Will Selena Gomez’s Ex Justin Bieber Attend Kim Kardashian and Kanye West’s Wedding as Kylie Jenner’s Date?
By jaskiran kaur | May 7, 2014 3:57 PM EST
"Keeping Up With the Kardashians" (KUWTK) star and Kim Kardashian's sister Kylie Jenner is rumored to be
singer Justin Bieber's new romance. "Baby singer and reality star Kylie Jenner have been spotted together and have instigated dating rumors. People are now wondering if Kylie Jenner will invite Justin Bieber as her date on her elder sister Kim Kardashian's wedding with rapper Kanye West or not? Keep reading to find out the details.
According to Hollywood Life report, Kylie Jenner asked the singer to attend Kim Kardashian's wedding as her date. A source close to Justin Bieber's ex told the publication that Kylie Jenner told Selena Gomez that she wanted them both to go to her sister's wedding that is taking place in Paris. It was revealed that Kylie may have already asked Justin Bieber "to go and be her guest of honor" at the wedding.
The source also reported that this way Kylie is "dissing" both her former close friend Selena Gomez and ex boyfriend Jaden Smith. Actor Jaden Smith also happens to be Justin Bieber's best friend.
Things between the younger Jenner sister and singer star Justin Bieber seem to be getting intense. The two of them were recently spotted getting cozy during Floyd Mayweather's fight in Las Vegas. According to another Hollywood Life report, Kylie Jenner flew to Las Vegas to watch Floyd Mayweather defeating Marcos Maidana in their epic fight. "KUWTK" star reportedly posted a picture with Justin Bieber that showed her close to the singer.
However, it is said if they go as couple on Kim Kardashian's wedding, it will only be for the party and nothing more. "They are not about to start a relationship" revealed the source to the Web site.
For Justin Bieber it is only about adding to his "numbers and conquests," and he knows that she is "cool" with all this, told the source. However, Jaden is still her "booty call" and they don't care about Selena Gomez's feelings "because Justin knows he can always get her back," told the source.
"For Kylie and Justin to hook up, it was all about feeding their egos only, they are so jaded that this is how they run their lives" said the insider.
While nothing is confirmed yet, it remains to be seen if Justin Bieber and Kylie Jenner end up as each other's date on Kim Kardashian's wedding with Kanye West. What do you think? Will Justin accept the invite and be her date?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage