Miley Cyrus Resumes Bangerz Tour in London: 'I'm the Poster Child for Good Health'
By Annie Dee | May 7, 2014 10:04 AM EST
Miley Cyrus came off as funny when she claimed she is the "poster child for good health". Granted, she is indeed back with a bang, from hospitalization that is. She looked healthy and radiant at her press conference in the O2 arena in London on Tuesday as she prepared to resume her Bangerz Tour. To claim she is the role model for being healthy however is a bit too much. Various news sites speculated the songstress to be masking a drug overdose with severe allergic reaction, given she's knownn to be quite the party animal.
U.S. singer Miley Cyrus performs at the O2 Arena in central London
Miley Cyrus has recently been hospitalized for a severe allergic reaction to some medications she was taking. However, many of the fans and even Miley's friends did not buy her story and instead claim she was in a drug detox. In addition, the "Bangerz" singers' fans and "friends" think that the allergies can't be the cause for an extended stay at the hospital.
"I didn't have a drug overdose. I took some sh--y antibiotics that a doctor gave me for a sinus infection and I had a reaction," states Miley Cyrus.
"She's doing much better, thank you for asking," Cyrus told reporters. "You know, right now we're just getting her back, healthy. She had an allergic reaction to antibiotics," stated Billy Ray Cyrus, Miley's father, who also addressed the nasty rumors.
However, now that she is released from the hospital, Miley is certainly raring to go back to work. In addition, she did not claim to be the poster child for good health for nothing. According to her, vitamins, yoga and honey were the reasons why she is now nursed back to health and these traditional methods worked better for her than medicines.
Miley Cyrus claimed that she "kind of took the natural route" when conventional meds were not making her feel better. Now that she is better, "I'm the poster child for good health," she exclaims, adding she'd been "connected to an IV for the last two weeks. I'm going to go off!"
"You have no idea how ready I am. There is nothing I would rather not do than lay in a bed for two weeks. It was the most miserable two weeks of my life," Cyrus explains.
With all these energy, she's back and she's going to do some serious banging.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7'—5 Villains To Feature In The Movie, According To Reported Leaks [Spoilers]
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic's Kate Beckett, NYPD To Discover The Real Rick Castle
- 'Under The Dome' Season 2 Finale Spoilers: An Exit Route Appears But Not Everyone Gets Out Alive, 'Under The Dome' Season 3 Update [VIDEO]
- Bruce Jenner Sex Change Reports Resurface As He Shaves His Leg, Behaves Feminine Inside A Coffee Shop
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Galaxy Note 4 vs iPhone 6 Plus: Better Performing Display and Best Overall Screen
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Samsung Galaxy S5: Battle of the Samsung Flagship Smartphones
- Apple iPad Air 2, OS X Yosemite Release Date Set For October, While iPad Mini 3 With Retina Headed For 2015 Release
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- Purported Xiaomi Redmi Note Successor Powered With Monstrous Processor Under Wraps, Will Take On Meizu MX4