Is Vidya Balan's Marriage with Siddharth Roy Kapur in Trouble?
By Arijita Bhowmik | May 7, 2014 7:34 PM EST
Actress Vidya Balan seems to be facing trouble in her married life due to husband Siddharth Roy Kapur.
Reports have claimed that the talented actress, who wedded Kapur on December 2012, is facing problems in her paradise and is apparently quite upset with Kapur.
Vidya Balan at Radio Mirchi
The Disney India MD apparently got quite friendly with a newcomer actress in the absence of his wife, Balan. The friendship has not gone down well with the "Kahaani" actress, who is said to be keeping tab on Kapur's activities now. The couple apparently has been quarrelling a lot lately over Kapur's recent antics, reported the Deccan Chronicle.
To add fuel to the fire, the tabloid added that Balan has now cancelled all her overseas plans to stay close to her husband and she has also delayed the promotions of her upcoming film "Bobby Jasoos." The actress's regular visit to her parents' house in Chembur has further escalated the reports of tension in her one and half-year-old marriage.
As it appears, Balan in recent months has hogged the limelight more for her personal life than her film career. While the actress' last two films "Ghanchakkar" and "Shaadi Ke Side Effects" failed to create any buzz, but reports on the actress being pregnant has been ceaseless.
The pregnancy rumours soared when she quit Sujoy Ghosh's previously committed film "Durga Rani Singh" which eventually went to Kangana Ranaut.
However, the 36-year-old in a recent interview squished the pregnancy rumours.
"I'm fed up of these rumours. These days people look at my stomach when they talk to me...I will have a baby-but not so soon. I'm not mentally ready for motherhood yet. It's a daunting task to be responsible for another human being," Balan told The Times of India.
Regarding Balan's marriage woes, it remains to be seen how the actress will handle the situation in the coming days.
It should be noted that Kapur is Balan's third wife. The businessman had previously married his childhood friend and then a producer, whom he divorced in 2011.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- True Blood Spoilers: Alcide Killed because Season 7 is Bill, Sookie’s Season
- Rob Kardashian's Ex-Girlfriend Adrienne Bailon FInally Removes Cheating Reality Star's Name from Her Butt
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8