Selena Gomez & Kendall Jenner 'Civil' at Dinner Party: Feud Over?
By Diadem Pambid | May 8, 2014 10:06 AM EST
Aside from reconciling with former BFF, Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez has also reunited with another frenemy. After her un-follow spree from the Jenner sisters on Instagram and a flurry of feud reports, it seems all is well with Gomez and Kendall Jenner. The two former BFFs were quite civil and "friendly" towards the other during a private dinner.
Actress Selena Gomez arrives at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York May 5, 2014. REUTERS/Carlo Allegri
MET Gala 2014 Friends & Frenemies: Kendall Jenner Leaves Early with Rihanna, Taylor Swift & Selena Gomez Reconcile [PHOTOS]
Obviously, there is no feud between Selena Gomez and Kendall Jenner. Both stars were spotted at a private dinner for Mirtha Michelle's book release, "Letter to the Men I Loved." The event was hosted by Eli Mizrahi, a designer. Aside from Kendall and Selena, other people in attendance included Victoria's Secret model Candice Swanepoel, Gigi Hadid, Magdalena Frackowiak and Maryna Linchuk.
As for Gomez and Jenner, the alleged tiff over Justin Bieber certainly didn't seem to be an issue. The pair was spotted getting "friendly" and was chatting away during dinner.
"Selena Gomez and Kendall Jenner are getting over their rough patch, as the pair chatted during a dinner party on Tuesday, May 6," reports Us Weekly, adding, "Selena and Kendall were friendly. They said hi to each other but sat on opposite sides of the table."
"All is good now," adds a source to E! News, adding, "Kendall and Kylie have always been fans of Selena."
Thanks to their reunion, reports claim Kendall and Selena are "teaming up" against Justin's new beau, Yovanna Ventura. For those who don't know, Yovanna is the model who has been making constant appearances on Justin Bieber's Instagram page.
Now that Jenner and Gomez are back in the BFF circle, the feud rumours can definitely come to a stop. The same goes for the feud rumours between the "Come & Get It" and "Red" singer who were spotted getting chummy at the recently held MET Gala.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘America's Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Winner: Betting Odds And Judges Predict Who Could Win The Finals
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Nine Moments From Episode 1, The Locomotion Interruption
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2 Preview: Sam’s Fairy Tale Date, Belly Dancing Time, Who Exits
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Finale Performance Episode Recap, Spoilers: 6 Finalists Perform Their Last Acts To Win Finals
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Ukraine Crisis: Poland Denies Supplying Weapons To Kiev
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Countdown Begins Oct 8: 8 Killer Specs and Features to Expect
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MF 370: Indonesian Police Chief Claims He Knows What Happened To Missing Jet