Ariana Grande's 'Problem' with 'The Voice' Judge: Blake Shelton Disses 'Arianators' after Twitter Hate [VIDEO]
By Diadem Pambid | May 7, 2014 11:09 AM EST
While a number of viewers were impressed with Ariana's performance of "Problem" during the iHeartRadio Music Awards, Blake Shelton wasn't. The "Voice" judge was quite serious during Grande's performance that it has caught the attention of few "Arianators." Of course, leave it to Shelton to respond to the tweet heat.
Singer Ariana Grande accepts the Kohl's new artist of the year award at the 41st American Music Awards in Los Angeles, California November 24, 2013. REUTERS/Lucy Nicholson
"Arianators" were floored with Grande's performance of her latest hit single, "Problem" during the iHeartRadio Music Awards. Yet, a number of celebs present at the event weren't that overwhelmed with the "Sam & Cat" star's' number.
Rihanna was seen laughing when Grande strut her dance moves on stage which caused a flurry of reports claiming she had dissed the latter. However, Grande once and for all ended the rumours in a recent interview.
"I didn't see her laughing her laughing at me, but when I watched it afterwards it looked like she was just shocked because I was doing something different," said Ariana in a report by The Hollywood Gossip, adding, "I thought it was funny that people tried to make such a commotion out of it because she was being playful and supportive if anything."
Yet, can the same be said for "The Voice" judge's Blake Shelton? During Grande's performance, Blake had his grumpy face on that prompted the Twitter hate of a few "Arianators." Shelton of course took to Twitter to claim he was simply "concentrating" on Grande's act.
Wow me concentrating doesn't look good.
— Luke Bryan (@LukeBryanOnline) May 2, 2014
This still didn't stop the Twitter hate on Blake Shelton.
"I had a look on my face I guess was unacceptable," states Shelton in a report by Hollywood Life. As for his response to the tweet hate and heat, Shelton says: "Blow Me! How about that phrase? Blow me! Blow me!"
For those who still haven't seen Grande's performance of "The Way" and "Problem" during the iHeartRadio Music Awards, check out the video below.
In other news, Iggy Azalea shared a few details of the upcoming music video for "Problem."
"It was really cool," shares Iggy in a report by MTV. "It's in the same theme. We are not going to be killing people in a lyric video and then do bubble gum or something in the video, it's the same realm. It's fairly evident that the theme is kind of mod and monochromatic. Mod girl would be the theme, I would say to the whole single film."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Brad Pitt Still in Love with Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston, Staying with Angelina Jolie for Sake of Kids, Claims Brad's Psychic
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
- Transfer News: Manchester United's Possible Transfer Options For This Season
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 22, 2014: Liam’s Confession About Paris To Hope And Deacon’s Revelation To Brooke In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- Chuck Zito Apologises For Offensive Comment On Christy Mack Beating
- ‘True Blood’ Final Episode Thank You: Watch Sookie Ask Whether God Made Us All, Find Out Why 'True Blood' Is Ending [VIDEO]
- Kanye West's 2010 Album 'My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy' is Album of the Decade
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’: Kaley Cuoco Says ‘Season 8 Here We Come’ In Instagram Video, Sports Pixie Haircut
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Upcoming Sony Xperia Z3 With Dual-SIM Support Gets Approved In China; Full Specifications Revealed; Amber-Coloured Xperia Z3 Tipped
- More Nexus 8/Nexus 9 Release Confirmed with More Leaks and Out of Stock Nexus 7 and 10
- James Foley: Release of Beheading Video by ISIS Meant to Attract More Recruits to Join the Cause – Intelligence
- 2015 Ford Mustang: Right-Hand Drive Pony Car To Be Available In Australia Next Year
- Google Works on Powering Up Chromebook Line to Kill Competitors, Nvidia Joins with Acer for New Killer Laptop