Beyonce Fashion: 'Run The World' On Met Gala 2014 Dress, Twitter Fans Vote [PHOTOS]
May 7, 2014 3:36 AM EST
Beyonce "Run The World" During the Met Gala 2014 in NYC
It's not enough to wear a jaw-dropping gown to the Met Gala, you have to know how to work it.
The Met Gala according to Hollywood life is all about making statements through high fashion and May 5 brought in a lot of A-listers and F-listers. Luckilly, and obvioulsy enough, Beyonce made it to the A-list.
Beyonce, aka the "Queen Bey", definitely knows her way with fashion when she stole the scene at the Met Gala 2014 held in New York City, on May 5. Beyonce walked the red carpet wearing a sheer black Givenchy sequined dress. The plunging neckline and see-through underlining accentuated her famous curves. A birdcage headpiece, burgundy lipstick and dark chandelier earrings by Lorraine Schwartz perfected the singer's vintage noir-inspired look.
Beyonce looked nothing less than royal and totally flawless as she posed for the camera, looking classy and elegant despite the all-black ensemble.
The front of the dress cut down almost to her navel, showing just enough cleavage to remain sexy.
The short length of her skirt does justice in revealing her long legs, meanwhile the long slit at the front make out for a good view to her toned legs as she walks hand-in-hand with husband rapper, Jay Z, the length of the gown swiftly flowing behind her.
Beyonce looked classy and elegant as ever without trying so hard. Although this time the star needed little "butt-attention" compared to the sheer, stretch tulle gown from Givenchy that she wore on the Met Gala 2012 (see photo).
Fans of the singer said she looked like a godess while others said she "Run the World" in her dress. According to Huffington Post, Beyonce rocked the red carpet.
Beyonce fans saw to it that they vote for her dress through Twitter.
— Beyoncé Knowles (@BeyonceBrasil) May 6, 2014
Stunning #BeyonceMETGala pic.twitter.com/yb2bnsLKM0 — Pam (@BeeFan4eva) May 6, 2014
— Damedashbk (@DameDashBEYk) May 6, 2014
Bow down to a Goddess!! #MetGala #BeyonceMETGala pic.twitter.com/SHsT9ILHni — Ray Senna (@RSraysenna) May 6, 2014
What do you think? Should Beyonce win the Best Dressed Award for Met Gala 2014.
- Budget 2014: Treasurer Joe Hockey Acknowledges Unpopularity of 1st Coalition Budget, Which Includes 16,000 Job Cuts & Deficit Tax
- Japan merchandise trade balance
- Could The Syrian Downing Of A Turkish Jet Bring In NATO?
- Breast Cancer iPhone App Enlists Hunky Men to Remind Women About Self-Examination
Join the Conversation
- Jennifer Lawrence’s Nude Photos and Videos Leaked by 4Chan Hacker; Ariana Grande, Lea Michele, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Kate Upton’s Also Included
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Spoilers: Find Out Whether AshLee Frazier And Graham Bunn Last Till The End; Meet The New Arrivals Of Episode 6
- ‘The Leftovers’: Episode 10 On Hold, Renewed For Season 2, Season 1 Finale Synopsis And Preview [VIDEO]
- Apple iPhone 6 Actual Release Date after September 9 Confirmed 128GB Variant with New Resolution
- Pricey iPhone 6 on Release Date Likely but with 3X Retina Resolution & Mobile Payment Service – Reports
- Google Nexus 8 Confirmed as HTC T1 aka Volantis/Flounder with Freshly-Leaked Specs & Features – Reports
- Moto G2 Release Roundup: Specs, Pricing, and Release Date Details
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Nexus 6 on Release Date Confirmed with Phablet-Size Display as FCC Filing Hints of 5.9-Inch Screen
- Europe, US Next on ISIS’ Hit List, Says Saudi King; Seized ISIS Laptop Reveals Terrifying Bio-Warfare Plans