Watch NBA Playoffs Round 2: Los Angeles Clippers v Oklahoma City Thunder Game 2 Live Streaming Information
By Tarish Bhat | May 8, 2014 2:24 AM EST
The Los Angeles Clippers, after registering a dominating victory over the Oklahoma City Thunder in the first game of the Western Conference semi-finals, will be hoping to keep the winning momentum going to take a 2-0 lead.
Oklahoma City Thunder guard Russell Westbrook drives to the basket against Los Angeles Clippers center DeAndre Jordan. Reuters
Stopping Chris Paul, who finished with 32 points, including five three-pointers, is going to be a tough task for Oklahoma. Despite suffering from a right hamstring injury and left sprained thumb, Paul still helped the Clippers to a big win.
Paul said he is not concerned about how many points he scores, as he is only concentrating on winning games for his team.
"The next game, I might have 12 points, 10 points, maybe not even that many," Paul said. "I think I'm one of those people - whatever it takes to win. I don't care. I'm never going to lead the league in scoring or anything like that. It's just whatever to try to win."
Oklahoma's Nick Collison said his team is going to defend better in the second game to put additional pressure on Paul.
"When he's hitting 3s like that, it's tough," Collison said of Paul. "We can definitely make it more difficult on him than we did (Monday). I think that's where our focus is going to be, is how can we defend better?"
Paul is not the only concern for Oklahoma, as the Clippers features a number of offensive options like Blake Griffin and Jamal Crawford who gave plenty of problems to the Thunder in the previous game.
Oklahoma are not short of offensive options either, as they have newly crowned MVP Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook. Durant is averaging 32 points this season, while Westbrook was the top-scorer in the last encounter against the Clippers.
Durant said a little more effort is required in the second game and they have to be more physical. "The effort was there," Durant said. "We had good intentions, but they got hot. We have got to correct it. We have to make them miss next game and be a little bit more physical."
Clippers coach Doc Rivers said they have to be quick on the ball just like Game 1. "The ball didn't stick," he said. "The ball moved. Everything was quick. Quick decisions, quick drives, quick shots. There was not a lot of hesitation. If we play like that, we'll be good."
Where to Watch Live
The game is scheduled for a 9:30 pm ET (7:00 am IST, 1:30 am GMT) start with live coverage on TNT in the US and Sony Six and Sony Six HD in India. The game can be watched via live streaming online in the US HERE or HERE. The game can be live streamed by international viewers, including India, HERE.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Roger Federer Tops Forbes’ List of Most Financially Valuable Athlete; Maria Sharapova and Li Na Also Make the Cut
- Eugenie Bouchard Fires Warning To Serena Williams; She Wants No.1 Ranking
- Transfer News: Real Madrid Unveil Galactico James Rodriguez [PHOTOS]
- Roger Federer Regains Deadly Service Game - Andy Roddick
- Arsenal FC Transfer News: Lionel Messi's Gunners Link a Ploy to Receive Improved Deal
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales
- Sony Xperia M2 vs. Moto G – Specifications, Features and Price Showdown