Viral Video: Sara Bareilles Heartwarming Debut on "I Choose You" [Watch YouTube Clip]
By Ma Evelyn Castino Quilas | May 8, 2014 12:58 PM EST
Singer-songwriter Sara Bareilles captures two heart-warming real life marriage proposals on her YouTube video 'I Choose You' that will make one grab the tissue.
The 4.12 minute video has already amassed almost 500,000 views and more than 10,000 likes since it was posted on May 5.
At the start of the video, the wordings read: "Sara Bareilles helped two couples propose for her new music video 'I Choose You.' Here's what happened..."
It was followed by a Facebook post from Sarah inviting her followers to let her help plan the best engagement ever.
The first couple was Matt and Chelsea from Los Angeles, California. Matt stated: "I have the most wonderful girl in the world". Matt wanted to propose to Chelsea by leading her down a memory lane of dioramas made of post-it notes.
The second couple was Aly and Andrea from Denver, Colorado. Aly said: "I need you to help sing in my proposal." Aly painted posters that demonstrated their love story and hoped to propose Andrea in front of friends and family.
Both women were blindfolded on the way to the venue with Sarah present at the event singing for the couple.
Needless to say, both women were surprised and touched for tears trickled down their eyes while smiling at the same time as their loved ones asked them to marry.
Of course, both women said YES!
Youtube viewers who have watched the video also shared their feelings. A YouTube user Ketzzy Vargas commented: "'m such a sap for these things. Whatever color, gender, size, race, every proposal makes my eyes sweat for some reason."
Another YouTube user lovely1089 said: "She's so awesome i don't get how she doesnt have way more views on her music videos and this is my favorite song of the album so sweet:)" Another user DreamingInInk423 also said: "Oh my gosh I'm crying so much. This was SO great!"
For all the happy tears shed and the tissues ripped while watching this music video of Sara Bareilles, the ballad is truly fit for couples be it a marriage proposal, wedding march, or a wedding reception.
Watch the heart-warming YouTube video below.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Kate Middleton First Official Solo Trip: Details For Malta Tour Revealed [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Katy Perry's Date Riff Raff At MTV VMAs: Top 5 Things To Know About The Rapper
- ‘True Blood’: Identity Of Sookie’s Husband In Final Episode Thank You Revealed
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Spoilers: Juice Ratting Gemma Out To Jax, Unser Helping New Sheriff
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Spoilers: Cersei Lannister – Possible Deviation From The Books
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Warns Gareth Of Dire Consequences In New Promo [VIDEO]
- Why Moto X is Not the Best Smartphone to Purchase Now?
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date Two Weeks to Go Starting at $800 with New Phosphorus HealthKit Chip
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini vs. LG G3 S (aka LG G3 Beat, LG G3 Mini) – Specs, Features And Price Showdown
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Bill Shorten Calls Tony Abbott 'Ineligible' To Lead Australia; Government Party-Room Leaks On Abbott'sTravel Entitlements