MET Gala 2014: Prettiest Stars Featuring Selena Gomez, Olivia Munn, Lea Michele, Shailene Woodley Plus the Man in Pink Thongs [PHOTOS]
May 7, 2014 11:59 AM EST
MET Gala 2014: Prettiest Stars Featuring Selena Gomez, Olivia Munn, Lea Michele, Shailene Woodley Plus The Man in Pink Thongs [PHOTOS]
The annual MET Gala 2014 night turned out to be one of the most glamorous nights of the year so far. The glamour quotient was high as celebrities walked the red carpet in gorgeous gowns and dresses with exquisite accessories. Moreover, MET Gala also saw a man wearing only pink thongs who attempted to crash the red carpet and got some attention.
MET Gala 2014: Prettiest Stars with Looks to Die For
Many stars went for the natural make-up look on the red carpet. According to Hello, Karolina Kurkova and Lea Michele chose the nude lips look for MET Gala 2014.
Beyonce and Selena Gomez opted to make a style statement with dark lipsticks. The "Flawless" singer donned a birdcage veil with slicked-back hair top and complemented her look with a burgundy lipstick.
Selena Gomez sported a dark berry lipstick with a stunning eye make-up. Also, thumbs-up to Selena for wearing a pair of flashy earrings.
Olivia Munn was the joyful one at MET Gala 2014 with her chartreuse gown and wavy hairdo. She highlighted her waves with angel-wings hair pin. Olivia completed her look with a bright orange lip.
MET Gala 2014: Man in Pink Thongs
A crasher in pink thongs attempted to be a part of the red carpet and caught the attention of some police officers and spectators.
Initially, the man wore an oversized black suit which he removed before making his way towards the red carpet.
Thankfully, police officers at the event pinned him down before he could photobomb stars like Beyonce and Sarah Jessica Parker.
The man was also dressed for the occasion. He appeared at 2014 MET Gala in pink thongs, leg warmer and a gold chain. He was stopped from entering into the red carpet zone. However, he was quite happy with all the attention he received.
Fashion Times noted that this was not the first time a streaker tried to enter an event like MET Gala. Earlier this year, a man crashed at New York Fashion Week Show of Prabal Gurung.
Check out the slideshow featuring the stars and of course, the man in pink thongs.
- Budget 2014: Treasurer Joe Hockey Acknowledges Unpopularity of 1st Coalition Budget, Which Includes 16,000 Job Cuts & Deficit Tax
- Japan merchandise trade balance
- Could The Syrian Downing Of A Turkish Jet Bring In NATO?
- Breast Cancer iPhone App Enlists Hunky Men to Remind Women About Self-Examination
Join the Conversation
- Jennifer Lawrence’s Nude Photos and Videos Leaked by 4Chan Hacker; Ariana Grande, Lea Michele, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Kate Upton’s Also Included
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Spoilers: Find Out Whether AshLee Frazier And Graham Bunn Last Till The End; Meet The New Arrivals Of Episode 6
- ‘The Leftovers’: Episode 10 On Hold, Renewed For Season 2, Season 1 Finale Synopsis And Preview [VIDEO]
- Apple iPhone 6 Actual Release Date after September 9 Confirmed 128GB Variant with New Resolution
- Pricey iPhone 6 on Release Date Likely but with 3X Retina Resolution & Mobile Payment Service – Reports
- Google Nexus 8 Confirmed as HTC T1 aka Volantis/Flounder with Freshly-Leaked Specs & Features – Reports
- Moto G2 Release Roundup: Specs, Pricing, and Release Date Details
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Nexus 6 on Release Date Confirmed with Phablet-Size Display as FCC Filing Hints of 5.9-Inch Screen
- Europe, US Next on ISIS’ Hit List, Says Saudi King; Seized ISIS Laptop Reveals Terrifying Bio-Warfare Plans