Will Smith’s Daughter Willow Sparks Controversy with Moises Arias Instagram Picture
By Keerthi Mohan | May 7, 2014 5:46 PM EST
Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith’s 13-year-old daughter Willow in bed with a shirtless actor, 20, has kicked up a storm on the Internet, with many terming it perverted and inappropriate.
Moises Arias does not seem to be touching the fully-clothed Willow in the black and white picture posted on Instagram. But it has still managed to cause a controversy, and a number of people feel that Will and his wife should exercise more control over their children.
Wikimedia Commons/Joe Warminsk
"I blame the parents! A 13 year old should not be hanging out with a 20 year old! Innocent or not!" a message on TMZ read. "13 & 20 year olds don't belong in a bed, intimate or otherwise. Not cool. Not ok. Her dad needs to pay him a visit and her mom needs to have a loooong talk with her about appropriate behavior. Bad bad bad," another noted.
Arias, best known for his role in “Hannah Montana,” appears to be a friend of the Smiths as several photographs show him hanging out with Jaden as well as Willow at the recently concluded Coachella music festival. Arias is also friends with “Keeping up with the Kardashians” stars Kylie and Kendall Jenner.
Off late, Will and Jada’s parenting skills have come under fire after it was reported that both Willow and Jaden were allowed to spend an entire weekend without adult supervision at the Coachella music festival.
Jada and Will have a no punishment rule at their home, as they feel it breeds negativity. But a source close to the family said back in 2012 that the two actors were mulling about exercising more control on Jaden and Willow’s freedom.
"Will and Jada have done everything in their power to bring up strong, independent children, but now they feel that maybe they have given Willow and Jaden too much freedom," a source told National Enquirer at the time, according to MTV.
"They're looking at tougher, more structured schools, limiting their kids' computer access and TV time and keeping close tabs on their friends and social activities.
"Will and Jada realise it's hard being the children of superstars, but they're confident they can change their kids' behavioural problems and get them under control with a heaping of tough love." However, it appears they did not go through with the plan.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- 'Fast & Furious 7': New Brian O' Connor And Dominic Toretto Scene Surfaces
- Mariah Carey-Nick Cannon Divorce: Mariah Claims Infidelity, Nick's Affair With Amber Rose To Blame -- Report
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- Taylor Swift And Harry Styles Spotted Together Enjoying A Concert; Songstress ‘Still Not Over’ 1D Singer—Reports
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top Deals On Game Consoles Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Wii U And More
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- BlackBerry Classic (aka Q20) Keyboard Shortcuts Explained In A Quick Video
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Amazon Black Friday 2014 Deals Start On Nov. 21, 2014 Including Limited-Time Lightning Deals And Deals Of The Day On Clothes, Toys, Jewelry, Watches, Bags, Accessories And Electronics
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge Battery Life Test Shows Its Curved Display And Build Has Impacted Its Battery Performance