HTC One M8: Leaked Online Image of Latest Android Smartphone Shows Pink Colour Option
By Jenalyn Villamarin | May 8, 2014 3:03 PM EST
A leaked image of the HTC One M8 in pink colour option recently appeared online. Availability of the Android smartphone's new colour option is still unknown but the leaked detail confirms the latest HTC device will add another hue to the existing choices of Gunmetal Gray, Glacial Silver and Amber Gold.
The Android and Me report noted that the HTC device still looks similar to the other colours of the HTC One M8 complete with the on-screen navigation buttons, the BoomSound front-facing speakers and the Duo Camera setup. The only big difference is the new "bright pink outfit" of the smartphone.
According to the GSMArena report, the HTC One M8 in pink will be launched this 2014. However, it is also unknown if the pink colour option will be released before or after the availability of the HTC One M8 in red, one more new colour reported to be added to the colours of the HTC One M8.
The report further noted that there will also be a blue variant of the HTC One M8 coming up soon. The Into Mobile report claimed that the red version of the HTC One M8 could head to Verizon Wireless while the pink version could arrive to T-Mobile, AT&T could offer the blue version and the still unannounced yellow variant could arrive at Sprint.
The HTC One M8 may have new colour options but the Android smartphone's features and specs remain the same. The HTC device still boasts with the 5-inch Super LCD3 capacitive touch screen with 1920x1080p display resolution, Corning Gorilla Glass 3, HTC Sense 6.0 UI, a quad-core 2.5GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor, Android 4.4.2 KitKat operating system and 2GB of RAM.
Additional HTC One M8 features and specs include the dual 4MP primary UltraPixel camera with autofocus and dual-LED flash, a 5MP secondary camera, internal storage capacities of 16GB or 32GB that can be expanded up to 128GB through the available microSD card slot, Bluetooth 4.0, NFC, microUSB v2.0 and the power of a 2600mAh non-removable Li-Po battery.
More Articles to Read:
HTC One M8: Leaked Details Claim 'Prime' Version of Latest Flagship Set to Arrive Soon - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge and Note 4 Designer Secrets: Behind The Materials, Edge Screen And S Pen
- 'The Sims 4' Mac Version: Bugs, Missing Elements Players Must Be Prepared Of
- 'Destiny' vs. 'Titanfall': New Legendary Gears Spotted And Update 8 Features Detailed
- How To Play 4K Graphics Quality On 1080p Games With Any Monitor Using NVIDIA Graphics Cards
- PS4 v. Xbox One: More Details For Firmware 2.0 Update, Xbox Screenshot Feature And Paid Xbox Music Emerge
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS