Will Selena Gomez’s Ex Justin Bieber Attend Kim Kardashian and Kanye West’s Wedding as Kylie Jenner’s Date?
By jaskiran kaur | May 7, 2014 3:57 PM EST
"Keeping Up With the Kardashians" (KUWTK) star and Kim Kardashian's sister Kylie Jenner is rumored to be
singer Justin Bieber's new romance. "Baby singer and reality star Kylie Jenner have been spotted together and have instigated dating rumors. People are now wondering if Kylie Jenner will invite Justin Bieber as her date on her elder sister Kim Kardashian's wedding with rapper Kanye West or not? Keep reading to find out the details.
According to Hollywood Life report, Kylie Jenner asked the singer to attend Kim Kardashian's wedding as her date. A source close to Justin Bieber's ex told the publication that Kylie Jenner told Selena Gomez that she wanted them both to go to her sister's wedding that is taking place in Paris. It was revealed that Kylie may have already asked Justin Bieber "to go and be her guest of honor" at the wedding.
The source also reported that this way Kylie is "dissing" both her former close friend Selena Gomez and ex boyfriend Jaden Smith. Actor Jaden Smith also happens to be Justin Bieber's best friend.
Things between the younger Jenner sister and singer star Justin Bieber seem to be getting intense. The two of them were recently spotted getting cozy during Floyd Mayweather's fight in Las Vegas. According to another Hollywood Life report, Kylie Jenner flew to Las Vegas to watch Floyd Mayweather defeating Marcos Maidana in their epic fight. "KUWTK" star reportedly posted a picture with Justin Bieber that showed her close to the singer.
However, it is said if they go as couple on Kim Kardashian's wedding, it will only be for the party and nothing more. "They are not about to start a relationship" revealed the source to the Web site.
For Justin Bieber it is only about adding to his "numbers and conquests," and he knows that she is "cool" with all this, told the source. However, Jaden is still her "booty call" and they don't care about Selena Gomez's feelings "because Justin knows he can always get her back," told the source.
"For Kylie and Justin to hook up, it was all about feeding their egos only, they are so jaded that this is how they run their lives" said the insider.
While nothing is confirmed yet, it remains to be seen if Justin Bieber and Kylie Jenner end up as each other's date on Kim Kardashian's wedding with Kanye West. What do you think? Will Justin accept the invite and be her date?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
- Taylor Swift's Famous Ex-Boyfriends: From Harry Styles To Joe Jonas [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Finale Spoiler: Blake Proposes To Top Favourite Of Season 2
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5: Human Flesh Burgers Unveiled To Celebrate TWD’s New Season
- George Clooney Divorced Talia Balsam Years Before Getting Married to Amal Alamuddin: Know About Clooney's Ex Wife
- 3 Signs Nexus 6, 8 Release Date Nears: Leaked Pics, KitKat Factory Image & Android L Details Emerge
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Available Through O2 For £380, Other Carriers To Follow Soon
- Apple iPhone 6 vs. OnePlus One: With Invitation-Only Model Rested, OnePlus One Can Be A Real Threat To iPhone 6
- ISIS Supporters are Walking Among the Many in the United States – Report
- ISIS Receives Food, Ammunition Due To Mistake Of Iraqi Pilots
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- Airstrikes Against ISIS Has Claimed Innocent Lives In Syria, Dubbed ‘Ineffective’ By Jihadi Fighters, US Military To Ask For More Spending Money