MET Gala 2014: Kim Kardashian & Beyonce Get Cozy Behind the Stage, Alleged Feud Over?
By Sonalee singh | May 8, 2014 12:55 PM EST
MET Gala 2014 got a dose of unseen reunion with alleged former foes Kim Kardashian and Beyonce getting cozy and chatty.
The two gorgeous ladies reportedly spent some time backstage and the buzz suggests that the two discussed everything from fashion to Kim's upcoming Paris wedding reported Hollywoodlife.
Kim and Beyonce both looked stunning at the red carpet fashion event held in New York City on May 5. Kim was seen in a teal blue Lanvin gown where as Queen B looked dapper in a black Givenchy number.
The reality TV star even took the opportunity to show the world that all is well between her and Beyonce. She posted a photo of Jay Z and Kanye West on Instagram and the two rappers were looking more than happy in each other's company. Kim captioned the photo as "#Throne#Kanye#Jayz"
Jay Z and Kanye West have always been the thickest of buddies and now it seems that there ladyloves have also come in each other good books.
In spite of bonding at the MET gala, Jay Z and Beyonce are reported not to make it to "Kimye's" wedding.
"Unfortunately, Jay Z and Beyonce are going to skip the blow-out wedding because it's going to be such a public affair," reported the The Sun newspaper
However, to makeup for the no show at the wedding, Jay Z has apparently planned a huge bachelor party for West and is also giving yacht Honeymoon as the wedding gift to the couple. reported Hollywoodlife.
Meanwhile, according to the Web site, Kim Kardashian is also rumored to be pregnant once again. Kim apparently took a very interesting photograph with Balmain's creative director, Olivier Rousteing thus sparking pregnancy rumors. In the black and white photo, Rousteing could be seen resting his hand on Kardashian's belly and this is a typical pose of expecting mothers. Kim Kardashian is keen to have lots of children.
"One day she'll look like Kanye, the next like me. She is very calm and quiet. I want about six children," says Kim to Nowmagazine.
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West will soon be walking the aisle in state of the art wedding in Paris.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Hearsays: Possible Evidence Revealed [PHOTOS]
- Selena Gomez Turns 22 Today, Celebrates Early without Justin Bieber: Top 12 Interesting Facts About the Singer [SEE PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Bachelorette 2014, Bachelor 2015 Spoilers: Andi Dorfman Hints at Next Bachelor; Find Out What He Thinks About the Job
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June