MET Gala 2014: Prettiest Stars Featuring Selena Gomez, Olivia Munn, Lea Michele, Shailene Woodley Plus the Man in Pink Thongs [PHOTOS]
May 7, 2014 11:59 AM EST
MET Gala 2014: Prettiest Stars Featuring Selena Gomez, Olivia Munn, Lea Michele, Shailene Woodley Plus The Man in Pink Thongs [PHOTOS]
The annual MET Gala 2014 night turned out to be one of the most glamorous nights of the year so far. The glamour quotient was high as celebrities walked the red carpet in gorgeous gowns and dresses with exquisite accessories. Moreover, MET Gala also saw a man wearing only pink thongs who attempted to crash the red carpet and got some attention.
MET Gala 2014: Prettiest Stars with Looks to Die For
Many stars went for the natural make-up look on the red carpet. According to Hello, Karolina Kurkova and Lea Michele chose the nude lips look for MET Gala 2014.
Beyonce and Selena Gomez opted to make a style statement with dark lipsticks. The "Flawless" singer donned a birdcage veil with slicked-back hair top and complemented her look with a burgundy lipstick.
Selena Gomez sported a dark berry lipstick with a stunning eye make-up. Also, thumbs-up to Selena for wearing a pair of flashy earrings.
Olivia Munn was the joyful one at MET Gala 2014 with her chartreuse gown and wavy hairdo. She highlighted her waves with angel-wings hair pin. Olivia completed her look with a bright orange lip.
MET Gala 2014: Man in Pink Thongs
A crasher in pink thongs attempted to be a part of the red carpet and caught the attention of some police officers and spectators.
Initially, the man wore an oversized black suit which he removed before making his way towards the red carpet.
Thankfully, police officers at the event pinned him down before he could photobomb stars like Beyonce and Sarah Jessica Parker.
The man was also dressed for the occasion. He appeared at 2014 MET Gala in pink thongs, leg warmer and a gold chain. He was stopped from entering into the red carpet zone. However, he was quite happy with all the attention he received.
Fashion Times noted that this was not the first time a streaker tried to enter an event like MET Gala. Earlier this year, a man crashed at New York Fashion Week Show of Prabal Gurung.
Check out the slideshow featuring the stars and of course, the man in pink thongs.
- Budget 2014: Treasurer Joe Hockey Acknowledges Unpopularity of 1st Coalition Budget, Which Includes 16,000 Job Cuts & Deficit Tax
- Japan merchandise trade balance
- Could The Syrian Downing Of A Turkish Jet Bring In NATO?
- Breast Cancer iPhone App Enlists Hunky Men to Remind Women About Self-Examination
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues
- HTC One M8 Android 5.0 Lollipop Release Delayed: Other Schedule and Installation Guide
- Israel''s Al Aqsa and East Jerusalem Issues Threatening Its Multi Billion Gas Deal With Jordan