LG Boasts Its Upcoming Android Wear Smartwatch
By Naveena Joy | May 8, 2014 1:16 PM EST
Technology has gone up to the next level with the promising launch of G-Watch or Android Wear Smartwatch by LG.
LG has shown some of its features on its site. The company provides initial information and images that would definitely make users wait for its launch. The device color options include stealth black and champagne gold. It is minimal and sleek design gives the users timeless style. LG also takes up the feature of Android wear software that will guide the wearer with GPS navigation. It also retains the 'OK Google' voice command functionality of Android smartphones and tablets.
The site also previews the display of the watch will always be turned on or the screen will never sleep. It will show the actual time and the weather update or make you access to the music library without tapping any power button or the screen. Although it displays weather conditions outside, it guarantees water- and dust-resistant and can be worn during outdoor activities in rough conditions.
The official site showcases a gallery of G Watch images, displaying the device from every plausible angle. There is also an interactive 360 degree image to take a closer look at the device.
Unlike LG, Motorola has gone to great heights to highlight its device (Moto 360) in desirability and the sizable investment. It has made in its design and the selection of premium materials so it can look like an expensive watch.
The first smartwatch to use the Android wear operating system is set in July this year.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
Join the Conversation
- 'No Man's Sky' For PlayStation 4: The Sun Will Burn Out But The Game Will Go On (Watch Trailer)
- ‘Minecraft Xbox One Edition’ Updates And A ‘Doctor Who’ DLC Coming
- ‘GTA 5 Online’ 1.17 Update May Feature Hydra and Army DLC As New Verified Jobs Emerge
- ‘Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney' For Nintendo 3DS Released On Aug. 29, 2014 In North America [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Dragon Age Inquisition' Dragon Age Keep Save Import and Multiplayer Mode Explained
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Firms Up as iWatch Rollout Delayed to Jan 2015 – Reports
- Apple iWatch is iPhone 6 Accessory on Sept 19 Release Date: 6 Confirmed Specs & Features
- Apple iOS 8 vs Android 5.0 L: OS Wars Puts Android to Lower while Apple to Higher
- Canada Vs Russia War Erupts Via Twitter on Russia-Not Russia Maps
- James Foley Torture Involves CIA Waterboarding Technique
- North Korea Banker Who Manages Money of Kim Jong-un Defects to Russia With $5 Million
- Malaysia Airlines to Axe 4,000 Employees, Including CEO; Suspends Trading of Shares