MET Gala 2014: Kim Kardashian & Beyonce Get Cozy Behind the Stage, Alleged Feud Over?
By Sonalee singh | May 8, 2014 12:55 PM EST
MET Gala 2014 got a dose of unseen reunion with alleged former foes Kim Kardashian and Beyonce getting cozy and chatty.
The two gorgeous ladies reportedly spent some time backstage and the buzz suggests that the two discussed everything from fashion to Kim's upcoming Paris wedding reported Hollywoodlife.
Kim and Beyonce both looked stunning at the red carpet fashion event held in New York City on May 5. Kim was seen in a teal blue Lanvin gown where as Queen B looked dapper in a black Givenchy number.
The reality TV star even took the opportunity to show the world that all is well between her and Beyonce. She posted a photo of Jay Z and Kanye West on Instagram and the two rappers were looking more than happy in each other's company. Kim captioned the photo as "#Throne#Kanye#Jayz"
Jay Z and Kanye West have always been the thickest of buddies and now it seems that there ladyloves have also come in each other good books.
In spite of bonding at the MET gala, Jay Z and Beyonce are reported not to make it to "Kimye's" wedding.
"Unfortunately, Jay Z and Beyonce are going to skip the blow-out wedding because it's going to be such a public affair," reported the The Sun newspaper
However, to makeup for the no show at the wedding, Jay Z has apparently planned a huge bachelor party for West and is also giving yacht Honeymoon as the wedding gift to the couple. reported Hollywoodlife.
Meanwhile, according to the Web site, Kim Kardashian is also rumored to be pregnant once again. Kim apparently took a very interesting photograph with Balmain's creative director, Olivier Rousteing thus sparking pregnancy rumors. In the black and white photo, Rousteing could be seen resting his hand on Kardashian's belly and this is a typical pose of expecting mothers. Kim Kardashian is keen to have lots of children.
"One day she'll look like Kanye, the next like me. She is very calm and quiet. I want about six children," says Kim to Nowmagazine.
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West will soon be walking the aisle in state of the art wedding in Paris.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Monday Night Football Recap: Chicago Bears 27, New York Jets 19
Join the Conversation
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic's Kate Beckett, NYPD To Discover The Real Rick Castle
- 'Under The Dome' Season 2 Finale Spoilers: An Exit Route Appears But Not Everyone Gets Out Alive, 'Under The Dome' Season 3 Update [VIDEO]
- Bruce Jenner Sex Change Reports Resurface As He Shaves His Leg, Behaves Feminine Inside A Coffee Shop
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- U.S and Canada Fighter Jets Chase Out Russian Jets Near Alaska: Air Space Violation Not Confirmed
- Microsoft Doubles OneDrive Space To 30GB Due To iOS 8 Update Issues
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?