‘Castle’ Season 6 Finale [Episode 23] Spoilers/Preview: Beckett Cannot Marry Castle [VIDEOS]
By Anshu Shrivastava | May 8, 2014 8:03 AM EST
Castle and Beckett's wedding is one of the most anticipated weddings of a T.V. show. It is after six years of ups and downs, love talks and bickering, these two are finally getting married in the Season 6 finale, which is titled "For Better or Worse." But, there is a big hitch. Beckett is already a married woman, and her husband is not Rick Castle.
"Castle" Season 6 opened with Beckett accepting Castle's marriage proposal. The Season Finale preview says that Beckett and Castle are finally tying the knot, but there is one loose end. And, that loose end is Beckett needs a divorce certificate, as according to records she is a married woman.
In the sneak peek of "Far Better or Worse," Beckett can be seen all excited about the wedding, and feels that it is like a dream. Castle and Beckett are at the registration office and the clerk asks for the proof of divorce, Castle gives his document. The lady waits and seeing no response, she asks Beckett if she has her divorce paper-work. Beckett is surprised to hear that and this surprise soon turns in to shock when she learns that she is still married to someone else.
TV Guide indicates that she is likely to be married to a "small-town hustler who shares a complicated past with Beckett." The report also hints that Castle and Beckett will get married after a bumpy adventure.
"Weddings can either go off without a hitch or they can be disastrous," Andrew W. Marlowe, creator of "Castle," said to TV Guide. "[But] people can end up together after the disaster. We still have a few tricks up our sleeve."
Meanwhile, there are speculations that a character may not survive the season finale.
Official Synopsis of "Castle" Season 6 Finale, Episode 23: "In the sixth-season finale, Castle and Beckett prepare for their wedding. However, an unwelcome surprise may ruin things, so they embark on a zany adventure, encountering masked men and mad bikers along the way."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- 'Revenge' Season 4 Spoilers: Daniel, Emily In Twisted Friendship; David Clarke Mystery Growing (Review, Updates)
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ (DOOL) Nov. 24 – 28 Spoilers: JJ Decides, Melanie Confronts Chad And Daniel And Nicole Reconcile
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues