Selena Gomez & Kendall Jenner 'Civil' at Dinner Party: Feud Over?
By Diadem Pambid | May 8, 2014 10:06 AM EST
Aside from reconciling with former BFF, Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez has also reunited with another frenemy. After her un-follow spree from the Jenner sisters on Instagram and a flurry of feud reports, it seems all is well with Gomez and Kendall Jenner. The two former BFFs were quite civil and "friendly" towards the other during a private dinner.
Actress Selena Gomez arrives at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York May 5, 2014. REUTERS/Carlo Allegri
Obviously, there is no feud between Selena Gomez and Kendall Jenner. Both stars were spotted at a private dinner for Mirtha Michelle's book release, "Letter to the Men I Loved." The event was hosted by Eli Mizrahi, a designer. Aside from Kendall and Selena, other people in attendance included Victoria's Secret model Candice Swanepoel, Gigi Hadid, Magdalena Frackowiak and Maryna Linchuk.
As for Gomez and Jenner, the alleged tiff over Justin Bieber certainly didn't seem to be an issue. The pair was spotted getting "friendly" and was chatting away during dinner.
"Selena Gomez and Kendall Jenner are getting over their rough patch, as the pair chatted during a dinner party on Tuesday, May 6," reports Us Weekly, adding, "Selena and Kendall were friendly. They said hi to each other but sat on opposite sides of the table."
"All is good now," adds a source to E! News, adding, "Kendall and Kylie have always been fans of Selena."
Thanks to their reunion, reports claim Kendall and Selena are "teaming up" against Justin's new beau, Yovanna Ventura. For those who don't know, Yovanna is the model who has been making constant appearances on Justin Bieber's Instagram page.
Now that Jenner and Gomez are back in the BFF circle, the feud rumours can definitely come to a stop. The same goes for the feud rumours between the "Come & Get It" and "Red" singer who were spotted getting chummy at the recently held MET Gala.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- Khloe Kardashian Feels her Failed Marriage with Lamar Odom Helped Cause Rob Kardashian's Depression
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- 5 Food Scandals That Shocked The World
- Iran Leader Asks Muslims to Supply Arms to Palestine, Calls Israel ‘Rapacious Wolf’
- Nexus 6 Likely Confirmed as Motorola 5.9-Inch Phablet on Release Date – Report
- MH17: Shrapnel Hits Plane, Russia Calls for UN-led Investigation