Watch IPL 2014 Match 29: Kings XI Punjab vs Chennai Super Kings Live Streaming Information
By Deepak Vikraman | May 7, 2014 11:24 PM EST
The last time Kings XI Punjab and the Chennai Super Kings slugged it out in IPL 2014, we were treated to a humdinger of a high-scorer, with the former coming up trumps by chasing down a mammoth score.
Where to Watch Live:
Watch the Highlights HERE
Get the report HERE
The IPL 7 is scheduled for an 8 pm IST (6.30 pm local time, 3.30 pm GMT, 10.30 am ET) start with live coverage on Sony Six and Sony Max in India. Watch the match via live streaming in India HERE or HERE. Catch the action in the US can live stream the action HERE, while viewers in Canada can live stream the game HERE. Rest of the world viewers watch the IPL match HERE or HERE.
Viewers in the UK can catch the action live on ITV, while Pakistan, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka will have TV coverage via Geo Super, Maasaranga TV and Carlton Sports Network respectively. Viewers in the Middle East and North Africa can catch the action on OSN and with the link HERE, while New Zealand viewers can do the same through Sky NZ HERE.
Come Wednesday in Cuttack, more big runs can be expected between two sides with supreme batting lineups, with KXIP looking to get back to the top of the table after CSK jumped up to the No.1 spot courtesy their impressive win over the Delhi Daredevils on Monday.
KXIP suffered their first defeat of the season on Saturday, losing to the resurgent Mumbai Indians in another high scorer. With CSK now having picked up six wins in their seven matches, Kings XI will be keen to match that record by completing a double over the Super Kings, who went down to the Punjab side in Abu Dhabi despite posting a score of 205, with that man Glenn Maxwell coming to the party like only he can.
Kings XI skipper George Bailey, though, admitted his side do not have much of home advantage considering the fact that his players are equally unaware of the conditions in Cuttack, with the Punjab side playing a couple of matches in Odisha before returning to their regular home ground of Mohali.
"It will be a challenge because we are not used to this venue," Bailey said on Tuesday. "We've had a training session today and CSK haven't since they only played last night. So, that way, we will have maybe a slight advantage. But other than that, there will be no home advantage for us here."
Bailey has been quite impressive as captain of this explosive KXIP side, and the Australian admitted he is quite enjoying his job at the moment, even if he hasn't scored as many runs with the bat as he would have liked.
"It has been very different for me leading a team with players from varied cultures," he added. "You get to immerse yourself in their cultures and learn so much about how different players prepare for their game and how they think about their game.
"For me, the best thing about captaining a team in the IPL as opposed to leading Australia in a T20 tournament is that here you actually get the time to build a team. The length of the tournament means that you spend a lot of time together and really get to know each other quite well. In an international T20 tournament, you just get together for three-four matches, and that's it.
"It's a privilege to be in this position where you can learn so much and hopefully help the younger guys."
CSK were formidable with the bat yet again on Monday, chasing down a target of 179 pretty comfortably, with Smith playing another one of those rollicking innings. While a little bit of rain might have helped the Super Kings' batting, there is little doubt that at the moment, they are probably the best lineup in the IPL.
KXIP, with Maxwell in tow, will have other ideas of course, and it does look like the better batting side will eventually come up with a victory on Wednesday, as was the case in the reverse fixture early in the tournament.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Hearsays: Possible Evidence Revealed [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Selena Gomez Turns 22 Today, Celebrates Early without Justin Bieber: Top 12 Interesting Facts About the Singer [SEE PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- No Kevin Love to Cleveland, Andrew Wiggins to Stay with Cavaliers
- Jeremy Lin Only an ‘Expiring Contract’ in Los Angeles; Lakers Want Eric Bledsoe
- Jeremy Lin Demands More Playing Time From Lakers Next Season
- $300 Million at Stake for Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao Showdown
- Roger Federer is ‘The Greatest of All Time' - Novak Djokovic’s Coach Boris Becker
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- End of Times Indicators: Japan’s Mount Fuji in ‘Critical State’ to Erupt, Could Affect At Least 1.2M People
- Raining Discounts: $100 Price Cut on Moto X; LG G3 Available for $100 On-Contract; Sony Xperia Z2 on Release Date Gets $50 Price Cut (U.S.)