Miley Asks Same Sex People to Kiss Each Other on Comeback 'Bangerz' Tour: Grabs Crotch, Shows Vulgar Dance Moves
By nidhi tewari | May 8, 2014 3:02 PM EST
Miley Cyrus' comeback show on Tuesday was something that "Smilers" will talk about for years to come. The 21-year-old not only showed her most outrageous sexual dance moves but also encouraged all same sex people to come out and kiss each other while their "make out" session was showed on a huge screen to the audience.
U.S. singer Miley Cyrus performs at the O2 Arena in central London
Apart from spurting water on her fans and spitting, Miley Cyrus made a shout out to everyone in the audience and said that she hopes all the fans in her audience are all drunk and are doing drugs to enjoy her show! At one point she even grabbed her crotch and made vulgar poses. Check out the pictures here.
"She got loads of people of the same sex to snog in the audience and put them on camera on a giant screen and made a speech about how we should all just "be ourselves"," a source who was present at Miley's London show told London-show.html" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">Dailymail.co.uk.
"She said she "hopes we are all drunk and on loads of pills", and at one point her dressers had to come on stage as her corset was undone,'" added the source.
The "Wrecking Ball" songstress also told her audience that she prefers to smoke pot/weed than a cigarette. Miley is of the opinion that weed is a healthier alternative to smoking cigarette as weed does not kill anyone!
"Weed has never killed anybody. You guys know that, right?" Miley asked her audience on stage when she spotted someone in the audience smoking a cigarette, the Web site reports. "So instead of smoking your cigarettes, why don't you guys just roll a fat joint?"
One more disadvantage of smoking, according to Miley Cyrus is, that it made her so sick that no one "wanted to make out with her." But everything changed when she switched over to weed!
"In the middle of smoking all these joints... I could get any guy and girl to make out with me, because my breath smelled so hot," Miley revealed to her audience!
Miley's comeback show after her illness was attended by her friends Kate Moss, Lily Allen and Pixie Geldof. The "Bangerz" tour now movies to Europe.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Selena Gomez Turns 22 Today, Celebrates Early without Justin Bieber: Top 12 Interesting Facts About the Singer [SEE PHOTOS]
- Photos from the Crash Site of Malaysia Airlines MH17 In Ukraine
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Bachelorette 2014, Bachelor 2015 Spoilers: Andi Dorfman Hints at Next Bachelor; Find Out What He Thinks About the Job
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Orange is the New Black Update: Reality T.V. Star to Appear in Season 3, Actor Says Show can Run for Long Time, even with New Protagonist
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- End of Times Indicators: Japan’s Mount Fuji in ‘Critical State’ to Erupt, Could Affect At Least 1.2M People