MET Gala 2014: Beyonce Looks Stunning and Gets Proposed to by Someone on Red Carpet - Find Out Who [SEE PHOTOS]
May 7, 2014 3:21 PM EST
MET Gala 2014: Beyonce Looks Stunning and Gets Proposed by Someone on Red Carpet - Find Out Who [SEE PHOTOS]
Beyonce not only stole the show at the 2014 MET Gala event on Monday night with the choice of her dress and sense of style but also got a proposal of sorts at the red carpet too. The incident took place when Queen Bey was arriving hand in hand with husband Jay Z at the event and one of her rings slipped from her fingers.
Jay Z did the trouble to find the ring from the floor and instead of handing it back plainly to his beautiful wife; he got down on his knees and made a mock proposal to Beyonce right there. The "Drunk in Love" singer happily accepted JayZ's mock proposal and wore the ring from him. Check out the cute pictures of the couple here.
The gorgeous singer looked glamorous on the red carpet in a stylish and revealing black Givenchy dress which also had a dramatic veil to it. Queen Bey was wearing a plunging neckline dress which had a short skirt. Bey coloured her lips burgundy and kept her hair tied neatly at the back with a slick look. Rest of her dress was completely sheer and showed off her shapely legs and arms too. She even showed a bit of side boob as she posed for the photographers.
The singer completed the look with dark chandelier earrings and black stilettos. Givenchy has been a favorite designer for Queen Bey since her last MET Gala 2013 event. The 32-year-old stunned everyone in black and orange dress at her last year MET Gala event too, which was also designed by Givenchy. The singer made a style statement when she came dressed in thigh high orange boots and matching gloves at last year's event. Check out her last's year's dress pictures here.
Beyonce has successfully wrapped up her "Mrs. Carter" world tour some time back and has also announced a new "On the Run" tour with her husband Jay Z. The 20-staduim U.S. tour is beginning in late June. It will be the first time that Beyonce and Jay Z, who have been married for more than six years, will be touring together for their "On The Run" tour. Meanwhile, check out Beyonce's pictures from MET Gala 2014 event in the slideshow above.
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales