Miley Asks Same Sex People to Kiss Each Other on Comeback 'Bangerz' Tour: Grabs Crotch, Shows Vulgar Dance Moves
By nidhi tewari | May 8, 2014 3:02 PM EST
Miley Cyrus' comeback show on Tuesday was something that "Smilers" will talk about for years to come. The 21-year-old not only showed her most outrageous sexual dance moves but also encouraged all same sex people to come out and kiss each other while their "make out" session was showed on a huge screen to the audience.
U.S. singer Miley Cyrus performs at the O2 Arena in central London
Apart from spurting water on her fans and spitting, Miley Cyrus made a shout out to everyone in the audience and said that she hopes all the fans in her audience are all drunk and are doing drugs to enjoy her show! At one point she even grabbed her crotch and made vulgar poses. Check out the pictures here.
"She got loads of people of the same sex to snog in the audience and put them on camera on a giant screen and made a speech about how we should all just "be ourselves"," a source who was present at Miley's London show told London-show.html" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">Dailymail.co.uk.
"She said she "hopes we are all drunk and on loads of pills", and at one point her dressers had to come on stage as her corset was undone,'" added the source.
The "Wrecking Ball" songstress also told her audience that she prefers to smoke pot/weed than a cigarette. Miley is of the opinion that weed is a healthier alternative to smoking cigarette as weed does not kill anyone!
"Weed has never killed anybody. You guys know that, right?" Miley asked her audience on stage when she spotted someone in the audience smoking a cigarette, the Web site reports. "So instead of smoking your cigarettes, why don't you guys just roll a fat joint?"
One more disadvantage of smoking, according to Miley Cyrus is, that it made her so sick that no one "wanted to make out with her." But everything changed when she switched over to weed!
"In the middle of smoking all these joints... I could get any guy and girl to make out with me, because my breath smelled so hot," Miley revealed to her audience!
Miley's comeback show after her illness was attended by her friends Kate Moss, Lily Allen and Pixie Geldof. The "Bangerz" tour now movies to Europe.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 6 Spoilers: Abby Sciuto Talks Of Cote de Pablo's Character, 'I Loved Ziva But She Left Us' (Review)
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actor Kit Harington Denies Romance With Co-stars Rose Leslie And Emilia Clarke
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight