Selena Gomez & Kendall Jenner 'Civil' at Dinner Party: Feud Over?
By Diadem Pambid | May 8, 2014 10:06 AM EST
Aside from reconciling with former BFF, Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez has also reunited with another frenemy. After her un-follow spree from the Jenner sisters on Instagram and a flurry of feud reports, it seems all is well with Gomez and Kendall Jenner. The two former BFFs were quite civil and "friendly" towards the other during a private dinner.
Actress Selena Gomez arrives at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York May 5, 2014. REUTERS/Carlo Allegri
Obviously, there is no feud between Selena Gomez and Kendall Jenner. Both stars were spotted at a private dinner for Mirtha Michelle's book release, "Letter to the Men I Loved." The event was hosted by Eli Mizrahi, a designer. Aside from Kendall and Selena, other people in attendance included Victoria's Secret model Candice Swanepoel, Gigi Hadid, Magdalena Frackowiak and Maryna Linchuk.
As for Gomez and Jenner, the alleged tiff over Justin Bieber certainly didn't seem to be an issue. The pair was spotted getting "friendly" and was chatting away during dinner.
"Selena Gomez and Kendall Jenner are getting over their rough patch, as the pair chatted during a dinner party on Tuesday, May 6," reports Us Weekly, adding, "Selena and Kendall were friendly. They said hi to each other but sat on opposite sides of the table."
"All is good now," adds a source to E! News, adding, "Kendall and Kylie have always been fans of Selena."
Thanks to their reunion, reports claim Kendall and Selena are "teaming up" against Justin's new beau, Yovanna Ventura. For those who don't know, Yovanna is the model who has been making constant appearances on Justin Bieber's Instagram page.
Now that Jenner and Gomez are back in the BFF circle, the feud rumours can definitely come to a stop. The same goes for the feud rumours between the "Come & Get It" and "Red" singer who were spotted getting chummy at the recently held MET Gala.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- What Happens When You Give Up Sex For 12 Months? – Dialogue With Peter Lynagh – Exclusive
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Female Tennis Athletes [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice’ First Photo Of Lex Luthor Leaked, Jesse Eisenberg On Villain’s Role And Plot Details Revealed
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- Nick Cannon–Mariah Carey Divorce Reports: Nick Dating Younger Woman
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘Captain America 3’: Red Skull Returns, Greater Villains Added
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Pricey iPhone 6 on Release Date Likely but with 3X Retina Resolution & Mobile Payment Service – Reports
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase
- Google Nexus 8 Confirmed as HTC T1 aka Volantis/Flounder with Freshly-Leaked Specs & Features – Reports
- HTC One M8 for Windows Vs. Nokia Lumia Icon, The Battle Of Windows Phones
- iPhone 6 On Release Date To Feature Qualcomm MDM9625M LTE, 1GB RAM, Mobile Payment Deal With AMEX, 1334x750 Display