Watch IPL 2014 Match 29: Kings XI Punjab vs Chennai Super Kings Live Streaming Information
By Deepak Vikraman | May 7, 2014 11:24 PM EST
The last time Kings XI Punjab and the Chennai Super Kings slugged it out in IPL 2014, we were treated to a humdinger of a high-scorer, with the former coming up trumps by chasing down a mammoth score.
Where to Watch Live:
Watch the Highlights HERE
Get the report HERE
The IPL 7 is scheduled for an 8 pm IST (6.30 pm local time, 3.30 pm GMT, 10.30 am ET) start with live coverage on Sony Six and Sony Max in India. Watch the match via live streaming in India HERE or HERE. Catch the action in the US can live stream the action HERE, while viewers in Canada can live stream the game HERE. Rest of the world viewers watch the IPL match HERE or HERE.
Viewers in the UK can catch the action live on ITV, while Pakistan, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka will have TV coverage via Geo Super, Maasaranga TV and Carlton Sports Network respectively. Viewers in the Middle East and North Africa can catch the action on OSN and with the link HERE, while New Zealand viewers can do the same through Sky NZ HERE.
Come Wednesday in Cuttack, more big runs can be expected between two sides with supreme batting lineups, with KXIP looking to get back to the top of the table after CSK jumped up to the No.1 spot courtesy their impressive win over the Delhi Daredevils on Monday.
KXIP suffered their first defeat of the season on Saturday, losing to the resurgent Mumbai Indians in another high scorer. With CSK now having picked up six wins in their seven matches, Kings XI will be keen to match that record by completing a double over the Super Kings, who went down to the Punjab side in Abu Dhabi despite posting a score of 205, with that man Glenn Maxwell coming to the party like only he can.
Kings XI skipper George Bailey, though, admitted his side do not have much of home advantage considering the fact that his players are equally unaware of the conditions in Cuttack, with the Punjab side playing a couple of matches in Odisha before returning to their regular home ground of Mohali.
"It will be a challenge because we are not used to this venue," Bailey said on Tuesday. "We've had a training session today and CSK haven't since they only played last night. So, that way, we will have maybe a slight advantage. But other than that, there will be no home advantage for us here."
Bailey has been quite impressive as captain of this explosive KXIP side, and the Australian admitted he is quite enjoying his job at the moment, even if he hasn't scored as many runs with the bat as he would have liked.
"It has been very different for me leading a team with players from varied cultures," he added. "You get to immerse yourself in their cultures and learn so much about how different players prepare for their game and how they think about their game.
"For me, the best thing about captaining a team in the IPL as opposed to leading Australia in a T20 tournament is that here you actually get the time to build a team. The length of the tournament means that you spend a lot of time together and really get to know each other quite well. In an international T20 tournament, you just get together for three-four matches, and that's it.
"It's a privilege to be in this position where you can learn so much and hopefully help the younger guys."
CSK were formidable with the bat yet again on Monday, chasing down a target of 179 pretty comfortably, with Smith playing another one of those rollicking innings. While a little bit of rain might have helped the Super Kings' batting, there is little doubt that at the moment, they are probably the best lineup in the IPL.
KXIP, with Maxwell in tow, will have other ideas of course, and it does look like the better batting side will eventually come up with a victory on Wednesday, as was the case in the reverse fixture early in the tournament.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
Join the Conversation
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Will Probably Pick Between Amir Khan Or Manny Pacquiao For Next Fight According to Uncle Jeff
- Tony Stewart Reveals Retirement Not In Options, Reflects On His Life After the Fatal Crash
- Sugar Ray Leonard Adds Fuel To Pacquiao-Mayweather Clamour
- Muslim NFL Player Husain Abdullah Penalised For Praying After Touchdown
- Manchester United Defender Phil Jones Fit To Play Versus Everton
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build