LG Boasts Its Upcoming Android Wear Smartwatch
By Naveena Joy | May 8, 2014 1:16 PM EST
Technology has gone up to the next level with the promising launch of G-Watch or Android Wear Smartwatch by LG.
LG has shown some of its features on its site. The company provides initial information and images that would definitely make users wait for its launch. The device color options include stealth black and champagne gold. It is minimal and sleek design gives the users timeless style. LG also takes up the feature of Android wear software that will guide the wearer with GPS navigation. It also retains the 'OK Google' voice command functionality of Android smartphones and tablets.
The site also previews the display of the watch will always be turned on or the screen will never sleep. It will show the actual time and the weather update or make you access to the music library without tapping any power button or the screen. Although it displays weather conditions outside, it guarantees water- and dust-resistant and can be worn during outdoor activities in rough conditions.
The official site showcases a gallery of G Watch images, displaying the device from every plausible angle. There is also an interactive 360 degree image to take a closer look at the device.
Unlike LG, Motorola has gone to great heights to highlight its device (Moto 360) in desirability and the sizable investment. It has made in its design and the selection of premium materials so it can look like an expensive watch.
The first smartwatch to use the Android wear operating system is set in July this year.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- National Ice Cream Day: Most-Ordered Flavors and Toppings by Americans [See Photos]
- Photos from the Crash Site of Malaysia Airlines MH17 In Ukraine
Join the Conversation
- Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire News: Meet Professor Birch Plus X and Y Updates
- Samsung Galaxy S5: Logitech Unveils Protection+ Case Accessory for Android Smartphone
- Sony Xperia Z Android 4.4.2 KitKat Battery Issue, How to Resolve and Future Firmware Upgrade
- Dragon Age 3 Inquisition: Flemeth, Tallis, the Warden and Champion of Kirkwall Possible Appearances
- Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update for Moto X Reported With Poor Battery Life; Six Ways to Resolve the Issue
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market