Bootylicious Hotties Jennifer Lopez and Iggy Azalea to Collaborate on a New Song, J. Lo Talks About Billboard ICON Award
By Rachelle Corpuz | May 8, 2014 11:52 AM EST
Two of the hottest celebrities whose "curvaceous hind-bosoms" make their fans crazy, Jennifer Lopez and Iggy Azalea, will be collaborating on a new song, it has been revealed.
Singer and model Iggy Azalea arrives for the BRIT Awards, celebrating British pop music, at the O2 Arena in London February 19, 2014.
According to Perezhilton.com, Jennifer made the announcement on May 5 that the Aussie singer-rapper Iggy will be on her new album "A.K.A." Jennifer revealed the upcoming collaboration during an interview with Adam Kasper on Richmond's radio station Q94. Jennifer's 10th album will be released on June 17.
Aside from Iggy who has a relationship with Lakers' star player Nick Young, Jennifer will also have great collaborations with Rick Ross, T.I., and Pitbull. She also hinted on possibly working on a song with Ja Rule.
Working on her new album, Jennifer said that the feeling was "amazing and very surreal." "I feel really blessed, I got to tell you, to be able to make music and do what I do and do what I love, and to have 10 albums, it's a great blessing," Jennifer told Adam.
The mother-of-twins also revealed to the radio station and its viewers how she manages to juggle her very busy schedule to record her album, work on American Idol, and take care of her children, Max and Emme. She said that trick is to "love what you do," and everything falls into place. "You got to love what you do, number one," Jennifer said. "You know I have twins, so that comes first and then everything kind of falls in line and behind that."
She said it all boils down to the fact that she's enjoying what her doing. For the 44-year-old singer, she doesn't seem to get overwhelmed by the fact that she is busier that she is accustomed to. "I just try to fit in what I can and do what the best I can but it all starts with loving what you do."
It's all about kickass time management. Jennifer is a little workaholic too. '"You know, time is really not a factor for me in that sense, you know, wait on my kids, try to pick them up from school when I can, and you know bring them over to rehearsal and do all the things that I can do, but once they go to sleep, I keep working."
Billboard Icon Award
The 2014 Billboard Music Awards will be held May 18 at the MGM Grand Arena in Las Vegas. Jennifer reportedly will be given the Billboard Icon Award. "It's crazy, I can't even believe it." She said she feels "humbled" that she has been recognised by the prestigious music-award giving body.
"It touches my heart."
In the past, the Billboard ICON award has been given to Neil Diamond, Stevie Wonder, and Prince among others. Jennifer has made history by being the first-ever female to receive the award.
"It's pretty awesome, I'm not going to think about it too much because I get overwhelmed."
Listen to J. Lo's full interview at Q94 radio here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Manny Pacquiao Has Got Chris Algieri Fight All Figured Out
- New York Knicks Vs. Cleveland Cavaliers Live Streaming Info, Preview And Betting Odds
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
- Los Angeles Lakers Suffer Second Straight Loss, Phoenix Suns Deal Kobe Bryant Another Blowout Defeat, 119-99
- Female Boxer Dies In South Africa Following Knockout Blow
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2