Beyonce Fashion: 'Run The World' On Met Gala 2014 Dress, Twitter Fans Vote [PHOTOS]
May 7, 2014 3:36 AM EST
Beyonce "Run The World" During the Met Gala 2014 in NYC
It's not enough to wear a jaw-dropping gown to the Met Gala, you have to know how to work it.
The Met Gala according to Hollywood life is all about making statements through high fashion and May 5 brought in a lot of A-listers and F-listers. Luckilly, and obvioulsy enough, Beyonce made it to the A-list.
Beyonce, aka the "Queen Bey", definitely knows her way with fashion when she stole the scene at the Met Gala 2014 held in New York City, on May 5. Beyonce walked the red carpet wearing a sheer black Givenchy sequined dress. The plunging neckline and see-through underlining accentuated her famous curves. A birdcage headpiece, burgundy lipstick and dark chandelier earrings by Lorraine Schwartz perfected the singer's vintage noir-inspired look.
Beyonce looked nothing less than royal and totally flawless as she posed for the camera, looking classy and elegant despite the all-black ensemble.
The front of the dress cut down almost to her navel, showing just enough cleavage to remain sexy.
The short length of her skirt does justice in revealing her long legs, meanwhile the long slit at the front make out for a good view to her toned legs as she walks hand-in-hand with husband rapper, Jay Z, the length of the gown swiftly flowing behind her.
Beyonce looked classy and elegant as ever without trying so hard. Although this time the star needed little "butt-attention" compared to the sheer, stretch tulle gown from Givenchy that she wore on the Met Gala 2012 (see photo).
Fans of the singer said she looked like a godess while others said she "Run the World" in her dress. According to Huffington Post, Beyonce rocked the red carpet.
Beyonce fans saw to it that they vote for her dress through Twitter.
— Beyoncé Knowles (@BeyonceBrasil) May 6, 2014
Stunning #BeyonceMETGala pic.twitter.com/yb2bnsLKM0 — Pam (@BeeFan4eva) May 6, 2014
— Damedashbk (@DameDashBEYk) May 6, 2014
Bow down to a Goddess!! #MetGala #BeyonceMETGala pic.twitter.com/SHsT9ILHni — Ray Senna (@RSraysenna) May 6, 2014
What do you think? Should Beyonce win the Best Dressed Award for Met Gala 2014.
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Will Name Second Child Diana, Camilla Parker-Bowles Not Invited to Prince George’s Birthday - Reports
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev Drama: Heartbroken The Vampire Diaries Actress Reacts to Nikki Reed Dating News—Report
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon