Selena Gomez & Kendall Jenner 'Civil' at Dinner Party: Feud Over?
By Diadem Pambid | May 8, 2014 10:06 AM EST
Aside from reconciling with former BFF, Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez has also reunited with another frenemy. After her un-follow spree from the Jenner sisters on Instagram and a flurry of feud reports, it seems all is well with Gomez and Kendall Jenner. The two former BFFs were quite civil and "friendly" towards the other during a private dinner.
Actress Selena Gomez arrives at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York May 5, 2014. REUTERS/Carlo Allegri
Obviously, there is no feud between Selena Gomez and Kendall Jenner. Both stars were spotted at a private dinner for Mirtha Michelle's book release, "Letter to the Men I Loved." The event was hosted by Eli Mizrahi, a designer. Aside from Kendall and Selena, other people in attendance included Victoria's Secret model Candice Swanepoel, Gigi Hadid, Magdalena Frackowiak and Maryna Linchuk.
As for Gomez and Jenner, the alleged tiff over Justin Bieber certainly didn't seem to be an issue. The pair was spotted getting "friendly" and was chatting away during dinner.
"Selena Gomez and Kendall Jenner are getting over their rough patch, as the pair chatted during a dinner party on Tuesday, May 6," reports Us Weekly, adding, "Selena and Kendall were friendly. They said hi to each other but sat on opposite sides of the table."
"All is good now," adds a source to E! News, adding, "Kendall and Kylie have always been fans of Selena."
Thanks to their reunion, reports claim Kendall and Selena are "teaming up" against Justin's new beau, Yovanna Ventura. For those who don't know, Yovanna is the model who has been making constant appearances on Justin Bieber's Instagram page.
Now that Jenner and Gomez are back in the BFF circle, the feud rumours can definitely come to a stop. The same goes for the feud rumours between the "Come & Get It" and "Red" singer who were spotted getting chummy at the recently held MET Gala.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Android Lollipop 5.0 Confirmed for Nov 3 Rollout as Nexus 6 Global Release Date is Delayed – Reports