‘Castle’ Season 6 Finale [Episode 23] Spoilers/Preview: Beckett Cannot Marry Castle [VIDEOS]
By Anshu Shrivastava | May 8, 2014 8:03 AM EST
Castle and Beckett's wedding is one of the most anticipated weddings of a T.V. show. It is after six years of ups and downs, love talks and bickering, these two are finally getting married in the Season 6 finale, which is titled "For Better or Worse." But, there is a big hitch. Beckett is already a married woman, and her husband is not Rick Castle.
"Castle" Season 6 opened with Beckett accepting Castle's marriage proposal. The Season Finale preview says that Beckett and Castle are finally tying the knot, but there is one loose end. And, that loose end is Beckett needs a divorce certificate, as according to records she is a married woman.
In the sneak peek of "Far Better or Worse," Beckett can be seen all excited about the wedding, and feels that it is like a dream. Castle and Beckett are at the registration office and the clerk asks for the proof of divorce, Castle gives his document. The lady waits and seeing no response, she asks Beckett if she has her divorce paper-work. Beckett is surprised to hear that and this surprise soon turns in to shock when she learns that she is still married to someone else.
TV Guide indicates that she is likely to be married to a "small-town hustler who shares a complicated past with Beckett." The report also hints that Castle and Beckett will get married after a bumpy adventure.
"Weddings can either go off without a hitch or they can be disastrous," Andrew W. Marlowe, creator of "Castle," said to TV Guide. "[But] people can end up together after the disaster. We still have a few tricks up our sleeve."
Meanwhile, there are speculations that a character may not survive the season finale.
Official Synopsis of "Castle" Season 6 Finale, Episode 23: "In the sixth-season finale, Castle and Beckett prepare for their wedding. However, an unwelcome surprise may ruin things, so they embark on a zany adventure, encountering masked men and mad bikers along the way."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2