HTC One M8: Leaked Online Image of Latest Android Smartphone Shows Pink Colour Option
By Jenalyn Villamarin | May 8, 2014 3:03 PM EST
A leaked image of the HTC One M8 in pink colour option recently appeared online. Availability of the Android smartphone's new colour option is still unknown but the leaked detail confirms the latest HTC device will add another hue to the existing choices of Gunmetal Gray, Glacial Silver and Amber Gold.
The Android and Me report noted that the HTC device still looks similar to the other colours of the HTC One M8 complete with the on-screen navigation buttons, the BoomSound front-facing speakers and the Duo Camera setup. The only big difference is the new "bright pink outfit" of the smartphone.
According to the GSMArena report, the HTC One M8 in pink will be launched this 2014. However, it is also unknown if the pink colour option will be released before or after the availability of the HTC One M8 in red, one more new colour reported to be added to the colours of the HTC One M8.
The report further noted that there will also be a blue variant of the HTC One M8 coming up soon. The Into Mobile report claimed that the red version of the HTC One M8 could head to Verizon Wireless while the pink version could arrive to T-Mobile, AT&T could offer the blue version and the still unannounced yellow variant could arrive at Sprint.
The HTC One M8 may have new colour options but the Android smartphone's features and specs remain the same. The HTC device still boasts with the 5-inch Super LCD3 capacitive touch screen with 1920x1080p display resolution, Corning Gorilla Glass 3, HTC Sense 6.0 UI, a quad-core 2.5GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor, Android 4.4.2 KitKat operating system and 2GB of RAM.
Additional HTC One M8 features and specs include the dual 4MP primary UltraPixel camera with autofocus and dual-LED flash, a 5MP secondary camera, internal storage capacities of 16GB or 32GB that can be expanded up to 128GB through the available microSD card slot, Bluetooth 4.0, NFC, microUSB v2.0 and the power of a 2600mAh non-removable Li-Po battery.
More Articles to Read:
HTC One M8: Leaked Details Claim 'Prime' Version of Latest Flagship Set to Arrive Soon - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge: Top Reasons To Upgrade From Galaxy Note 3 Or Galaxy Note 2
- Android 5.0 L November And December Rollout: Android One, Nexus, Google Play, Galaxy S5, Galaxy Note 4
- 'Dragon Age: Inquisition' Warrior, Rogue, Mage Gameplay And Combat Strategies
- iOS 8 Bugs: Minor, Moderate And Serious Issues Why Users Should Not Upgrade Immediately
- ‘Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire’ Updates: Meet The Leaders of Team Magma and Aqua, Trainer and His Mega Gallade
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1