Is Vidya Balan's Marriage with Siddharth Roy Kapur in Trouble?
By Arijita Bhowmik | May 7, 2014 7:34 PM EST
Actress Vidya Balan seems to be facing trouble in her married life due to husband Siddharth Roy Kapur.
Reports have claimed that the talented actress, who wedded Kapur on December 2012, is facing problems in her paradise and is apparently quite upset with Kapur.
Vidya Balan at Radio Mirchi
The Disney India MD apparently got quite friendly with a newcomer actress in the absence of his wife, Balan. The friendship has not gone down well with the "Kahaani" actress, who is said to be keeping tab on Kapur's activities now. The couple apparently has been quarrelling a lot lately over Kapur's recent antics, reported the Deccan Chronicle.
To add fuel to the fire, the tabloid added that Balan has now cancelled all her overseas plans to stay close to her husband and she has also delayed the promotions of her upcoming film "Bobby Jasoos." The actress's regular visit to her parents' house in Chembur has further escalated the reports of tension in her one and half-year-old marriage.
As it appears, Balan in recent months has hogged the limelight more for her personal life than her film career. While the actress' last two films "Ghanchakkar" and "Shaadi Ke Side Effects" failed to create any buzz, but reports on the actress being pregnant has been ceaseless.
The pregnancy rumours soared when she quit Sujoy Ghosh's previously committed film "Durga Rani Singh" which eventually went to Kangana Ranaut.
However, the 36-year-old in a recent interview squished the pregnancy rumours.
"I'm fed up of these rumours. These days people look at my stomach when they talk to me...I will have a baby-but not so soon. I'm not mentally ready for motherhood yet. It's a daunting task to be responsible for another human being," Balan told The Times of India.
Regarding Balan's marriage woes, it remains to be seen how the actress will handle the situation in the coming days.
It should be noted that Kapur is Balan's third wife. The businessman had previously married his childhood friend and then a producer, whom he divorced in 2011.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
- Taylor Swift's Famous Ex-Boyfriends: From Harry Styles To Joe Jonas [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Finale Spoiler: Blake Proposes To Top Favourite Of Season 2
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5: Human Flesh Burgers Unveiled To Celebrate TWD’s New Season
- George Clooney Divorced Talia Balsam Years Before Getting Married to Amal Alamuddin: Know About Clooney's Ex Wife
- 3 Signs Nexus 6, 8 Release Date Nears: Leaked Pics, KitKat Factory Image & Android L Details Emerge
- Apple iPhone 6 vs. OnePlus One: With Invitation-Only Model Rested, OnePlus One Can Be A Real Threat To iPhone 6
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Available Through O2 For £380, Other Carriers To Follow Soon
- ISIS Supporters are Walking Among the Many in the United States – Report
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- ISIS Receives Food, Ammunition Due To Mistake Of Iraqi Pilots
- Airstrikes Against ISIS Has Claimed Innocent Lives In Syria, Dubbed ‘Ineffective’ By Jihadi Fighters, US Military To Ask For More Spending Money