‘Castle’ Season 6 Finale [Episode 23] Spoilers/Preview: Beckett Cannot Marry Castle [VIDEOS]
By Anshu Shrivastava | May 8, 2014 8:03 AM EST
Castle and Beckett's wedding is one of the most anticipated weddings of a T.V. show. It is after six years of ups and downs, love talks and bickering, these two are finally getting married in the Season 6 finale, which is titled "For Better or Worse." But, there is a big hitch. Beckett is already a married woman, and her husband is not Rick Castle.
"Castle" Season 6 opened with Beckett accepting Castle's marriage proposal. The Season Finale preview says that Beckett and Castle are finally tying the knot, but there is one loose end. And, that loose end is Beckett needs a divorce certificate, as according to records she is a married woman.
In the sneak peek of "Far Better or Worse," Beckett can be seen all excited about the wedding, and feels that it is like a dream. Castle and Beckett are at the registration office and the clerk asks for the proof of divorce, Castle gives his document. The lady waits and seeing no response, she asks Beckett if she has her divorce paper-work. Beckett is surprised to hear that and this surprise soon turns in to shock when she learns that she is still married to someone else.
TV Guide indicates that she is likely to be married to a "small-town hustler who shares a complicated past with Beckett." The report also hints that Castle and Beckett will get married after a bumpy adventure.
"Weddings can either go off without a hitch or they can be disastrous," Andrew W. Marlowe, creator of "Castle," said to TV Guide. "[But] people can end up together after the disaster. We still have a few tricks up our sleeve."
Meanwhile, there are speculations that a character may not survive the season finale.
Official Synopsis of "Castle" Season 6 Finale, Episode 23: "In the sixth-season finale, Castle and Beckett prepare for their wedding. However, an unwelcome surprise may ruin things, so they embark on a zany adventure, encountering masked men and mad bikers along the way."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Will Name Second Child Diana, Camilla Parker-Bowles Not Invited to Prince George’s Birthday - Reports
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev Drama: Heartbroken The Vampire Diaries Actress Reacts to Nikki Reed Dating News—Report
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air