Bootylicious Hotties Jennifer Lopez and Iggy Azalea to Collaborate on a New Song, J. Lo Talks About Billboard ICON Award
By Rachelle Corpuz | May 8, 2014 11:52 AM EST
Two of the hottest celebrities whose "curvaceous hind-bosoms" make their fans crazy, Jennifer Lopez and Iggy Azalea, will be collaborating on a new song, it has been revealed.
Singer and model Iggy Azalea arrives for the BRIT Awards, celebrating British pop music, at the O2 Arena in London February 19, 2014.
According to Perezhilton.com, Jennifer made the announcement on May 5 that the Aussie singer-rapper Iggy will be on her new album "A.K.A." Jennifer revealed the upcoming collaboration during an interview with Adam Kasper on Richmond's radio station Q94. Jennifer's 10th album will be released on June 17.
Aside from Iggy who has a relationship with Lakers' star player Nick Young, Jennifer will also have great collaborations with Rick Ross, T.I., and Pitbull. She also hinted on possibly working on a song with Ja Rule.
Working on her new album, Jennifer said that the feeling was "amazing and very surreal." "I feel really blessed, I got to tell you, to be able to make music and do what I do and do what I love, and to have 10 albums, it's a great blessing," Jennifer told Adam.
The mother-of-twins also revealed to the radio station and its viewers how she manages to juggle her very busy schedule to record her album, work on American Idol, and take care of her children, Max and Emme. She said that trick is to "love what you do," and everything falls into place. "You got to love what you do, number one," Jennifer said. "You know I have twins, so that comes first and then everything kind of falls in line and behind that."
She said it all boils down to the fact that she's enjoying what her doing. For the 44-year-old singer, she doesn't seem to get overwhelmed by the fact that she is busier that she is accustomed to. "I just try to fit in what I can and do what the best I can but it all starts with loving what you do."
It's all about kickass time management. Jennifer is a little workaholic too. '"You know, time is really not a factor for me in that sense, you know, wait on my kids, try to pick them up from school when I can, and you know bring them over to rehearsal and do all the things that I can do, but once they go to sleep, I keep working."
Billboard Icon Award
The 2014 Billboard Music Awards will be held May 18 at the MGM Grand Arena in Las Vegas. Jennifer reportedly will be given the Billboard Icon Award. "It's crazy, I can't even believe it." She said she feels "humbled" that she has been recognised by the prestigious music-award giving body.
"It touches my heart."
In the past, the Billboard ICON award has been given to Neil Diamond, Stevie Wonder, and Prince among others. Jennifer has made history by being the first-ever female to receive the award.
"It's pretty awesome, I'm not going to think about it too much because I get overwhelmed."
Listen to J. Lo's full interview at Q94 radio here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Rafael Nadal On Roger Federer: ‘He’s A Good Person, A Fantastic Player And A Great Man On Court’
- Jeremy Lin’s Big Break: Steve Nash Out For The Season For The Los Angeles Lakers
- Manny Pacquiao Is Better Than Floyd Mayweather Jr. In Basketball Claims Freddie Roach
- Novak Djokovic Receives Peugeot 107 Pedal Car For His Newborn
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS