Salman Khan 2002 Hit and Run Case: 3 Eyewitnesses Identify Him [PHOTOS]
May 7, 2014 11:03 PM EST
Salman Khan 2002 Hit and Run Case : Three Eye Witnesses Ideintified Him [PHOTOS]
Bollywood actor Salman Khan was present for the hearing in the retrial of his 2002 hit and run case in Mumbai court on 6 May. Salman was accompanied by his sister Alvira and Arpita in the court.
During the hearing in court, three witnesses among the injured were present and testified their statement against Salman by saying that he was seen getting down from his car and later ran over when they were sleeping on a footpath outside an American Express Bakery in Suburban Bandra on that night. One person died and four others were injured in the accident.
All of the three witnesses were said to be the workers of the bakery. One of the witnesses who stood against Salman has filed another complaint as he got a threatening call from a stranger before he appeared in the court. It was said that the court will take it during the next hearing.
The prosecution has alleged that the Toyota Land Cruiser involved in the incident was driven by Salman, who was under the influence of liquor, according to The Times of India. So far, four witnesses have deposed in the re-trial. One among them is a panch witness and the other three are eye witnesses. The prosecution led by Jagannath Kenjralkar would examine another three witnesses on 19 May.
- Budget 2014: Treasurer Joe Hockey Acknowledges Unpopularity of 1st Coalition Budget, Which Includes 16,000 Job Cuts & Deficit Tax
- Japan merchandise trade balance
- Could The Syrian Downing Of A Turkish Jet Bring In NATO?
- Breast Cancer iPhone App Enlists Hunky Men to Remind Women About Self-Examination
Join the Conversation
- Joan Rivers Left $150 Million Legacy To Her Only Child, Care For Her Four Pooches Included In Her Will
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers For Sept. 15-19, 2014: Ava And Morgan Talk About The Baby
- Kendall Jenner Distances Self From The Kardashians, Prefers Kim Kardashian West To Be Absent In Her Modelling Shows
- Paul Walker's Daughter Paid Heart Touching Tribute To Her Father On His Birthday
- Kim Kardashian-West Frantically Tries For Second Baby To Match Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Timeline
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Android Lion vs Apple iOS 8: Why Make the Big Switch
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. OnePlus One – Can The Underdog Trump The Monster?
- US Government Threatened Yahoo to Provide User Data: If not Pay a Fine of $250,000 per day
- Optus Successfully Launches Optus 10 Satellite That Will Improve TV, Internet, Phone & Data Transmission In Australia
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Moto X Pure Edition is Coming Soon with Wi-Fi Calling – Reports
- 7 Reasons Why Atlassian Topped BRW’s Best Place To Work In Australia 2014 List