'Vampire Diaries' Season 5 Spoilers: Enzo and Caroline to Have a Cute Little Moment, What about Stefan?
By Jenalyn Villamarin | May 7, 2014 10:56 AM EST
With only two episodes left on "The Vampire Diaries" Season 5, there will be a lot of things going down and one of them could be a cute little moment between two characters. Actor Michael Malarkey, who portrays Enzo in the CW TV series, teased in an interview that his character may be dead but fans will still see him having a moment with Caroline (Candice Accola).
Paul Wesley plays Stefan Salvatore in the CW show "The Vampire Diaries."
'Supernatural' Season 9 Spoilers: Castiel to Have Crucial Role in Remaining Season 9 Episodes, Will the Favorite Angel Appear in Season 10?
'The Originals' Spoilers: Klaus Asks Genevieve for a Favor, Watch Sneak Peek Video for Episode 21 Titled 'The Battle of New Orleans'
In the She Knows Entertainment interview with Michael Malarkey last May 3, the actor teased about the upcoming cute little moment with Caroline. The two vampires have been sharing some moments together in Episode 17 titled "Rescue Me" and Episode 18 titled "Resident Evil."
"I quite like the fact that he's kind of a solo, renegade dude. But, however, a little fling with Caroline would be pretty good drama," Michael revealed. The actor admitted that the Enzo-Caroline pairing has a dynamic together that may be quite funny with a lot of witty comments but it could play out well onscreen.
Michael Malarkey further added that Caroline is still trying to figure out what she really wants since the blonde vampire is still uncertain at the moment. "I think she's very wary of Enzo," Michael shared.
It looks like Enzo's moment with Caroline will put aside the Stefan-Caroline or "Steroline" relationship. The Zap2it recap on "The Vampire Diaries" Season 5, Episode 20 titled "What Lies Beneath" pointed out the romantic connection between Stefan (Paul Wesley) and Caroline.
The episode showed Caroline beginning to feel a little jealous when she thought Stefan and Elena (Nina Dobrev) are rekindling their relationship. More tender moments between Stefan and Caroline were shown in Episode 20 when the two started to talk about Stefan's secret on Enzo's death.
Caroline wanted to know why Stefan did not tell her about what happened to Enzo and Stefan explained that he did not want the blonde vampire to think of him any less. The scene showed something different between the vampire friends.
Find out if Enzo and Caroline's cute little moment will be on "The Vampire Diaries" Season 5, Episode 21 titled "Promised Land" which is scheduled to air on Thursday night, May 8, at 8 pm ET on the CW Network.
More Articles to Read:
'Vampire Diaries' Season 5 Spoilers: Liv Needs to Kill One Doppelganger, Will It Be Stefan or Elena? Watch Promo Video for Episode 21 Titled 'Promised Land' - [READ]
Ian Somerhalder: 'Vampire Diaries' Actor Reveals He is Naked a Lot on the Set, Pulling Pranks on Crew Members and Nina Dobrev - [READ]
'Vampire Diaries' Season 5, Episode 20 'What Lies Beneath' Recap/Spoilers: Hide-and-Seek Game Between Markos and Doppelgangers Stefan and Elena is Over - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘America's Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Winner: Betting Odds And Judges Predict Who Could Win The Finals
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Nine Moments From Episode 1, The Locomotion Interruption
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 15, 2014: Liam Confronts Quinn About Her Secret Regarding Paris [WATCH VIDEO]
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- HTC ‘Double Exposure’ Event On October 8 Could Unveil HTC Eye With 5.2-inch FHD Display
- Apple iOS 8 Can Trump Google Android 5.0 L Upon September 17 Release
- Ukraine Crisis: Poland Denies Supplying Weapons To Kiev
- Twitter Photo Of British Medical Muslima Student Holding Severed Head
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Countdown Begins Oct 8: 8 Killer Specs and Features to Expect