Ariana Grande's 'Problem' with 'The Voice' Judge: Blake Shelton Disses 'Arianators' after Twitter Hate [VIDEO]
By Diadem Pambid | May 7, 2014 11:09 AM EST
While a number of viewers were impressed with Ariana's performance of "Problem" during the iHeartRadio Music Awards, Blake Shelton wasn't. The "Voice" judge was quite serious during Grande's performance that it has caught the attention of few "Arianators." Of course, leave it to Shelton to respond to the tweet heat.
Singer Ariana Grande accepts the Kohl's new artist of the year award at the 41st American Music Awards in Los Angeles, California November 24, 2013. REUTERS/Lucy Nicholson
"Arianators" were floored with Grande's performance of her latest hit single, "Problem" during the iHeartRadio Music Awards. Yet, a number of celebs present at the event weren't that overwhelmed with the "Sam & Cat" star's' number.
Rihanna was seen laughing when Grande strut her dance moves on stage which caused a flurry of reports claiming she had dissed the latter. However, Grande once and for all ended the rumours in a recent interview.
"I didn't see her laughing her laughing at me, but when I watched it afterwards it looked like she was just shocked because I was doing something different," said Ariana in a report by The Hollywood Gossip, adding, "I thought it was funny that people tried to make such a commotion out of it because she was being playful and supportive if anything."
Yet, can the same be said for "The Voice" judge's Blake Shelton? During Grande's performance, Blake had his grumpy face on that prompted the Twitter hate of a few "Arianators." Shelton of course took to Twitter to claim he was simply "concentrating" on Grande's act.
Wow me concentrating doesn't look good.
— Luke Bryan (@LukeBryanOnline) May 2, 2014
This still didn't stop the Twitter hate on Blake Shelton.
"I had a look on my face I guess was unacceptable," states Shelton in a report by Hollywood Life. As for his response to the tweet hate and heat, Shelton says: "Blow Me! How about that phrase? Blow me! Blow me!"
For those who still haven't seen Grande's performance of "The Way" and "Problem" during the iHeartRadio Music Awards, check out the video below.
In other news, Iggy Azalea shared a few details of the upcoming music video for "Problem."
"It was really cool," shares Iggy in a report by MTV. "It's in the same theme. We are not going to be killing people in a lyric video and then do bubble gum or something in the video, it's the same realm. It's fairly evident that the theme is kind of mod and monochromatic. Mod girl would be the theme, I would say to the whole single film."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]
- 16GB iPhone 6 for $99 at Sam’s Club is the Best 2014 Black Friday Deal Around