MET Gala 2014: Kylie Minogue Debuts Stunning Look, Plus Releases Three New Tracks [PHOTOS]
May 8, 2014 12:53 PM EST
Three new Tracks of Kylie Minogue Surface Online as she Looks Stunning at 2014 MET Gala Event [See PHOTOS]
Singer Kylie Minogue looked gorgeous at the Metropolitan Museum of Art on Monday (May 5) in New York City. The 45-year-old Australian singer looked stunning in the sexy white Marchesa dress while hitting the red carpet at the 2014 Met Gala event. The pop princess looked completely flawless in her low cut white gown which showed her ample cleavage and even had a train to it.
The bodice of Kylie's gown had a gold leaf beading and it accentuated her well kept figure. Kylie completed the look with stylish gold clutch in her hand. She kept her accessories minimal by wearing a simple diamond bracelet and diamond drop earrings.
The blonde beauty decided to let her beautiful golden shoulder length hair fall over her radiant face in waves and did not tie them at all. She opted for a blow dried look and carried it with ease and smile on her face.
In Australia, Minogue helped score almost 2.16 million viewers to the season three debut of "The Voice' on its May 5 episode. According to smh.com.au, it was an increase of more than 300,000 as compared to 2103's launch of "The Voice."
Minogue and fellow judge will.i.am have replaced Delta Goodrem and Seal on the reality singing show.
For Kylie's fans there is good news. Three of her tracks from her 2007 album "X" have surfaced online. The tracks have earlier remained secret for more than seven years but now it's time for Kylie's fans to listen to the demo versions of "You're Hot," "Love Attack" and "Guess."
According to idolator.com, the three newly released tracks were a part of a 49-track, 3-disc CDR sampler that was sent by Kylie's team prior to the release of her album and can be listened to here. The Web site has posted great reviews for all three of the tracks and also informed Kylie's fans that she has tried her hand on rapping in of the songs "Guess."
"it's hard to pick a favorite because they are all adorable in their own way. "Love Attack" is the most quintessentially Kylie of the three with its throbbing synths and camp lyrics (courtesy of the ever-reliable Hannah Robinson)," the Web site writes.
Meanwhile check out the glamorous and stunning pictures of Kylie Minogue at the MET Gala 2014 event.
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Will Name Second Child Diana, Camilla Parker-Bowles Not Invited to Prince George’s Birthday - Reports
- Kanye West Abandons Kim Kardashian after 58 Days of Marriage – Reports
- Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev Drama: Heartbroken The Vampire Diaries Actress Reacts to Nikki Reed Dating News—Report
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Things to Know About ‘Surprising, Explosive Ending’ of Andi Dorfman’s Season
- The Big Bang Theory Season 8 Spoilers: Kaley Cuoco’s Penny to Jump into a New Career, Trouble in Relationship
- Apple's iPhone 6 vs. Xiaomi Mi 4: Specifications, Features and Prices
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon
- HTC One E8 (Plastic Variant of HTC One M8) with 5-Inch Display, Dual-SIM, 801 Processor and 2 GB RAM to Hit New Markets Soon
- iPhone 6 Release Date in September 26 with Price Details and More Killer Features
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- 4.7-Inch iPhone 6 Release Date is Sept 26 after iOS 8 GM Public Debut on Sept 17 – Reports
- A Florida Widow Wins $23.6 Billion Lawsuit Against Tobacco Company