Beyonce Fashion: 'Run The World' On Met Gala 2014 Dress, Twitter Fans Vote [PHOTOS]
May 7, 2014 3:36 AM EST
Beyonce "Run The World" During the Met Gala 2014 in NYC
It's not enough to wear a jaw-dropping gown to the Met Gala, you have to know how to work it.
The Met Gala according to Hollywood life is all about making statements through high fashion and May 5 brought in a lot of A-listers and F-listers. Luckilly, and obvioulsy enough, Beyonce made it to the A-list.
Beyonce, aka the "Queen Bey", definitely knows her way with fashion when she stole the scene at the Met Gala 2014 held in New York City, on May 5. Beyonce walked the red carpet wearing a sheer black Givenchy sequined dress. The plunging neckline and see-through underlining accentuated her famous curves. A birdcage headpiece, burgundy lipstick and dark chandelier earrings by Lorraine Schwartz perfected the singer's vintage noir-inspired look.
Beyonce looked nothing less than royal and totally flawless as she posed for the camera, looking classy and elegant despite the all-black ensemble.
The front of the dress cut down almost to her navel, showing just enough cleavage to remain sexy.
The short length of her skirt does justice in revealing her long legs, meanwhile the long slit at the front make out for a good view to her toned legs as she walks hand-in-hand with husband rapper, Jay Z, the length of the gown swiftly flowing behind her.
Beyonce looked classy and elegant as ever without trying so hard. Although this time the star needed little "butt-attention" compared to the sheer, stretch tulle gown from Givenchy that she wore on the Met Gala 2012 (see photo).
Fans of the singer said she looked like a godess while others said she "Run the World" in her dress. According to Huffington Post, Beyonce rocked the red carpet.
Beyonce fans saw to it that they vote for her dress through Twitter.
— Beyoncé Knowles (@BeyonceBrasil) May 6, 2014
Stunning #BeyonceMETGala pic.twitter.com/yb2bnsLKM0 — Pam (@BeeFan4eva) May 6, 2014
— Damedashbk (@DameDashBEYk) May 6, 2014
Bow down to a Goddess!! #MetGala #BeyonceMETGala pic.twitter.com/SHsT9ILHni — Ray Senna (@RSraysenna) May 6, 2014
What do you think? Should Beyonce win the Best Dressed Award for Met Gala 2014.
Join the Conversation
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Reports: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Pince Harry Somber - Reports
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Killer Whales Gobble Japanese Whaling Crew
- 12-inch MacBook Apple Retina and 2014 MacBook Pro to Feature Liquid Sensors, Release in October
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Travel at Own Risk; Emirates, Qantas Differ on Flying over Iraq Warzone; Emirates Reroutes, Qantas Pushes On