MET Gala 2014: Beyonce Looks Stunning and Gets Proposed to by Someone on Red Carpet - Find Out Who [SEE PHOTOS]
May 7, 2014 3:21 PM EST
MET Gala 2014: Beyonce Looks Stunning and Gets Proposed by Someone on Red Carpet - Find Out Who [SEE PHOTOS]
Beyonce not only stole the show at the 2014 MET Gala event on Monday night with the choice of her dress and sense of style but also got a proposal of sorts at the red carpet too. The incident took place when Queen Bey was arriving hand in hand with husband Jay Z at the event and one of her rings slipped from her fingers.
Jay Z did the trouble to find the ring from the floor and instead of handing it back plainly to his beautiful wife; he got down on his knees and made a mock proposal to Beyonce right there. The "Drunk in Love" singer happily accepted JayZ's mock proposal and wore the ring from him. Check out the cute pictures of the couple here.
The gorgeous singer looked glamorous on the red carpet in a stylish and revealing black Givenchy dress which also had a dramatic veil to it. Queen Bey was wearing a plunging neckline dress which had a short skirt. Bey coloured her lips burgundy and kept her hair tied neatly at the back with a slick look. Rest of her dress was completely sheer and showed off her shapely legs and arms too. She even showed a bit of side boob as she posed for the photographers.
The singer completed the look with dark chandelier earrings and black stilettos. Givenchy has been a favorite designer for Queen Bey since her last MET Gala 2013 event. The 32-year-old stunned everyone in black and orange dress at her last year MET Gala event too, which was also designed by Givenchy. The singer made a style statement when she came dressed in thigh high orange boots and matching gloves at last year's event. Check out her last's year's dress pictures here.
Beyonce has successfully wrapped up her "Mrs. Carter" world tour some time back and has also announced a new "On the Run" tour with her husband Jay Z. The 20-staduim U.S. tour is beginning in late June. It will be the first time that Beyonce and Jay Z, who have been married for more than six years, will be touring together for their "On The Run" tour. Meanwhile, check out Beyonce's pictures from MET Gala 2014 event in the slideshow above.
- Budget 2014: Treasurer Joe Hockey Acknowledges Unpopularity of 1st Coalition Budget, Which Includes 16,000 Job Cuts & Deficit Tax
- Japan merchandise trade balance
- Could The Syrian Downing Of A Turkish Jet Bring In NATO?
- Breast Cancer iPhone App Enlists Hunky Men to Remind Women About Self-Examination
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery