Ariana Grande's 'Problem' with 'The Voice' Judge: Blake Shelton Disses 'Arianators' after Twitter Hate [VIDEO]
By Diadem Pambid | May 7, 2014 11:09 AM EST
While a number of viewers were impressed with Ariana's performance of "Problem" during the iHeartRadio Music Awards, Blake Shelton wasn't. The "Voice" judge was quite serious during Grande's performance that it has caught the attention of few "Arianators." Of course, leave it to Shelton to respond to the tweet heat.
Singer Ariana Grande accepts the Kohl's new artist of the year award at the 41st American Music Awards in Los Angeles, California November 24, 2013. REUTERS/Lucy Nicholson
"Arianators" were floored with Grande's performance of her latest hit single, "Problem" during the iHeartRadio Music Awards. Yet, a number of celebs present at the event weren't that overwhelmed with the "Sam & Cat" star's' number.
Rihanna was seen laughing when Grande strut her dance moves on stage which caused a flurry of reports claiming she had dissed the latter. However, Grande once and for all ended the rumours in a recent interview.
"I didn't see her laughing her laughing at me, but when I watched it afterwards it looked like she was just shocked because I was doing something different," said Ariana in a report by The Hollywood Gossip, adding, "I thought it was funny that people tried to make such a commotion out of it because she was being playful and supportive if anything."
Yet, can the same be said for "The Voice" judge's Blake Shelton? During Grande's performance, Blake had his grumpy face on that prompted the Twitter hate of a few "Arianators." Shelton of course took to Twitter to claim he was simply "concentrating" on Grande's act.
Wow me concentrating doesn't look good.
— Luke Bryan (@LukeBryanOnline) May 2, 2014
This still didn't stop the Twitter hate on Blake Shelton.
"I had a look on my face I guess was unacceptable," states Shelton in a report by Hollywood Life. As for his response to the tweet hate and heat, Shelton says: "Blow Me! How about that phrase? Blow me! Blow me!"
For those who still haven't seen Grande's performance of "The Way" and "Problem" during the iHeartRadio Music Awards, check out the video below.
In other news, Iggy Azalea shared a few details of the upcoming music video for "Problem."
"It was really cool," shares Iggy in a report by MTV. "It's in the same theme. We are not going to be killing people in a lyric video and then do bubble gum or something in the video, it's the same realm. It's fairly evident that the theme is kind of mod and monochromatic. Mod girl would be the theme, I would say to the whole single film."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- 'Fast & Furious 7': New Brian O' Connor And Dominic Toretto Scene Surfaces
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 24-26, 2014: The Forresters, Logans And Spencers Will Celebrate Thanksgiving Day At The Forrester Mansion
- 'Vampire Diaries' Season 6 Spoilers: Promo Video And Synopsis For Episode 9 Titled ‘I Alone’ Tease Continuation Of Mission To Bring Bonnie Back [WATCH]
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Amazon Black Friday 2014 Deals Start On Nov. 21, 2014 Including Limited-Time Lightning Deals And Deals Of The Day On Clothes, Toys, Jewelry, Watches, Bags, Accessories And Electronics
- Travel Alert: New Delta Air Lines Airbuses Could Be Seen In Australia Soon
- Walmart Canada Feeling The Heat As Grocery War Intensifies
- Travel Alert: Frequent Flyer Tie-Up Between Virgin Australia, South African Airways Enhanced