DLC News: 'The Last of Us' Patch 1.07, 'Outlast: Whistleblower and 'DC Universe Online’s' Amazon Fury Part I DLCs All Out
By Gel Galang | May 7, 2014 12:40 PM EST
With the recent announcement of the latest DLC for "The Last of Us," titled Reclaimed Territories Map Pack, Sony has also announced via the PlayStation Blog that the patch 1.07 will also be rolling out over the next 24 hours.
The 151 MB worth of patch will carry the Grounded Difficulty for Single Player, a mode which is supposed to be the toughest, so far. It features very aggressive AI that will challenge gamers' will and tactics for survival.
A number of bug fixes will also come with the patch 1.07, including invisibility and stuck-on-black-screen bug. The patch will solve issues of becoming invisible or being stuck on a black screen some players are experiencing as they're waiting to respawn.
Other bugs have also been fixed like the those that allows players to exploit supply boxes for ammo, get additional comeback items from multiple supply boxes for the last One Standing player, avoid being stunned by a smoke bomb by vaulting over cover and prevent death grunt VOX from playing when dying. The entire list of bug fixes can be viewed in the link above.
In addition to this, Sony has announced "The Last of Us" multiplayer designer Erin Daly and game designer Quentin Cobb will hold a Reddit AMA come May 9 and will open the floor to questions on the patch or "The Last of Us" multiplayer.
'DCUO' Gets New DLC Featuring the Amazon Civil War
Another announcement via the PlayStation Blog features the "DC Universe Online's" newest DLC, Amazon Fury Part I. It's already out for the PS4, PS3 and PC.
For this DLC, gamers get two Duos, a new Alert and iconic visions so they can play as Wonder Woman and Circe. Follow the story in a reimagined Gotham City. It will be the first of three DLCs that will be focused on Wonder Woman.
(Credit: YouTube/DC Universe™ Online)
Apart from Wonder Woman and her Amazons, gamers can also expect Amazon Queen Hippolyta to be dropping by or this DLC pack. Check out the reveal trailer above of the additional content.
'Outlast: Whistleblower' Out to Scare Gamers
The first DLC for the acclaimed horror game "Outlast," titled "Outlast: Whistleblower," is already available for the PS4 and PC for $8.99.
Independent developer Red Barrels goes back to Mount Massive with "Outlast: Whistleblower." This time, it will follow Waylon Park, the software engineer who manages to contact journalists all over the world (including protagonist Miles Upshur).
The DLC will give gamers that distrusting feeling as Waylon, who has had to deal with Mount Massive's tight protocol that kept him away from his family. Add the dangerous experiments on patients scientists and doctors did for profit, Waylon will be the tipping point of a series of events that would show players the dirt and rotten core of Mount Massive.
"Outlast: Whistleblower" is the prequel to the original game and will cover the events after that as a final chapter to the story of the terrifying asylum.
Read more gaming and tech news:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Top Secret Wedding Tramps Jennifer Aniston’s ‘Friends’ Reunion & Pregnancy Talks [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Male Tennis Players To Watch [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Xbox’s September Games with Gold Features Halo Reach As Halo 5: Guardians And Master Chief Collection Get Details
- ‘Minecraft Xbox One Edition’ Updates From Devs Plus More On Minecraft On The Xbox Platform
- ‘Assassin’s Creed Unity’ Delayed To November As ‘Rogue’ Gets More Story Details
- 'World Of Warcraft’ Brings Back The ‘Gaze Of The Black Prince’ Buff From Sept. 2-16, 2014 After ‘Warlords Of Draenor' Patch 6.0.1 Beta Notes Update [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘Destiny’ Updates: Devs Talk About Raids and ‘Destiny’ Preorder And Preloading
- Pricey iPhone 6 on Release Date Likely but with 3X Retina Resolution & Mobile Payment Service – Reports
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase
- Google Nexus 8 Confirmed as HTC T1 aka Volantis/Flounder with Freshly-Leaked Specs & Features – Reports
- Europe, US Next on ISIS’ Hit List, Says Saudi King; Seized ISIS Laptop Reveals Terrifying Bio-Warfare Plans
- iPhone 6 On Release Date To Feature Qualcomm MDM9625M LTE, 1GB RAM, Mobile Payment Deal With AMEX, 1334x750 Display
- Leaker of Actresses Nude Photos Accepting PayPal Donations in Exchange For Posting Alleged Sex Video of Jennifer Lawrence, Has Naked Pictures of 100 Hollywood A-Listers