HTC One M8: Leaked Online Image of Latest Android Smartphone Shows Pink Colour Option
By Jenalyn Villamarin | May 8, 2014 3:03 PM EST
A leaked image of the HTC One M8 in pink colour option recently appeared online. Availability of the Android smartphone's new colour option is still unknown but the leaked detail confirms the latest HTC device will add another hue to the existing choices of Gunmetal Gray, Glacial Silver and Amber Gold.
The Android and Me report noted that the HTC device still looks similar to the other colours of the HTC One M8 complete with the on-screen navigation buttons, the BoomSound front-facing speakers and the Duo Camera setup. The only big difference is the new "bright pink outfit" of the smartphone.
According to the GSMArena report, the HTC One M8 in pink will be launched this 2014. However, it is also unknown if the pink colour option will be released before or after the availability of the HTC One M8 in red, one more new colour reported to be added to the colours of the HTC One M8.
The report further noted that there will also be a blue variant of the HTC One M8 coming up soon. The Into Mobile report claimed that the red version of the HTC One M8 could head to Verizon Wireless while the pink version could arrive to T-Mobile, AT&T could offer the blue version and the still unannounced yellow variant could arrive at Sprint.
The HTC One M8 may have new colour options but the Android smartphone's features and specs remain the same. The HTC device still boasts with the 5-inch Super LCD3 capacitive touch screen with 1920x1080p display resolution, Corning Gorilla Glass 3, HTC Sense 6.0 UI, a quad-core 2.5GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor, Android 4.4.2 KitKat operating system and 2GB of RAM.
Additional HTC One M8 features and specs include the dual 4MP primary UltraPixel camera with autofocus and dual-LED flash, a 5MP secondary camera, internal storage capacities of 16GB or 32GB that can be expanded up to 128GB through the available microSD card slot, Bluetooth 4.0, NFC, microUSB v2.0 and the power of a 2600mAh non-removable Li-Po battery.
More Articles to Read:
HTC One M8: Leaked Details Claim 'Prime' Version of Latest Flagship Set to Arrive Soon - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- More ‘FIFA 15’ Issues Found in Companion App And Luis Suarez Ban; A PS4 Physical Disc Bundle Spotted
- Get Invite Codes to Ello the Social Networking Site That Is Viral On the Internet
- ‘Pokemon Omega Ruby And Alpha Sapphire’ Demo Distribution Method For Australia Revealed, More Info Coming
- ‘Assassin’s Creed Unity’ And ‘Rogue’: New Trailer Shows Off Customisation As Rogue PC Version Gets Spotted In UPlay
- 'Super Smash Bros' For Nintendo 3DS XL Can Hamper Gaming Experience Due To More Resistant Circle Pad
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate