Viral Video: Sara Bareilles Heartwarming Debut on "I Choose You" [Watch YouTube Clip]
By Ma Evelyn Castino Quilas | May 8, 2014 12:58 PM EST
Singer-songwriter Sara Bareilles captures two heart-warming real life marriage proposals on her YouTube video 'I Choose You' that will make one grab the tissue.
The 4.12 minute video has already amassed almost 500,000 views and more than 10,000 likes since it was posted on May 5.
At the start of the video, the wordings read: "Sara Bareilles helped two couples propose for her new music video 'I Choose You.' Here's what happened..."
It was followed by a Facebook post from Sarah inviting her followers to let her help plan the best engagement ever.
The first couple was Matt and Chelsea from Los Angeles, California. Matt stated: "I have the most wonderful girl in the world". Matt wanted to propose to Chelsea by leading her down a memory lane of dioramas made of post-it notes.
The second couple was Aly and Andrea from Denver, Colorado. Aly said: "I need you to help sing in my proposal." Aly painted posters that demonstrated their love story and hoped to propose Andrea in front of friends and family.
Both women were blindfolded on the way to the venue with Sarah present at the event singing for the couple.
Needless to say, both women were surprised and touched for tears trickled down their eyes while smiling at the same time as their loved ones asked them to marry.
Of course, both women said YES!
Youtube viewers who have watched the video also shared their feelings. A YouTube user Ketzzy Vargas commented: "'m such a sap for these things. Whatever color, gender, size, race, every proposal makes my eyes sweat for some reason."
Another YouTube user lovely1089 said: "She's so awesome i don't get how she doesnt have way more views on her music videos and this is my favorite song of the album so sweet:)" Another user DreamingInInk423 also said: "Oh my gosh I'm crying so much. This was SO great!"
For all the happy tears shed and the tissues ripped while watching this music video of Sara Bareilles, the ballad is truly fit for couples be it a marriage proposal, wedding march, or a wedding reception.
Watch the heart-warming YouTube video below.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Celebrities Who Were Victims of Rape: Psychological and Physical Effects of Rape
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Women’s Tennis’ Grand Slam Winners Of 2014 - Li Na, Sharapova, Kvitova, And Williams
- Kanye West, Ben Affleck, Serena Williams Are Victims Of Migraines: Ways To Tackle It
Join the Conversation
- Joan Rivers Left $150 Million Legacy To Her Only Child, Care For Her Four Pooches Included In Her Will
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers For Sept. 15-19, 2014: Ava And Morgan Talk About The Baby
- Kendall Jenner Distances Self From The Kardashians, Prefers Kim Kardashian West To Be Absent In Her Modelling Shows
- Paul Walker's Daughter Paid Heart Touching Tribute To Her Father On His Birthday
- Kim Kardashian-West Frantically Tries For Second Baby To Match Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Timeline
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Android Lion vs Apple iOS 8: Why Make the Big Switch
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. OnePlus One – Can The Underdog Trump The Monster?
- US Government Threatened Yahoo to Provide User Data: If not Pay a Fine of $250,000 per day
- Optus Successfully Launches Optus 10 Satellite That Will Improve TV, Internet, Phone & Data Transmission In Australia
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Moto X Pure Edition is Coming Soon with Wi-Fi Calling – Reports
- 7 Reasons Why Atlassian Topped BRW’s Best Place To Work In Australia 2014 List