MET Gala 2014: Kim Kardashian & Beyonce Get Cozy Behind the Stage, Alleged Feud Over?
By Sonalee singh | May 8, 2014 12:55 PM EST
MET Gala 2014 got a dose of unseen reunion with alleged former foes Kim Kardashian and Beyonce getting cozy and chatty.
The two gorgeous ladies reportedly spent some time backstage and the buzz suggests that the two discussed everything from fashion to Kim's upcoming Paris wedding reported Hollywoodlife.
Kim and Beyonce both looked stunning at the red carpet fashion event held in New York City on May 5. Kim was seen in a teal blue Lanvin gown where as Queen B looked dapper in a black Givenchy number.
The reality TV star even took the opportunity to show the world that all is well between her and Beyonce. She posted a photo of Jay Z and Kanye West on Instagram and the two rappers were looking more than happy in each other's company. Kim captioned the photo as "#Throne#Kanye#Jayz"
Jay Z and Kanye West have always been the thickest of buddies and now it seems that there ladyloves have also come in each other good books.
In spite of bonding at the MET gala, Jay Z and Beyonce are reported not to make it to "Kimye's" wedding.
"Unfortunately, Jay Z and Beyonce are going to skip the blow-out wedding because it's going to be such a public affair," reported the The Sun newspaper
However, to makeup for the no show at the wedding, Jay Z has apparently planned a huge bachelor party for West and is also giving yacht Honeymoon as the wedding gift to the couple. reported Hollywoodlife.
Meanwhile, according to the Web site, Kim Kardashian is also rumored to be pregnant once again. Kim apparently took a very interesting photograph with Balmain's creative director, Olivier Rousteing thus sparking pregnancy rumors. In the black and white photo, Rousteing could be seen resting his hand on Kardashian's belly and this is a typical pose of expecting mothers. Kim Kardashian is keen to have lots of children.
"One day she'll look like Kanye, the next like me. She is very calm and quiet. I want about six children," says Kim to Nowmagazine.
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West will soon be walking the aisle in state of the art wedding in Paris.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Kendall Jenner Rocks Semi-Nude Balmain Lattice Dress At Paris Fashion Week [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Premiere Questions: 'Frozen' Story Kicks Off, Queen Elsa vs Emma Swan vs The Evil Queen - New Story Unfolds [SPOILERS]
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate