HTC One M8: Leaked Online Image of Latest Android Smartphone Shows Pink Colour Option
By Jenalyn Villamarin | May 8, 2014 3:03 PM EST
A leaked image of the HTC One M8 in pink colour option recently appeared online. Availability of the Android smartphone's new colour option is still unknown but the leaked detail confirms the latest HTC device will add another hue to the existing choices of Gunmetal Gray, Glacial Silver and Amber Gold.
The Android and Me report noted that the HTC device still looks similar to the other colours of the HTC One M8 complete with the on-screen navigation buttons, the BoomSound front-facing speakers and the Duo Camera setup. The only big difference is the new "bright pink outfit" of the smartphone.
According to the GSMArena report, the HTC One M8 in pink will be launched this 2014. However, it is also unknown if the pink colour option will be released before or after the availability of the HTC One M8 in red, one more new colour reported to be added to the colours of the HTC One M8.
The report further noted that there will also be a blue variant of the HTC One M8 coming up soon. The Into Mobile report claimed that the red version of the HTC One M8 could head to Verizon Wireless while the pink version could arrive to T-Mobile, AT&T could offer the blue version and the still unannounced yellow variant could arrive at Sprint.
The HTC One M8 may have new colour options but the Android smartphone's features and specs remain the same. The HTC device still boasts with the 5-inch Super LCD3 capacitive touch screen with 1920x1080p display resolution, Corning Gorilla Glass 3, HTC Sense 6.0 UI, a quad-core 2.5GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor, Android 4.4.2 KitKat operating system and 2GB of RAM.
Additional HTC One M8 features and specs include the dual 4MP primary UltraPixel camera with autofocus and dual-LED flash, a 5MP secondary camera, internal storage capacities of 16GB or 32GB that can be expanded up to 128GB through the available microSD card slot, Bluetooth 4.0, NFC, microUSB v2.0 and the power of a 2600mAh non-removable Li-Po battery.
More Articles to Read:
HTC One M8: Leaked Details Claim 'Prime' Version of Latest Flagship Set to Arrive Soon - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
- Celebrities Suffering From Lupus: Facts About the Disease
Join the Conversation
- Before Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire: TwitchPlaysPokemon Goes X and Y, More Events and More Gym Leader Info
- PS4 News: 2 Possible Sets of PS Plus Games for August 2014 Leaked and Additional Features for PS4
- Android 4.4.3 and 4.4.4 KitKat Still Delayed for Samsung Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note 2, Galaxy S4 and Galaxy Note 3
- Xbox One News: Games with Gold for August Announced; Updates for Progress in China
- The SIMS 4 on Sept 2 Release: Low Demands Specs, No Toddlers or Pools and 3 Premium Packs
- These 2 Questions Reveal if You Unwittingly Abuse Alcohol
- Jennifer Lopez and Her Wild 45th Birthday Party: How JLo’s Life-Size Birthday Cake from SamiCakes Boutique Was Made
- Blake Griffin’s Back Injury Is the Reason for His Withdrawal from Team U.S.A.
- Supernatural Season 10 Spoilers: Metatron Capable of Saving Castiel's Fading Grace
- Anderson Silva To Test the Octagon Anew After Freak Leg Injury, To Fight Nick Diaz in 2015