Salman Khan 2002 Hit and Run Case: 3 Eyewitnesses Identify Him [PHOTOS]
May 7, 2014 11:03 PM EST
Salman Khan 2002 Hit and Run Case : Three Eye Witnesses Ideintified Him [PHOTOS]
Bollywood actor Salman Khan was present for the hearing in the retrial of his 2002 hit and run case in Mumbai court on 6 May. Salman was accompanied by his sister Alvira and Arpita in the court.
During the hearing in court, three witnesses among the injured were present and testified their statement against Salman by saying that he was seen getting down from his car and later ran over when they were sleeping on a footpath outside an American Express Bakery in Suburban Bandra on that night. One person died and four others were injured in the accident.
All of the three witnesses were said to be the workers of the bakery. One of the witnesses who stood against Salman has filed another complaint as he got a threatening call from a stranger before he appeared in the court. It was said that the court will take it during the next hearing.
The prosecution has alleged that the Toyota Land Cruiser involved in the incident was driven by Salman, who was under the influence of liquor, according to The Times of India. So far, four witnesses have deposed in the re-trial. One among them is a panch witness and the other three are eye witnesses. The prosecution led by Jagannath Kenjralkar would examine another three witnesses on 19 May.
- Budget 2014: Treasurer Joe Hockey Acknowledges Unpopularity of 1st Coalition Budget, Which Includes 16,000 Job Cuts & Deficit Tax
- Japan merchandise trade balance
- Could The Syrian Downing Of A Turkish Jet Bring In NATO?
- Breast Cancer iPhone App Enlists Hunky Men to Remind Women About Self-Examination
Join the Conversation
- Jennifer Lawrence’s Nude Photos and Videos Leaked by 4Chan Hacker; Ariana Grande, Lea Michele, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Kate Upton’s Also Included
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Spoilers: Find Out Whether AshLee Frazier And Graham Bunn Last Till The End; Meet The New Arrivals Of Episode 6
- ‘The Leftovers’: Episode 10 On Hold, Renewed For Season 2, Season 1 Finale Synopsis And Preview [VIDEO]
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase