Selena Gomez Disses Kylie Jenner, Allegedly Calls Her a ‘Pathetic’ Justin Bieber Groupie?
By charmaine corne clutton | May 7, 2014 8:33 AM EST
Things are getting nasty between Selena Gomez, 21, and Kylie Jenner, 16. After the public selfie posted by Justin Bieber on his Instagram featuring the youngest of the Kardashian brood, a close insider revealed to Hollywood Lifethat Selena Gomez thinks that Kylie is a "desperate," and "pathetic" "groupie".
The selfie posted publicly by Justin Bieber on his own personal Instagram account has racheted up the tension between his on-and-off girlfriend Selena Gomez. It can be remembered that the "Come & Get It" singer was pictured having fun with the Jenner sisters at Coachella before their sour and acrimonious falling out.
Justin Bieber allegedly took the 16-year old reality star as a date for Floyd Mayweather's fight in Las Vegas.
"Selena was not happy that Justin posted a selfie with Kylie. She thinks Kylie is desperate for attention and is a pathetic Justin Bieber groupie," revealed an insider to Hollywood Life.
When questioned about the friendship that blossomed during Coachella, the insider responded: "It was obvious at Coachella that Kylie had the biggest crush on Justin, she was flirting then and continues to flirt." The insider mentioned.
What does Selena Gomez think about the rumors that have been spreading about Justin Bieber dating Kylie Jenner?
"If Justin did in fact start dating Kylie, Selena would lose all respect for him. She thinks it would be so silly and childish," a close source reveals further to Hollywood Life.
This would probably the last time Selena Gomez would date Justin Bieber. The escalating tension between the crossed lovers has magnified to unprecedented levels after Selena Gomez unfollowed Justin Bieber and the Jenner sisters on Instagram. Moreover, the "Come & Get It" singer has been cleaning up her account-removing pictures of Justin Bieber and the Jenner sisters.
Could this really be the last time fans would be seeing "Jelena?"
Meanwhile, looking unaffected about the mounting Kylie-Bieber issue, Selena Gomez was pictured looking more beautiful than ever during the MET Gala. The singer donned a burgundy Diane Von Furstenberg gown. The former Disney actress graced the event alongside Jessica Alba and designer Diane Von Furstenberg.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- True Blood Spoilers: Alcide Killed because Season 7 is Bill, Sookie’s Season
- Rob Kardashian's Ex-Girlfriend Adrienne Bailon FInally Removes Cheating Reality Star's Name from Her Butt
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff
- 2014 Ebola Outbreak: ‘Out of control… and Can Get Worse'; Asky Airline Stops Flying to Liberia, Sierra Leone; Liberia Closes Schools