Will Selena Gomez’s Ex Justin Bieber Attend Kim Kardashian and Kanye West’s Wedding as Kylie Jenner’s Date?
By jaskiran kaur | May 7, 2014 3:57 PM EST
"Keeping Up With the Kardashians" (KUWTK) star and Kim Kardashian's sister Kylie Jenner is rumored to be
singer Justin Bieber's new romance. "Baby singer and reality star Kylie Jenner have been spotted together and have instigated dating rumors. People are now wondering if Kylie Jenner will invite Justin Bieber as her date on her elder sister Kim Kardashian's wedding with rapper Kanye West or not? Keep reading to find out the details.
According to Hollywood Life report, Kylie Jenner asked the singer to attend Kim Kardashian's wedding as her date. A source close to Justin Bieber's ex told the publication that Kylie Jenner told Selena Gomez that she wanted them both to go to her sister's wedding that is taking place in Paris. It was revealed that Kylie may have already asked Justin Bieber "to go and be her guest of honor" at the wedding.
The source also reported that this way Kylie is "dissing" both her former close friend Selena Gomez and ex boyfriend Jaden Smith. Actor Jaden Smith also happens to be Justin Bieber's best friend.
Things between the younger Jenner sister and singer star Justin Bieber seem to be getting intense. The two of them were recently spotted getting cozy during Floyd Mayweather's fight in Las Vegas. According to another Hollywood Life report, Kylie Jenner flew to Las Vegas to watch Floyd Mayweather defeating Marcos Maidana in their epic fight. "KUWTK" star reportedly posted a picture with Justin Bieber that showed her close to the singer.
However, it is said if they go as couple on Kim Kardashian's wedding, it will only be for the party and nothing more. "They are not about to start a relationship" revealed the source to the Web site.
For Justin Bieber it is only about adding to his "numbers and conquests," and he knows that she is "cool" with all this, told the source. However, Jaden is still her "booty call" and they don't care about Selena Gomez's feelings "because Justin knows he can always get her back," told the source.
"For Kylie and Justin to hook up, it was all about feeding their egos only, they are so jaded that this is how they run their lives" said the insider.
While nothing is confirmed yet, it remains to be seen if Justin Bieber and Kylie Jenner end up as each other's date on Kim Kardashian's wedding with Kanye West. What do you think? Will Justin accept the invite and be her date?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Portia De Rossi And Ellen DeGeneres Address 'Epic Fight' Story
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 6 Spoilers: Abby Sciuto Talks Of Cote de Pablo's Character, 'I Loved Ziva But She Left Us' (Review)
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family
- Xiaomi VP Hugo Barra Says ‘Apple iPhone 6 Is The Most Beautiful Smartphone Ever Built’
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown