MET Gala 2014: Beyonce Looks Stunning and Gets Proposed to by Someone on Red Carpet - Find Out Who [SEE PHOTOS]
May 7, 2014 3:21 PM EST
MET Gala 2014: Beyonce Looks Stunning and Gets Proposed by Someone on Red Carpet - Find Out Who [SEE PHOTOS]
Beyonce not only stole the show at the 2014 MET Gala event on Monday night with the choice of her dress and sense of style but also got a proposal of sorts at the red carpet too. The incident took place when Queen Bey was arriving hand in hand with husband Jay Z at the event and one of her rings slipped from her fingers.
Jay Z did the trouble to find the ring from the floor and instead of handing it back plainly to his beautiful wife; he got down on his knees and made a mock proposal to Beyonce right there. The "Drunk in Love" singer happily accepted JayZ's mock proposal and wore the ring from him. Check out the cute pictures of the couple here.
The gorgeous singer looked glamorous on the red carpet in a stylish and revealing black Givenchy dress which also had a dramatic veil to it. Queen Bey was wearing a plunging neckline dress which had a short skirt. Bey coloured her lips burgundy and kept her hair tied neatly at the back with a slick look. Rest of her dress was completely sheer and showed off her shapely legs and arms too. She even showed a bit of side boob as she posed for the photographers.
The singer completed the look with dark chandelier earrings and black stilettos. Givenchy has been a favorite designer for Queen Bey since her last MET Gala 2013 event. The 32-year-old stunned everyone in black and orange dress at her last year MET Gala event too, which was also designed by Givenchy. The singer made a style statement when she came dressed in thigh high orange boots and matching gloves at last year's event. Check out her last's year's dress pictures here.
Beyonce has successfully wrapped up her "Mrs. Carter" world tour some time back and has also announced a new "On the Run" tour with her husband Jay Z. The 20-staduim U.S. tour is beginning in late June. It will be the first time that Beyonce and Jay Z, who have been married for more than six years, will be touring together for their "On The Run" tour. Meanwhile, check out Beyonce's pictures from MET Gala 2014 event in the slideshow above.
- Budget 2014: Treasurer Joe Hockey Acknowledges Unpopularity of 1st Coalition Budget, Which Includes 16,000 Job Cuts & Deficit Tax
- Japan merchandise trade balance
- Could The Syrian Downing Of A Turkish Jet Bring In NATO?
- Breast Cancer iPhone App Enlists Hunky Men to Remind Women About Self-Examination
Join the Conversation
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28