Beyonce Gets Grammatically Dissed By Monika Lewinsky for her Lyrics of Song 'Partition'
By nidhi tewari | May 7, 2014 5:29 PM EST
Monika Lewinsky, whose only claim to fame has been her brief sexual affair with then President of United States Bill Clinton, has fired back at pop diva Beyonce for her lyrics of the song "Partition" - where Beyonce talks about Lewinsky in a lewd manner. Not only did Monika, who is 40-years-old now, talked about her sex scandal after years of but also laughed at Beyonce's understanding of grammatical skills (or lack of them) and told her how the correct sentence should sound like.
Singer Beyonce Knowles arrives at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York May 5, 2014.
Beyonce's explicit lyrics of her hit song "Partition" mention Monika Lewinsky when she says, "He popped all my buttons, and he ripped my blouse/He Monica Lewinsky-ed all on my gown."
According to Monika's column in the magazine Vanity Fair, Beyonce's has made use of incorrect grammar in this sentence. "Thanks, Beyoncé, but if we're verbing, I think you meant 'Bill Clinton'd all on my gown,' not 'Monica Lewinsky'd," she writes in her column, which will be out on May 8 digitally.
Wonder what will Queen Bey have to say about Monika Lewinsky's grammatical diss? The "Drunk in Love" singer was busy attending MET Gala 2014 event in Upper Manhattan on Monday where she stunned everyone by the choice of her glamorous black see through Givenchy dress with a veil. Beyonce walked the red carpet hand in hand with her husband Jay Z and got praises for her choice of dress at the most fashionable event of Hollywood.
Meanwhile Monika Lewinsky has decided to open up about her affair with Bill Clinton almost after a decade and has revealed that she is completely aware of the fact that whatever she did in past was wrong and regrets it "deeply." But the good looking lady said that it's high time that people should stop "tiptoeing around my past and other people's futures."
"I am determined to have a different ending to my story. I've decided, finally, to stick my head above the parapet so that I can take back my narrative and give a purpose to my past. (What this will cost me, I will soon find out.)," Monika wrote in her column in Vanity Fair, excerpts of which you can read here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Shocking Inside Stories Of Prince Charles and Princess Diana Revealed By Former Press Officer
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Another Celebrity Nude Photo Leak: Naked Pics Of Liam Payne And Kim Kardashian Uploaded Online
- Madonna Posts Video Of Son Hailed As Possibly The Next Dancing Prodigy
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?
- New Zealand Could Be Next ISIS Target After Australia Beheading Plot, Says Expert
- China Is Also Seizing Disputed Land Along Indian Border