Is Vidya Balan's Marriage with Siddharth Roy Kapur in Trouble?
By Arijita Bhowmik | May 7, 2014 7:34 PM EST
Actress Vidya Balan seems to be facing trouble in her married life due to husband Siddharth Roy Kapur.
Reports have claimed that the talented actress, who wedded Kapur on December 2012, is facing problems in her paradise and is apparently quite upset with Kapur.
Vidya Balan at Radio Mirchi
The Disney India MD apparently got quite friendly with a newcomer actress in the absence of his wife, Balan. The friendship has not gone down well with the "Kahaani" actress, who is said to be keeping tab on Kapur's activities now. The couple apparently has been quarrelling a lot lately over Kapur's recent antics, reported the Deccan Chronicle.
To add fuel to the fire, the tabloid added that Balan has now cancelled all her overseas plans to stay close to her husband and she has also delayed the promotions of her upcoming film "Bobby Jasoos." The actress's regular visit to her parents' house in Chembur has further escalated the reports of tension in her one and half-year-old marriage.
As it appears, Balan in recent months has hogged the limelight more for her personal life than her film career. While the actress' last two films "Ghanchakkar" and "Shaadi Ke Side Effects" failed to create any buzz, but reports on the actress being pregnant has been ceaseless.
The pregnancy rumours soared when she quit Sujoy Ghosh's previously committed film "Durga Rani Singh" which eventually went to Kangana Ranaut.
However, the 36-year-old in a recent interview squished the pregnancy rumours.
"I'm fed up of these rumours. These days people look at my stomach when they talk to me...I will have a baby-but not so soon. I'm not mentally ready for motherhood yet. It's a daunting task to be responsible for another human being," Balan told The Times of India.
Regarding Balan's marriage woes, it remains to be seen how the actress will handle the situation in the coming days.
It should be noted that Kapur is Balan's third wife. The businessman had previously married his childhood friend and then a producer, whom he divorced in 2011.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Finale Performance Episode Recap, Spoilers: 6 Finalists Perform Their Last Acts To Win Finals
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Skyler Samuels Roped In To Play Pivotal Role, Extended Teaser Released [VIDEO]
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- Warning to U.S. – ISIS Has Shot Down a Syrian Regime Fighter Jet