Jessica Alba Says No to Nude Scenes: 'Getting Naked Will Never Elevate a Picture'
By Annie Dee | May 7, 2014 10:00 AM EST
Jessica Alba will never pose naked in a movie, according to People magazine. For her, getting naked will never elevate the picture, at least the movies she did. She also claimed that getting naked will be awkward if her grandparents see her boobs.
Actress Jessica Alba arrives at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York May 5, 2014. REUTERS/Carlo Allegri
The 33-year actress strictly imposes a no-nudity clause in her film contracts because she does not want her grandparents to see her naked.
"I don't want my grandparents to see my boobs. That's it," the actress, 33, tells Glamour in its June issue, which will be out on newsstands May 13.
"It would be weird at Christmas," added Alba. "And, I mean, really, if you look at the movies I have done, getting naked would never 'elevate' the picture."
Jessica Alba certainly cares about her family. She is currently married to Cash Warren, with whom she has two beautiful daughters, Honor Marie and Haven Garner. She claimed marrying Cash six years ago was an easy decision to make, as staying with him until now.
"Relationships can be tough, and I was engaged before," shared Jessica. "I've only had two boyfriends. In the first one, with Michael [Weatherly, star of NCIS], I didn't have a voice yet, and he was so much older."
"But now [with Cash] there are no more surprises. At around two and a half years, you're kind of like, 'Are we in it? Are we doing this?' And the easiest part? That would be snuggling every night."
As close as she is to her family, immediate and relatives, Jessica Alba recently had a row with best friend Kate Hudson and their friendship is confirmed now off.
"Kate has wrecked the friendship and Jessica pins the start of their troubles to the beginning of Kate's relationship with Matt a few years ago," says a source to RadarOnline.com, adding, "Unfortunately, Kate has become not a nice person since she's been with Matt."
"It's sad but Kate and Jessica's friendship is completely done. They used to be so close, too."
Jessica Alba however, will not let this row affect her. Aside from her movie projects, she is also very busy with her business, The Honest Company, which manufactures and sells toxin-free household goods, nappies, and body care products.
According to People magazine, Jessica Alba claims that her two daughters were her inspiration for establishing the business.
"Come hell or high water, my kids were going to be as healthy as possible," explains Alba. "My life was tough as a kid. I was so lonely. And I felt really disconnected from my friends because I spent so much time in the hospital with grown-ups, and felt like a weirdo. It's a strange way to spend your time as a kid. All you want to do is play."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Hearsays: Possible Evidence Revealed [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June
- NVIDIA Shield Gaming Tablet with Tegra K1 SoC Reported to be Released on July 29
- Iphone 6 Release Date Fast -Approaching, Reuse and Recycle Program Now in Australia