‘The Blacklist’ Episode 22 ‘Berlin’ [Part-2 Season Finale] Preview/Spoilers: Liz to Get Red Out of Custody [VIDEO]
By Anshu Shrivastava | May 8, 2014 7:16 AM EST
The mysterious Berlin arrived in the penultimate episode of "The Blacklist" Season 1, but remained a mystery. It seems Berlin is waiting for the season finale to emerge from the shadows of mystery and reveal his or her identity and motive. The season finale is set to be an explosive one.
The first part of the season finale, "Berlin," revealed that Red had surrendered before the FBI so that he could use their resources and protection to survive. Red was finding it difficult to deal with the powerful, mysterious enemy, all alone. He used FBI's task force to eliminate some of Berlin's allies, as Liz discovered that some of the names on the blacklist had some connection with Berlin. Also in the episode, Liz gave her resignation and it was too late when she decided to take it back. As soon as Liz's resignation was accepted, Red's immunity was gone. Red, however, surrendered, without a word of protest.
The episode featured a prisoner transport plane, which was shot at by a fighting jet. The synopsis of the episode reveals that the passengers of this plane will escape, after it crash lands. One of the prisoners is suspected to be Berlin. The whole city will be locked-down to hunt the prisoners who have escaped. Meanwhile, Liz will try to get Red out of the prison because he is the only who can help find the escaped prisoners.
Tom said in episode 21: "You don't choose Berlin, he chooses you." It will be interesting to find out why Berlin targeted Red's assets, allies and his infrastructure. And, it seems highly unlikely that the first season finale of "The Blacklist" will tell its viewers the relationship status of Red and Liz.
As previously reported, Berlin will order Tom to kill Liz. In the preview, Tom can be seen holding Liz hostage at gun-point. There is Red, as well, pointing a gun at them. Someone close to Agent Ressler is expected to die in the episode. The preview of the finale suggests that everyone in the task-force is a target.
Official Synopsis of "The Blacklist" Season Finale, Episode 22 "Berlin": "With the crashing of the mysterious prisoner transport plane, the city is going to go on lock down as the authorities are on the hunt for all the escapees. In the meantime, with Red in custody, Liz will use her power to get him out since he is their best chance at finding all the suspects."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related