MET Gala 2014: Kylie Minogue Debuts Stunning Look, Plus Releases Three New Tracks [PHOTOS]
May 8, 2014 12:53 PM EST
Three new Tracks of Kylie Minogue Surface Online as she Looks Stunning at 2014 MET Gala Event [See PHOTOS]
Singer Kylie Minogue looked gorgeous at the Metropolitan Museum of Art on Monday (May 5) in New York City. The 45-year-old Australian singer looked stunning in the sexy white Marchesa dress while hitting the red carpet at the 2014 Met Gala event. The pop princess looked completely flawless in her low cut white gown which showed her ample cleavage and even had a train to it.
The bodice of Kylie's gown had a gold leaf beading and it accentuated her well kept figure. Kylie completed the look with stylish gold clutch in her hand. She kept her accessories minimal by wearing a simple diamond bracelet and diamond drop earrings.
The blonde beauty decided to let her beautiful golden shoulder length hair fall over her radiant face in waves and did not tie them at all. She opted for a blow dried look and carried it with ease and smile on her face.
In Australia, Minogue helped score almost 2.16 million viewers to the season three debut of "The Voice' on its May 5 episode. According to smh.com.au, it was an increase of more than 300,000 as compared to 2103's launch of "The Voice."
Minogue and fellow judge will.i.am have replaced Delta Goodrem and Seal on the reality singing show.
For Kylie's fans there is good news. Three of her tracks from her 2007 album "X" have surfaced online. The tracks have earlier remained secret for more than seven years but now it's time for Kylie's fans to listen to the demo versions of "You're Hot," "Love Attack" and "Guess."
According to idolator.com, the three newly released tracks were a part of a 49-track, 3-disc CDR sampler that was sent by Kylie's team prior to the release of her album and can be listened to here. The Web site has posted great reviews for all three of the tracks and also informed Kylie's fans that she has tried her hand on rapping in of the songs "Guess."
"it's hard to pick a favorite because they are all adorable in their own way. "Love Attack" is the most quintessentially Kylie of the three with its throbbing synths and camp lyrics (courtesy of the ever-reliable Hannah Robinson)," the Web site writes.
Meanwhile check out the glamorous and stunning pictures of Kylie Minogue at the MET Gala 2014 event.
- Budget 2014: Treasurer Joe Hockey Acknowledges Unpopularity of 1st Coalition Budget, Which Includes 16,000 Job Cuts & Deficit Tax
- Japan merchandise trade balance
- Could The Syrian Downing Of A Turkish Jet Bring In NATO?
- Breast Cancer iPhone App Enlists Hunky Men to Remind Women About Self-Examination
Join the Conversation
- Katy Perry's Date Riff Raff At MTV VMAs: Top 5 Things To Know About The Rapper
- ‘True Blood’: Identity Of Sookie’s Husband In Final Episode Thank You Revealed
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Spoilers: Juice Ratting Gemma Out To Jax, Unser Helping New Sheriff
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Spoilers: Cersei Lannister – Possible Deviation From The Books
- Mila Kunis-Ashton Kutcher Baby; Actor ‘Not Letting Mila Out Of His Sight’
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Confirmed as Apple Sets Sept 9 iWatch, 2 iPhones Intro - Report
- Why Moto X is Not the Best Smartphone to Purchase Now?
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini vs. LG G3 S (aka LG G3 Beat, LG G3 Mini) – Specs, Features And Price Showdown
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Product Recall Alert: Hewlett-Packard Pulls Out 6M Power Cords from US, Canada Over Fire Hazard Concerns, Australia Also Affected