Selena Gomez Feels Kylie Jenner is a Justin Bieber Groupie
By Keerthi Mohan | May 7, 2014 4:05 PM EST
Selena Gomez is apparently not too happy with Justin Bieber’s closeness to Kylie Jenner, and reports have it that this was what caused Gomez’s falling out with the Jenner sisters soon after hanging out at Coachella music festival.
Actress Selena Gomez arrives at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York May 5, 2014. REUTERS/Carlo Allegri
Recently, Bieber posted a selfie of him with Jenner on his Instagram account, and this had made matters worse with his on-again, off-again girlfriend, who feels Jenner is a pathetic Bieber groupie.
“Selena was not happy that Justin posted a selfie with Kylie. She thinks Kylie is desperate for attention and is a pathetic Justin Bieber groupie,” an insider told HollywoodLife. “It was obvious at Coachella that Kylie had the biggest crush on Justin, she was flirting then and continues to flirt.”
The source noted that Gomez will lose all respects for Bieber if he starts to date Jenner, whom he took as his date for the Floyd Mayweather fight in Las Vegas on May 3. Reportedly, the duo even had dinner together at the Hard Rock Hotel, sparking speculations that Bieber might be interested in Jenner.
Meanwhile, Gomez reconnected with former girlfriend Taylor Swift at the Met Ball and the “Come and Get It” singer posted online an adorable video of them hanging out together at the event.
"And during.. sometimes you wanna just be you with someone who knows all your secrets," she captioned the video.
Swift and Gomez were said to have been at loggerheads over the 21-year-old’s decision to date Bieber. Swift has been open about her disapproval of their relationship, at one point she was even photographed making faces at him.
But with Bieber now back to his “bad boy” ways, Gomez understands why Swift was protective of her.
“Selena was the one who initiated the reunion with Taylor at the Met Gala. Selena contacted Taylor before the event and told her how excited she was to see her,” another insider told HollywoodLife. “She has totally forgiven Taylor for not wanting her to date Justin and now fully understands why Taylor was being so protective.”
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Celebrities Suffering From Lupus: Facts About the Disease
Join the Conversation
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs OnePlusOne vs Nexus 5: Mi4 is the ‘Perfect’ Phone
- Israeli Women Stripping Naked for IDF Soldiers
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- Shocking Video of Pedigree Dog Culling in Bali Emerges [Video]