MET Gala 2014: Prettiest Stars Featuring Selena Gomez, Olivia Munn, Lea Michele, Shailene Woodley Plus the Man in Pink Thongs [PHOTOS]
May 7, 2014 11:59 AM EST
MET Gala 2014: Prettiest Stars Featuring Selena Gomez, Olivia Munn, Lea Michele, Shailene Woodley Plus The Man in Pink Thongs [PHOTOS]
The annual MET Gala 2014 night turned out to be one of the most glamorous nights of the year so far. The glamour quotient was high as celebrities walked the red carpet in gorgeous gowns and dresses with exquisite accessories. Moreover, MET Gala also saw a man wearing only pink thongs who attempted to crash the red carpet and got some attention.
MET Gala 2014: Prettiest Stars with Looks to Die For
Many stars went for the natural make-up look on the red carpet. According to Hello, Karolina Kurkova and Lea Michele chose the nude lips look for MET Gala 2014.
Beyonce and Selena Gomez opted to make a style statement with dark lipsticks. The "Flawless" singer donned a birdcage veil with slicked-back hair top and complemented her look with a burgundy lipstick.
Selena Gomez sported a dark berry lipstick with a stunning eye make-up. Also, thumbs-up to Selena for wearing a pair of flashy earrings.
Olivia Munn was the joyful one at MET Gala 2014 with her chartreuse gown and wavy hairdo. She highlighted her waves with angel-wings hair pin. Olivia completed her look with a bright orange lip.
MET Gala 2014: Man in Pink Thongs
A crasher in pink thongs attempted to be a part of the red carpet and caught the attention of some police officers and spectators.
Initially, the man wore an oversized black suit which he removed before making his way towards the red carpet.
Thankfully, police officers at the event pinned him down before he could photobomb stars like Beyonce and Sarah Jessica Parker.
The man was also dressed for the occasion. He appeared at 2014 MET Gala in pink thongs, leg warmer and a gold chain. He was stopped from entering into the red carpet zone. However, he was quite happy with all the attention he received.
Fashion Times noted that this was not the first time a streaker tried to enter an event like MET Gala. Earlier this year, a man crashed at New York Fashion Week Show of Prabal Gurung.
Check out the slideshow featuring the stars and of course, the man in pink thongs.
- Budget 2014: Treasurer Joe Hockey Acknowledges Unpopularity of 1st Coalition Budget, Which Includes 16,000 Job Cuts & Deficit Tax
- Japan merchandise trade balance
- Could The Syrian Downing Of A Turkish Jet Bring In NATO?
- Breast Cancer iPhone App Enlists Hunky Men to Remind Women About Self-Examination
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 22, 2014: Liam’s Confession About Paris To Hope And Deacon’s Revelation To Brooke In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- Chuck Zito Apologises For Offensive Comment On Christy Mack Beating
- ‘True Blood’ Final Episode Thank You: Watch Sookie Ask Whether God Made Us All, Find Out Why 'True Blood' Is Ending [VIDEO]
- Kanye West's 2010 Album 'My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy' is Album of the Decade
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’: Kaley Cuoco Says ‘Season 8 Here We Come’ In Instagram Video, Sports Pixie Haircut
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Upcoming Sony Xperia Z3 With Dual-SIM Support Gets Approved In China; Full Specifications Revealed; Amber-Coloured Xperia Z3 Tipped
- More Nexus 8/Nexus 9 Release Confirmed with More Leaks and Out of Stock Nexus 7 and 10
- James Foley: Release of Beheading Video by ISIS Meant to Attract More Recruits to Join the Cause – Intelligence
- 2015 Ford Mustang: Right-Hand Drive Pony Car To Be Available In Australia Next Year
- Google Works on Powering Up Chromebook Line to Kill Competitors, Nvidia Joins with Acer for New Killer Laptop