Selena Gomez Feels Kylie Jenner is a Justin Bieber Groupie
By Keerthi Mohan | May 7, 2014 4:05 PM EST
Selena Gomez is apparently not too happy with Justin Bieber’s closeness to Kylie Jenner, and reports have it that this was what caused Gomez’s falling out with the Jenner sisters soon after hanging out at Coachella music festival.
Actress Selena Gomez arrives at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York May 5, 2014. REUTERS/Carlo Allegri
Recently, Bieber posted a selfie of him with Jenner on his Instagram account, and this had made matters worse with his on-again, off-again girlfriend, who feels Jenner is a pathetic Bieber groupie.
“Selena was not happy that Justin posted a selfie with Kylie. She thinks Kylie is desperate for attention and is a pathetic Justin Bieber groupie,” an insider told HollywoodLife. “It was obvious at Coachella that Kylie had the biggest crush on Justin, she was flirting then and continues to flirt.”
The source noted that Gomez will lose all respects for Bieber if he starts to date Jenner, whom he took as his date for the Floyd Mayweather fight in Las Vegas on May 3. Reportedly, the duo even had dinner together at the Hard Rock Hotel, sparking speculations that Bieber might be interested in Jenner.
Meanwhile, Gomez reconnected with former girlfriend Taylor Swift at the Met Ball and the “Come and Get It” singer posted online an adorable video of them hanging out together at the event.
"And during.. sometimes you wanna just be you with someone who knows all your secrets," she captioned the video.
Swift and Gomez were said to have been at loggerheads over the 21-year-old’s decision to date Bieber. Swift has been open about her disapproval of their relationship, at one point she was even photographed making faces at him.
But with Bieber now back to his “bad boy” ways, Gomez understands why Swift was protective of her.
“Selena was the one who initiated the reunion with Taylor at the Met Gala. Selena contacted Taylor before the event and told her how excited she was to see her,” another insider told HollywoodLife. “She has totally forgiven Taylor for not wanting her to date Justin and now fully understands why Taylor was being so protective.”
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- NCIS Season 12 Spoilers: Fans Fear Cote de Pablo Not Coming Back, Tony DiNozzo Moving On from Ziva David
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Report: Duchess Expecting a Baby Girl, Prince William Wants 3 Kids [PHOTOS]
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales
- Sony Xperia M2 vs. Moto G – Specifications, Features and Price Showdown