Selena Gomez Feels Kylie Jenner is a Justin Bieber Groupie
By Keerthi Mohan | May 7, 2014 4:05 PM EST
Selena Gomez is apparently not too happy with Justin Bieber’s closeness to Kylie Jenner, and reports have it that this was what caused Gomez’s falling out with the Jenner sisters soon after hanging out at Coachella music festival.
Actress Selena Gomez arrives at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York May 5, 2014. REUTERS/Carlo Allegri
Recently, Bieber posted a selfie of him with Jenner on his Instagram account, and this had made matters worse with his on-again, off-again girlfriend, who feels Jenner is a pathetic Bieber groupie.
“Selena was not happy that Justin posted a selfie with Kylie. She thinks Kylie is desperate for attention and is a pathetic Justin Bieber groupie,” an insider told HollywoodLife. “It was obvious at Coachella that Kylie had the biggest crush on Justin, she was flirting then and continues to flirt.”
The source noted that Gomez will lose all respects for Bieber if he starts to date Jenner, whom he took as his date for the Floyd Mayweather fight in Las Vegas on May 3. Reportedly, the duo even had dinner together at the Hard Rock Hotel, sparking speculations that Bieber might be interested in Jenner.
Meanwhile, Gomez reconnected with former girlfriend Taylor Swift at the Met Ball and the “Come and Get It” singer posted online an adorable video of them hanging out together at the event.
"And during.. sometimes you wanna just be you with someone who knows all your secrets," she captioned the video.
Swift and Gomez were said to have been at loggerheads over the 21-year-old’s decision to date Bieber. Swift has been open about her disapproval of their relationship, at one point she was even photographed making faces at him.
But with Bieber now back to his “bad boy” ways, Gomez understands why Swift was protective of her.
“Selena was the one who initiated the reunion with Taylor at the Met Gala. Selena contacted Taylor before the event and told her how excited she was to see her,” another insider told HollywoodLife. “She has totally forgiven Taylor for not wanting her to date Justin and now fully understands why Taylor was being so protective.”
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop