Watch NBA Playoffs Round 2: Los Angeles Clippers v Oklahoma City Thunder Game 2 Live Streaming Information
By Tarish Bhat | May 8, 2014 2:24 AM EST
The Los Angeles Clippers, after registering a dominating victory over the Oklahoma City Thunder in the first game of the Western Conference semi-finals, will be hoping to keep the winning momentum going to take a 2-0 lead.
Oklahoma City Thunder guard Russell Westbrook drives to the basket against Los Angeles Clippers center DeAndre Jordan. Reuters
Stopping Chris Paul, who finished with 32 points, including five three-pointers, is going to be a tough task for Oklahoma. Despite suffering from a right hamstring injury and left sprained thumb, Paul still helped the Clippers to a big win.
Paul said he is not concerned about how many points he scores, as he is only concentrating on winning games for his team.
"The next game, I might have 12 points, 10 points, maybe not even that many," Paul said. "I think I'm one of those people - whatever it takes to win. I don't care. I'm never going to lead the league in scoring or anything like that. It's just whatever to try to win."
Oklahoma's Nick Collison said his team is going to defend better in the second game to put additional pressure on Paul.
"When he's hitting 3s like that, it's tough," Collison said of Paul. "We can definitely make it more difficult on him than we did (Monday). I think that's where our focus is going to be, is how can we defend better?"
Paul is not the only concern for Oklahoma, as the Clippers features a number of offensive options like Blake Griffin and Jamal Crawford who gave plenty of problems to the Thunder in the previous game.
Oklahoma are not short of offensive options either, as they have newly crowned MVP Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook. Durant is averaging 32 points this season, while Westbrook was the top-scorer in the last encounter against the Clippers.
Durant said a little more effort is required in the second game and they have to be more physical. "The effort was there," Durant said. "We had good intentions, but they got hot. We have got to correct it. We have to make them miss next game and be a little bit more physical."
Clippers coach Doc Rivers said they have to be quick on the ball just like Game 1. "The ball didn't stick," he said. "The ball moved. Everything was quick. Quick decisions, quick drives, quick shots. There was not a lot of hesitation. If we play like that, we'll be good."
Where to Watch Live
The game is scheduled for a 9:30 pm ET (7:00 am IST, 1:30 am GMT) start with live coverage on TNT in the US and Sony Six and Sony Six HD in India. The game can be watched via live streaming online in the US HERE or HERE. The game can be live streamed by international viewers, including India, HERE.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- 2014 Davis Cup Final: Switzerland Vs. France - Roger Federer Vs. Gael Monfils Live Streaming Info and Preview
- Manny Pacquiao vs. Chris Algieri Betting Odds: American Knockout Of Filipino Pays $10,000 From A $100 Bet
- Brooklyn Nets Agree to Grant Andrei Kirilenko Indefinite Leave of Absence
- Michael Schumacher Update: Rep Responds To Streiff’s Comments—‘He’s Neither A Friend Nor Has He Ever Visited Him’
- LA Lakers: Kobe Bryant Attributes Past Outburst Against Dwight Howard To 'Heat Of The Moment,' Doesn't Feel The Same Way As Durant Does
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top Deals On Game Consoles Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Wii U And More
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- Alleged 'Microsoft Lumia 1030' Front Panel Leaked With Capacitive Buttons; 'Xbox One' Owners To Get Free Goodies On Anniversary
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- BlackBerry Classic (aka Q20) Keyboard Shortcuts Explained In A Quick Video
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Amazon Black Friday 2014 Deals Start On Nov. 21, 2014 Including Limited-Time Lightning Deals And Deals Of The Day On Clothes, Toys, Jewelry, Watches, Bags, Accessories And Electronics