Ryan Gosling, Eva Mendes Break-Up Rumors: Actress to Loose Focus on Her Film Career [Rumors]?
By Sonalee singh | May 7, 2014 4:51 PM EST
Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes break-up rumors have ripened once again. The buzz has it that Mendes may decide against her relationship with Gosling as her career has been on a downward spiral, reported Entsraz
Apparently, Mendes has done barely two films since she started romancing Gosling. The 2011 "Place Beyond The Pines" was her last major studio films and since she has only starred in Gosling's directional debut "Lost River" and a television film "Clear History."
Mendes is known for dramatic portrayal on screen and for bringing different nuances of drama at once. She has also been constantly voted as the most beautiful woman at all ages.
Gosling and Mendes have been through various ups and downs in their relationship and the actress has put her best foot forward to stabilize her relationship. However, in her wake to bring stability to her relationship fans have not seen her on the film scene.
According to Fanshare.com, Eva Mendes barely has any film projects in her kitty. She has just done two films over the span of two years and this has led to speculation that she might be losing her focus on her career.
However, as per the Web site, the industry insiders feels that as soon as Gosling and Mendes relationship is settled, the latter would be more open to do movies.
Rumors have also suggested that Gosling and Mendes have got secretly engaged, according to Celebrity Laundry report.
According to sources Gosling and Mendes are stronger then ever, as both of them have been able to stay away from the public limelight and have spent time with each other, further reported the Web site.
Moreover, Mendes is also busy making her mark in fashion industry. She is apparently focusing on a fashion label which she has created in partnership with NewYork & Company.
Her fashion line consistes of Vintage inspired dresses and regarding her stylish line she told Huffington Post "I love a bargain. I'm always shopping at thrift shops. I'll go and buy a $6 dress, then I'll get a coffee, and there's always women who are like, "Where can I get your dress? New York and Company came to me with the opportunity, and I've been a fan of theirs for years. My first reaction was nervous, I was like, "I'm not sure I have anything to offer!"
"I take this very seriously. There isn't a piece in my collection that I won't wear. I can't wait to get feedback from women about what works for them and what doesn't. I hope I don't disappoint them, " she further said reported Daily Mail
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Finale Recap: And The Winner Is…[Spoilers]
- Kris Jenner Shocks Boyfriend Corey Gamble In The Bedroom With Her Tricks And Fabulous Sex Life
- 'Glee' Season 6 Spoilers, Air Date: Naya Rivera Teases Wedding In Final Chapter, Lea Michele Tweets 700th Song Number
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Lumia Update Will Come Soon Confirms Microsoft
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3