Ariana Grande's 'Problem' with 'The Voice' Judge: Blake Shelton Disses 'Arianators' after Twitter Hate [VIDEO]
By Diadem Pambid | May 7, 2014 11:09 AM EST
While a number of viewers were impressed with Ariana's performance of "Problem" during the iHeartRadio Music Awards, Blake Shelton wasn't. The "Voice" judge was quite serious during Grande's performance that it has caught the attention of few "Arianators." Of course, leave it to Shelton to respond to the tweet heat.
Singer Ariana Grande accepts the Kohl's new artist of the year award at the 41st American Music Awards in Los Angeles, California November 24, 2013. REUTERS/Lucy Nicholson
"Arianators" were floored with Grande's performance of her latest hit single, "Problem" during the iHeartRadio Music Awards. Yet, a number of celebs present at the event weren't that overwhelmed with the "Sam & Cat" star's' number.
Rihanna was seen laughing when Grande strut her dance moves on stage which caused a flurry of reports claiming she had dissed the latter. However, Grande once and for all ended the rumours in a recent interview.
"I didn't see her laughing her laughing at me, but when I watched it afterwards it looked like she was just shocked because I was doing something different," said Ariana in a report by The Hollywood Gossip, adding, "I thought it was funny that people tried to make such a commotion out of it because she was being playful and supportive if anything."
Yet, can the same be said for "The Voice" judge's Blake Shelton? During Grande's performance, Blake had his grumpy face on that prompted the Twitter hate of a few "Arianators." Shelton of course took to Twitter to claim he was simply "concentrating" on Grande's act.
Wow me concentrating doesn't look good.
— Luke Bryan (@LukeBryanOnline) May 2, 2014
This still didn't stop the Twitter hate on Blake Shelton.
"I had a look on my face I guess was unacceptable," states Shelton in a report by Hollywood Life. As for his response to the tweet hate and heat, Shelton says: "Blow Me! How about that phrase? Blow me! Blow me!"
For those who still haven't seen Grande's performance of "The Way" and "Problem" during the iHeartRadio Music Awards, check out the video below.
In other news, Iggy Azalea shared a few details of the upcoming music video for "Problem."
"It was really cool," shares Iggy in a report by MTV. "It's in the same theme. We are not going to be killing people in a lyric video and then do bubble gum or something in the video, it's the same realm. It's fairly evident that the theme is kind of mod and monochromatic. Mod girl would be the theme, I would say to the whole single film."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop