‘The Voice’ Season 6 (2014) Week 3 Live Shows Elimination Episode Spoilers, Recap: Top 5 Revealed After Shocking Triple Elimination-- Details
By jaskiran kaur | May 7, 2014 11:55 AM EST
On Monday night, "The Voice" Season 6 (2014) featured Week 3 of Live Shows where top 8 performed live. These remaining eight contestants performed a song of their own choice to impress the viewers. Fighting for the most coveted trophy, the contestants performed their best to win maximum votes by American viewers who will decide their fate in the game. At the same time, the four judges-Adam Levine, Blake Shelton, Usher and Shakira-continue to mentor and guide their team members. This week, the results episode featured triple elimination and revealed top 5. Let's take a look at the recap of "The Voice" Season 6 (2014) Week 3 Live Shows Elimination Episode. [Warning: Spoilers Alert!]
This article contains spoilers from "The Voice" Season 6 (2014) Week 2 Live Shows Elimination Episode. Read only if you want to learn more about it.
'The Voice' Season 6 (2014) Week 3 Live Shows Elimination Episode
Viewers witnessed some stunning performances on Monday night. Christina Grimmie and Delvin Choice delivered laudable performances which earned them praises from the coaches. Viewers also witnessed live performances by the future coaches. Gwen Stefani and Pharrell Williams performed their hit songs "Hollaback" and "Come Get it Bae." The two of them will debut as coaches in "The Voice" Season 7 expected to premiere in the fall 2014.
Tuesday night's episode featured some special performances, performances by bottom four contestants of Week 3 Live shows and triple elimination. In an elimination twist, four out of eight artists figured in danger zone, unlike previous rounds. Artists who garnered maximum votes were declared safe and the ones who acquired minimum votes stood in danger zone and faced the elimination process featuring "Instant Save." Only one out of four was saved with the help of this last minute savior. Viewers used their Twitter accounts to vote for one of their favorite artists and save him/her from getting eliminated.
"The Voice" Season 6 (2014) Week 3 Live Shows Elimination Episode kicked off with a performance by artists Audra MCLaughlin, Jake Worthington, Kristen Merlin and Kat Perkins. They sang "Chainsaw" by The Band Perry.
Soon after the special performance, host Carson Daly took over the stage to announce the results. Scroll down to know who moved on to the next level and who got eliminated.
After the announcement of the names of first few safe artists, Sisaundra Lewis, Delvin Choice, Josh Kaufman and Christina Grimmie together sang "Latch" by Disclosure featuring Sam Smith.
This was followed by the names of remaining safe artists and the names of the bottom four artists. Leaving everyone shocked, Carson Daly announced that "The Voice" contestants Audra McLaughlin and Sisaundra Lewis from Team Blake were in bottom four. They were joined by Kat Perkins and Delvin Choice from Team Adam.
Sisaundra Lewis from Team Blake was the first one to perform for Instant Save. She sang "You Make Me Feel Like (A Natural Woman). She was followed by Audra McLaughlin from the same team. Audra sang "Done" by The Band Perry.
Third in line was Kat Perkins, who performed "Barracuda" by Heart. Kat's performance was followed by the last performance of the night. Delvin Choice sang "Young Girls" by Bruno Mars.
'The Voice' Season 6 (2014) Week 3 Live Shows Results: Top 5 Revealed (Spoilers, Recap)
Two out of eight artists in Week 3 Live Shows received iTunes Bonus. Josh Kaufman from Team Usher and Christina Grimmie from Team Adam received the privilege and were the first ones to move on the next level. Audra McLaughlin and Sisaundra Lewis from Team Blake and Delvin Choice and Kat Perkins from Team Adam figured in bottom four. The one who was saved by "Instant Save" was Kat Perkins from Team Adam and the other three were sent home.
Top 5 Contestants include:
Team Adam: Christina Grimmie and Kat Perkins
Team Shakira: Kristen Merlin
Team Usher: Josh Kaufman
Team Blake: Jake Worthington
"The Voice" Season 6 (2014) Week 3 Live Shows elimination episode left everyone shocked. Some of the strongest contenders were eliminated. At the moment, Team Shakira, Team Usher and Team Blake are left with one artist each in their teams, while Team Adam remains strong with two artists. Next week, these top 5 will perform live in Week 4 of Live Shows. The show is just two episodes away from its finale and crowning its winner. "The Voice" Season 6 (2014) will now return on May 12 with Week 4 Live Shows. So, keep voting and keep watching "The Voice" on NBC and stay tuned for more spoilers and recap.
For more spoilers and recap "The Voice" Season 6 (2014) read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton First Official Solo Trip: Details For Malta Tour Revealed [PHOTOS]
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- 'Sylvester Stallone Dies In Horrible Car Accident’ Death Hoax Goes Viral
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoiler: Revelation Of Reason Why Penny, Leonard ‘Not’ Getting Married Soon
- 'The Bachelorette' Update: Andi Dorfman And Josh Murray To Setup Career In Hollywood- Reports
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 26, 2014: Past Mistakes, Betrayals And Confrontations In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- Katy Perry's Date Riff Raff At MTV VMAs: Top 5 Things To Know About The Rapper
- Apple on iPhone 6 Release Date One Week After September 9 Despite Display Shortage Starting $800
- James Foley Video Had A Change Of Actor – Expert Points Out
- Canada Concerned About Russia’s Military Expansion in Arctic
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Nokia X2 vs. Nokia Lumia 530 - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Why Moto X is Not the Best Smartphone to Purchase Now?