LG Boasts Its Upcoming Android Wear Smartwatch
By Naveena Joy | May 8, 2014 1:16 PM EST
Technology has gone up to the next level with the promising launch of G-Watch or Android Wear Smartwatch by LG.
LG has shown some of its features on its site. The company provides initial information and images that would definitely make users wait for its launch. The device color options include stealth black and champagne gold. It is minimal and sleek design gives the users timeless style. LG also takes up the feature of Android wear software that will guide the wearer with GPS navigation. It also retains the 'OK Google' voice command functionality of Android smartphones and tablets.
The site also previews the display of the watch will always be turned on or the screen will never sleep. It will show the actual time and the weather update or make you access to the music library without tapping any power button or the screen. Although it displays weather conditions outside, it guarantees water- and dust-resistant and can be worn during outdoor activities in rough conditions.
The official site showcases a gallery of G Watch images, displaying the device from every plausible angle. There is also an interactive 360 degree image to take a closer look at the device.
Unlike LG, Motorola has gone to great heights to highlight its device (Moto 360) in desirability and the sizable investment. It has made in its design and the selection of premium materials so it can look like an expensive watch.
The first smartwatch to use the Android wear operating system is set in July this year.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- ‘Minecraft PS Vita,’ PS4 And Xbox One Updates And More On The Microsoft Deal
- ‘Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire’ Confirmed With Demo, More Info Revealed
- 'Dragon Age Inquisition': Three Classes Confirmed—Warrior, Mage And Rogue Abilities Exposed
- 'The Sims 4' Mods: Buff Emotion Changes, Pay Very Low Bills And Enable Advanced Debug For Cheats
- iPhone 6 Plus Sold Out Apple Store Crash Due to Pre-orders: Where to Place Your Orders and the Packages Offered in the US and UK
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up