Arsenal FC Transfer News: Unsettled Gunners-Target Midfielder Considering Bayern Exit, Says Adviser
By Mark Wayne Eubank | May 7, 2014 10:19 PM EST
Arsenal target Javi Martinez is considering leaving Bundesliga Champions Bayern Munich as his participation in the first-team affairs under Pep Guardiola has been limited this season.
Arsenal target Javi Martinez is considering to leave Bayern Munich, according to his adviser
The Spanish international was one of the key personnel during the treble-winning Jupp Heyckes-led squad, but is currently finding it hard to establish himself as a starter in his preferred and natural holding midfielder position.
He has been used as a centre-back in case of unavailability of Dante or Jerome Boateng, while occasionally being fielded-in as a central playmaker.
German source Bild suggests that Martinez has grown unhappy with the aforesaid developments and his adviser, Margarita Garay, also shares the same view and stated that the player would welcome offers.
The Gunners have been linked with the 25-year-old in the past, but nothing materialised because of his huge price-tag.
However, Arsene Wenger might be willing to bring in the 6'3 defensive specialist this time as he has already proven that he can perform on the big stage.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Jules Bianchi Latest Update: F1 Driver's Father Says Son In A Desperate Situation
- Floyd Mayweather Trains Justin Bieber In The Boxing Ring
- Jules Bianchi Latest Update: Driver's Mother Says People 'Shirking Responsibility' About The Accident
- Novak Djokovic Aims For World No. 1 Rank In 2015, Becker Says
- Chelsea FC: Thibaut Courtois Thanks Cech For Tips Following Injury Scare, Not Ready To Relinquish No. 1 Spot
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar