LG Boasts Its Upcoming Android Wear Smartwatch
By Naveena Joy | May 8, 2014 1:16 PM EST
Technology has gone up to the next level with the promising launch of G-Watch or Android Wear Smartwatch by LG.
LG has shown some of its features on its site. The company provides initial information and images that would definitely make users wait for its launch. The device color options include stealth black and champagne gold. It is minimal and sleek design gives the users timeless style. LG also takes up the feature of Android wear software that will guide the wearer with GPS navigation. It also retains the 'OK Google' voice command functionality of Android smartphones and tablets.
The site also previews the display of the watch will always be turned on or the screen will never sleep. It will show the actual time and the weather update or make you access to the music library without tapping any power button or the screen. Although it displays weather conditions outside, it guarantees water- and dust-resistant and can be worn during outdoor activities in rough conditions.
The official site showcases a gallery of G Watch images, displaying the device from every plausible angle. There is also an interactive 360 degree image to take a closer look at the device.
Unlike LG, Motorola has gone to great heights to highlight its device (Moto 360) in desirability and the sizable investment. It has made in its design and the selection of premium materials so it can look like an expensive watch.
The first smartwatch to use the Android wear operating system is set in July this year.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- GTA V Online: Money-Glitch Ban Goes After Cheaters as a New Zombie DLC Leak is Spotted
- Android 4.4.3 and 4.4.4 KitKat Still Delayed for Samsung Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note 2, Galaxy S4 and Galaxy Note 3
- Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet 17.1.2.A.0.314 Firmware Update to Improve Touch Screen and Charging Speed
- Nokia Lumia 630 vs. Sony Xperia M Specs and Price Comparison in Australia
- HTC One Mini 2 vs. LG G2 Specs and Price Comparison in Australia
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff
- 2014 Ebola Outbreak: ‘Out of control… and Can Get Worse'; Asky Airline Stops Flying to Liberia, Sierra Leone; Liberia Closes Schools