierra de Culiacan in the state of Sinaloa December 8, 2011.
Pauline Bilinski-Munion allegedly exposed her grandson to illegal drugs while she was babysitting him. There was also a one-year-old baby whom she was babysitting at that time. She left the heroin bags open and it was apparently enough to instigate the curious grandson. The 56-year-old grandma from Pennsylvania was not even aware that her heroin bags were in the toddler's custody.
The boy eventually brought the bags to school only to get caught with it. News.com.au reported that the boy initially told a lie that he had discovered the bags in the premises of his school, Caln Elementary School in Thorndale, Pennsylvania. The boy allegedly showed the heroin bags to his classmate and even gifted him one of those. However, he was soon caught by his teachers who found those in his pocket. Thereafter, he admitted that he had brought the drugs from home. He said that he had found them "on the floor by the washing machine."
Meanwhile, a mother of another seven-year-old student from the school claimed that a bag of heroin was found with her son that also had the "Victoria's Secret" stamping on it. She said that she had discovered the bag of heroin while she was with her son in a mall.
District Attorney Tom Hogan was reportedly "outraged" to know that a child brought heroin to school. Mr Hogan said that the grandma was "lucky that she was not responsible for the death of her own grandson or somebody else's child" as "any exposure to heroin for a young child" could result in death."
According to police reports, Bilinski-Munion is a "known heroin user." She is presently facing drug charges and child endangerment charges. The bail amount of Bilinski-Munion, who is now at Chester County Prison, was set at $25,000.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Getting Serious With Jennifer Lawrence, Actress Joining Coldplay Tour [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Incest Charges For Georgia Siblings Who Had Sex Thrice After Watching The Notebook
- Jennifer Lawrence Nude Photos and Fellatio Video Hacker Could Face 10 Years In Prison
- 3 Years Jail In Australian Prison For Former Playboy Model Brandi Brandt Over Cocaine Smugglng
- X-Men Director Bryan Singer Faces Sexual Assault Charges From 21-Year-Old Virginia Man
- Apple iPhone 6 Actual Release Date after September 9 Confirmed 128GB Variant with New Resolution
- Moto G2 Release Roundup: Specs, Pricing, and Release Date Details
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Google Chrome 64-bit for Windows 8 and Window 7 with Mac Beta Available
- Apple iOS 8 vs Android 5.0 L: OS Wars Puts Android to Lower while Apple to Higher
- Nexus 6 on Release Date Confirmed with Phablet-Size Display as FCC Filing Hints of 5.9-Inch Screen
- Google Can Kill Samsung with Android KitKat and Android One: Here's How