Lamar Odom on Khloe Kardashian Divorce: ‘Screw It’
By Rachelle Corpuz | May 7, 2014 10:05 AM EST
Khloe Kardashian can't have all the fun. She may have succeeded in telling the whole world that she has moved on from Lamar Odom with her recent date night-outs with rumoured boyfriend French Montana, but the basketball athlete wouldn't let her go that "easily." It has been revealed in a new report that Lamar is no longer willing to sign the divorce that Khloe filed in December.
Television personality Khloe Kardashian arrives at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014. REUTERS/Gus Ruelas
A source told Radaronline.com that even though Khloe was having so much fun with French, the 29-year-old reality TV star can't seem to enjoy all the fun and excite she was having with the rapper because of the fact that Lamar hasn't replied to the divorce case she filed. Khloe is still and will always be a married woman until the divorce is finalised.
"While Khloe is very happy with French, because he treats her like a queen, she isn't fully able to enjoy it because Lamar still hasn't submitted a response in their divorce proceedings," revealed the source. Khloe has reportedly been calling Lamar about the divorce but he hasn't returned neither her calls nor her text messages.
Apparently, Lamar is out to prove that he will have the last laugh. He knows that the relationship is done, but he doesn't worry about it too much. "Lamar knows the marriage is over, but it isn't a priority to him, filing the response, and going thru the court proceedings," another insider close to the situation claimed. The insider further revealed that Lamar is focused on living his life in New York and "being left alone." What is more, Lamar seems to be enjoying the fact that he's making Khloe agitated by not replying to the divorce. "The fact it's pissing Khloe off that Lamar is holding out, does give him satisfaction."
"His ego has taken a huge hit because is publicly rebounding with French."
In April, the same entertainment news Web site reported that Lamar was going to sign the divorce.
Khloe was spotted with French during Floyd Mayweather's match against Marcos Maidana on May 3. She was seen "arm-in-arm" with French as he weaved the path at the venue. Poor Khloe! Until Lamar sacrifices his egotism by answering the divorce case, Khloe can't completely enjoy her relationship with French.
What is worse than having an ex-partner hold you back from completely moving on? Should Lamar just give Khloe what she wants? Do share us your thoughts.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
- Taylor Swift's Famous Ex-Boyfriends: From Harry Styles To Joe Jonas [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Wants To Talk To Manny Pacquiao About Super Fight If Filipino Beats Chris Algieri
- WWE Update: Bray Wyatt’s Twitter Post Hints Upcoming Fight With Sting [VIDEO]
- Kate Upton And BF Detroit Tigers’ Justin Verlander Spotted Shopping Post Nude Photo Leak Scandal
- 2014/15 NBA Season Preview And Predictions: Los Angeles Lakers; Jeremy Lin's Breakout Campaign
- Manchester United News: Angel Di Maria’s Exit And Hummels’ Future Move
- 3 Signs Nexus 6, 8 Release Date Nears: Leaked Pics, KitKat Factory Image & Android L Details Emerge
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Available Through O2 For £380, Other Carriers To Follow Soon
- Apple iPhone 6 vs. OnePlus One: With Invitation-Only Model Rested, OnePlus One Can Be A Real Threat To iPhone 6
- ISIS Supporters are Walking Among the Many in the United States – Report
- ISIS Receives Food, Ammunition Due To Mistake Of Iraqi Pilots
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- Airstrikes Against ISIS Has Claimed Innocent Lives In Syria, Dubbed ‘Ineffective’ By Jihadi Fighters, US Military To Ask For More Spending Money