'Vampire Diaries' Season 5 Spoilers: Enzo and Caroline to Have a Cute Little Moment, What about Stefan?
By Jenalyn Villamarin | May 7, 2014 10:56 AM EST
With only two episodes left on "The Vampire Diaries" Season 5, there will be a lot of things going down and one of them could be a cute little moment between two characters. Actor Michael Malarkey, who portrays Enzo in the CW TV series, teased in an interview that his character may be dead but fans will still see him having a moment with Caroline (Candice Accola).
Paul Wesley plays Stefan Salvatore in the CW show "The Vampire Diaries."
'Supernatural' Season 9 Spoilers: Castiel to Have Crucial Role in Remaining Season 9 Episodes, Will the Favorite Angel Appear in Season 10?
'The Originals' Spoilers: Klaus Asks Genevieve for a Favor, Watch Sneak Peek Video for Episode 21 Titled 'The Battle of New Orleans'
In the She Knows Entertainment interview with Michael Malarkey last May 3, the actor teased about the upcoming cute little moment with Caroline. The two vampires have been sharing some moments together in Episode 17 titled "Rescue Me" and Episode 18 titled "Resident Evil."
"I quite like the fact that he's kind of a solo, renegade dude. But, however, a little fling with Caroline would be pretty good drama," Michael revealed. The actor admitted that the Enzo-Caroline pairing has a dynamic together that may be quite funny with a lot of witty comments but it could play out well onscreen.
Michael Malarkey further added that Caroline is still trying to figure out what she really wants since the blonde vampire is still uncertain at the moment. "I think she's very wary of Enzo," Michael shared.
It looks like Enzo's moment with Caroline will put aside the Stefan-Caroline or "Steroline" relationship. The Zap2it recap on "The Vampire Diaries" Season 5, Episode 20 titled "What Lies Beneath" pointed out the romantic connection between Stefan (Paul Wesley) and Caroline.
The episode showed Caroline beginning to feel a little jealous when she thought Stefan and Elena (Nina Dobrev) are rekindling their relationship. More tender moments between Stefan and Caroline were shown in Episode 20 when the two started to talk about Stefan's secret on Enzo's death.
Caroline wanted to know why Stefan did not tell her about what happened to Enzo and Stefan explained that he did not want the blonde vampire to think of him any less. The scene showed something different between the vampire friends.
Find out if Enzo and Caroline's cute little moment will be on "The Vampire Diaries" Season 5, Episode 21 titled "Promised Land" which is scheduled to air on Thursday night, May 8, at 8 pm ET on the CW Network.
More Articles to Read:
'Vampire Diaries' Season 5 Spoilers: Liv Needs to Kill One Doppelganger, Will It Be Stefan or Elena? Watch Promo Video for Episode 21 Titled 'Promised Land' - [READ]
Ian Somerhalder: 'Vampire Diaries' Actor Reveals He is Naked a Lot on the Set, Pulling Pranks on Crew Members and Nina Dobrev - [READ]
'Vampire Diaries' Season 5, Episode 20 'What Lies Beneath' Recap/Spoilers: Hide-and-Seek Game Between Markos and Doppelgangers Stefan and Elena is Over - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28