Will Smith’s Daughter Willow Sparks Controversy with Moises Arias Instagram Picture
By Keerthi Mohan | May 7, 2014 5:46 PM EST
Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith’s 13-year-old daughter Willow in bed with a shirtless actor, 20, has kicked up a storm on the Internet, with many terming it perverted and inappropriate.
Moises Arias does not seem to be touching the fully-clothed Willow in the black and white picture posted on Instagram. But it has still managed to cause a controversy, and a number of people feel that Will and his wife should exercise more control over their children.
Wikimedia Commons/Joe Warminsk
"I blame the parents! A 13 year old should not be hanging out with a 20 year old! Innocent or not!" a message on TMZ read. "13 & 20 year olds don't belong in a bed, intimate or otherwise. Not cool. Not ok. Her dad needs to pay him a visit and her mom needs to have a loooong talk with her about appropriate behavior. Bad bad bad," another noted.
Arias, best known for his role in “Hannah Montana,” appears to be a friend of the Smiths as several photographs show him hanging out with Jaden as well as Willow at the recently concluded Coachella music festival. Arias is also friends with “Keeping up with the Kardashians” stars Kylie and Kendall Jenner.
Off late, Will and Jada’s parenting skills have come under fire after it was reported that both Willow and Jaden were allowed to spend an entire weekend without adult supervision at the Coachella music festival.
Jada and Will have a no punishment rule at their home, as they feel it breeds negativity. But a source close to the family said back in 2012 that the two actors were mulling about exercising more control on Jaden and Willow’s freedom.
"Will and Jada have done everything in their power to bring up strong, independent children, but now they feel that maybe they have given Willow and Jaden too much freedom," a source told National Enquirer at the time, according to MTV.
"They're looking at tougher, more structured schools, limiting their kids' computer access and TV time and keeping close tabs on their friends and social activities.
"Will and Jada realise it's hard being the children of superstars, but they're confident they can change their kids' behavioural problems and get them under control with a heaping of tough love." However, it appears they did not go through with the plan.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kristen Stewart Moving On With Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence Dating Chris Martin – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'Avengers: Age Of Ultron' Will Feature Nude Scene Confirmed—Report
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 1: ‘The Biggest Action Sequence That We Have Ever Attempted’ [VIDEO]
- 'Terminator' 5 And 'Jurassic World' Trailers To Be Released Soon
- ‘Star Wars’ 7 Plot Leak – New Villain And Stormtroopers New Look [Spoilers]
- 'Doctor Who' Casting News: 'GOT' Actress Rose Leslie Favoured To Play As 'Clara Oswald'
- Robin Williams Goodbye Video Hoax: Facebook Users Warned of Celebrity Suicide Exploitation
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- Nexus 6 Release Date Dilemma with Motorola Shamu Details Pointing to Better Smartphone and Killer Features
- After James Foley, ISIL Threatens to Behead Another American Journalist Steven Sotloff
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: AT&T/Sprint Release and When to Hit Your Region
- Motorola Moto X+1 On Release Date To Come With Snapdragon 800 Processor, 2 GB RAM, 4K Recording And 5.2-Inch Display