Ariana Grande's 'Problem' with 'The Voice' Judge: Blake Shelton Disses 'Arianators' after Twitter Hate [VIDEO]
By Diadem Pambid | May 7, 2014 11:09 AM EST
While a number of viewers were impressed with Ariana's performance of "Problem" during the iHeartRadio Music Awards, Blake Shelton wasn't. The "Voice" judge was quite serious during Grande's performance that it has caught the attention of few "Arianators." Of course, leave it to Shelton to respond to the tweet heat.
Singer Ariana Grande accepts the Kohl's new artist of the year award at the 41st American Music Awards in Los Angeles, California November 24, 2013. REUTERS/Lucy Nicholson
"Arianators" were floored with Grande's performance of her latest hit single, "Problem" during the iHeartRadio Music Awards. Yet, a number of celebs present at the event weren't that overwhelmed with the "Sam & Cat" star's' number.
Rihanna was seen laughing when Grande strut her dance moves on stage which caused a flurry of reports claiming she had dissed the latter. However, Grande once and for all ended the rumours in a recent interview.
"I didn't see her laughing her laughing at me, but when I watched it afterwards it looked like she was just shocked because I was doing something different," said Ariana in a report by The Hollywood Gossip, adding, "I thought it was funny that people tried to make such a commotion out of it because she was being playful and supportive if anything."
Yet, can the same be said for "The Voice" judge's Blake Shelton? During Grande's performance, Blake had his grumpy face on that prompted the Twitter hate of a few "Arianators." Shelton of course took to Twitter to claim he was simply "concentrating" on Grande's act.
Wow me concentrating doesn't look good.
— Luke Bryan (@LukeBryanOnline) May 2, 2014
This still didn't stop the Twitter hate on Blake Shelton.
"I had a look on my face I guess was unacceptable," states Shelton in a report by Hollywood Life. As for his response to the tweet hate and heat, Shelton says: "Blow Me! How about that phrase? Blow me! Blow me!"
For those who still haven't seen Grande's performance of "The Way" and "Problem" during the iHeartRadio Music Awards, check out the video below.
In other news, Iggy Azalea shared a few details of the upcoming music video for "Problem."
"It was really cool," shares Iggy in a report by MTV. "It's in the same theme. We are not going to be killing people in a lyric video and then do bubble gum or something in the video, it's the same realm. It's fairly evident that the theme is kind of mod and monochromatic. Mod girl would be the theme, I would say to the whole single film."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 4 New Zealand Promo: Beth Greene’s Brave Side In 'Slabtown'
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2