MET Gala 2014: Kim Kardashian & Beyonce Get Cozy Behind the Stage, Alleged Feud Over?
By Sonalee singh | May 8, 2014 12:55 PM EST
MET Gala 2014 got a dose of unseen reunion with alleged former foes Kim Kardashian and Beyonce getting cozy and chatty.
The two gorgeous ladies reportedly spent some time backstage and the buzz suggests that the two discussed everything from fashion to Kim's upcoming Paris wedding reported Hollywoodlife.
Kim and Beyonce both looked stunning at the red carpet fashion event held in New York City on May 5. Kim was seen in a teal blue Lanvin gown where as Queen B looked dapper in a black Givenchy number.
The reality TV star even took the opportunity to show the world that all is well between her and Beyonce. She posted a photo of Jay Z and Kanye West on Instagram and the two rappers were looking more than happy in each other's company. Kim captioned the photo as "#Throne#Kanye#Jayz"
Jay Z and Kanye West have always been the thickest of buddies and now it seems that there ladyloves have also come in each other good books.
In spite of bonding at the MET gala, Jay Z and Beyonce are reported not to make it to "Kimye's" wedding.
"Unfortunately, Jay Z and Beyonce are going to skip the blow-out wedding because it's going to be such a public affair," reported the The Sun newspaper
However, to makeup for the no show at the wedding, Jay Z has apparently planned a huge bachelor party for West and is also giving yacht Honeymoon as the wedding gift to the couple. reported Hollywoodlife.
Meanwhile, according to the Web site, Kim Kardashian is also rumored to be pregnant once again. Kim apparently took a very interesting photograph with Balmain's creative director, Olivier Rousteing thus sparking pregnancy rumors. In the black and white photo, Rousteing could be seen resting his hand on Kardashian's belly and this is a typical pose of expecting mothers. Kim Kardashian is keen to have lots of children.
"One day she'll look like Kanye, the next like me. She is very calm and quiet. I want about six children," says Kim to Nowmagazine.
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West will soon be walking the aisle in state of the art wedding in Paris.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- True Blood Spoilers: Alcide Killed because Season 7 is Bill, Sookie’s Season
- Rob Kardashian's Ex-Girlfriend Adrienne Bailon FInally Removes Cheating Reality Star's Name from Her Butt
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date