Miley Asks Same Sex People to Kiss Each Other on Comeback 'Bangerz' Tour: Grabs Crotch, Shows Vulgar Dance Moves
By nidhi tewari | May 8, 2014 3:02 PM EST
Miley Cyrus' comeback show on Tuesday was something that "Smilers" will talk about for years to come. The 21-year-old not only showed her most outrageous sexual dance moves but also encouraged all same sex people to come out and kiss each other while their "make out" session was showed on a huge screen to the audience.
U.S. singer Miley Cyrus performs at the O2 Arena in central London
Apart from spurting water on her fans and spitting, Miley Cyrus made a shout out to everyone in the audience and said that she hopes all the fans in her audience are all drunk and are doing drugs to enjoy her show! At one point she even grabbed her crotch and made vulgar poses. Check out the pictures here.
"She got loads of people of the same sex to snog in the audience and put them on camera on a giant screen and made a speech about how we should all just "be ourselves"," a source who was present at Miley's London show told London-show.html" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">Dailymail.co.uk.
"She said she "hopes we are all drunk and on loads of pills", and at one point her dressers had to come on stage as her corset was undone,'" added the source.
The "Wrecking Ball" songstress also told her audience that she prefers to smoke pot/weed than a cigarette. Miley is of the opinion that weed is a healthier alternative to smoking cigarette as weed does not kill anyone!
"Weed has never killed anybody. You guys know that, right?" Miley asked her audience on stage when she spotted someone in the audience smoking a cigarette, the Web site reports. "So instead of smoking your cigarettes, why don't you guys just roll a fat joint?"
One more disadvantage of smoking, according to Miley Cyrus is, that it made her so sick that no one "wanted to make out with her." But everything changed when she switched over to weed!
"In the middle of smoking all these joints... I could get any guy and girl to make out with me, because my breath smelled so hot," Miley revealed to her audience!
Miley's comeback show after her illness was attended by her friends Kate Moss, Lily Allen and Pixie Geldof. The "Bangerz" tour now movies to Europe.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar