HTC One M8: Leaked Online Image of Latest Android Smartphone Shows Pink Colour Option
By Jenalyn Villamarin | May 8, 2014 3:03 PM EST
A leaked image of the HTC One M8 in pink colour option recently appeared online. Availability of the Android smartphone's new colour option is still unknown but the leaked detail confirms the latest HTC device will add another hue to the existing choices of Gunmetal Gray, Glacial Silver and Amber Gold.
The Android and Me report noted that the HTC device still looks similar to the other colours of the HTC One M8 complete with the on-screen navigation buttons, the BoomSound front-facing speakers and the Duo Camera setup. The only big difference is the new "bright pink outfit" of the smartphone.
According to the GSMArena report, the HTC One M8 in pink will be launched this 2014. However, it is also unknown if the pink colour option will be released before or after the availability of the HTC One M8 in red, one more new colour reported to be added to the colours of the HTC One M8.
The report further noted that there will also be a blue variant of the HTC One M8 coming up soon. The Into Mobile report claimed that the red version of the HTC One M8 could head to Verizon Wireless while the pink version could arrive to T-Mobile, AT&T could offer the blue version and the still unannounced yellow variant could arrive at Sprint.
The HTC One M8 may have new colour options but the Android smartphone's features and specs remain the same. The HTC device still boasts with the 5-inch Super LCD3 capacitive touch screen with 1920x1080p display resolution, Corning Gorilla Glass 3, HTC Sense 6.0 UI, a quad-core 2.5GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor, Android 4.4.2 KitKat operating system and 2GB of RAM.
Additional HTC One M8 features and specs include the dual 4MP primary UltraPixel camera with autofocus and dual-LED flash, a 5MP secondary camera, internal storage capacities of 16GB or 32GB that can be expanded up to 128GB through the available microSD card slot, Bluetooth 4.0, NFC, microUSB v2.0 and the power of a 2600mAh non-removable Li-Po battery.
More Articles to Read:
HTC One M8: Leaked Details Claim 'Prime' Version of Latest Flagship Set to Arrive Soon - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'Destiny' Third Subclass Weapon Upgrades: Super And Grenade Modifications Leaked [Video]
- 'The Sims 4' Official Mac Release: More Features Aside From Pools Expected To Be Included
- 'World Of Warcraft' ‘The Iron Tide' 6.0.2 Patch Hotfixes Update Including Character Undelete, Class Balancing And New Bug Fixes
- Motorola Nexus 6 vs. Sony Xperia Z3: Features On New Nexus To Match Latest Sony Phone
- Motorola Nexus 6 v HTC One M8, One M7: Reasons How New Nexus Can Match HTC Flagship Phones
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia