Chevrolet Enjoy Anniversary Edition in India; Price, Features Details
By greeshma m | May 6, 2014 8:35 PM EST
Starting at a price range of 5.74 lakh, Chevrolet's anniversary edition Enjoy will be sold in limited numbers, and the car has a few exciting features onboard. The car comes in seven-seater and eight-seater configurations, and offers accessories like chrome kit for headlamps, tail lamps, door handles and tail gate, besides the body decals, roof rails and ORVM blinkers. The new limited edition Enjoy comes with free accessories and additional benefits of upto 43,000.
On the mechanical front, the new Enjoy packs the same 1.4-litre S-TEC II perol engine and the 1.3-litre diesel motor engine. While the petrol engine claims to generate 100.2 PS power @ 6,000 rpm and the 131 Nm torque at 4,400 rpm, the diesel engine promises 74.8 PS power @ 4,000 rpm and 172.5 Nm peak torque at 1,750 rpm. Both engines are mated to a five-speed manual gearbox.
GM has sold nearly 20,000 units of Enjoy in the country, since its launch last May. Enjoy is sold in six colours: Velvet Red, Candy White, Switchblade Silver, Seadrift Grey, Caviar Black and Linen Beige.
Back in March, Chevrolet had launched the updated version of Chevrolet Cruze sedan in India, with a price range starting at 13.70 lakh (ex-showroom, New Delhi). The 2014 Chevrolet Cruze is offered in the country in three trims - LT, LTZ manual and LTZ automatic.
The vehicle is powered by a 2.0-litre four-cylinder diesel engine, which can generate 166 ps power and 380 Nm torque, and comes with a 6-speed manual and a 6-speed automatic transmission. While the manual variant of the Cruze claims to deliver a fuel efficiency of 17.3km/l, the automatic model of the car offers 14.81km/l fuel efficiency.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Celebrities Who Got Pregnant Using IVF: Busting the Myths About IVF
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Apple Inc Shifting to 'Lifestyle Brand' Under Tim Cook; Samsung Losing Smartphone Numbers War
- New Malaysia Airlines Caught in Adelaide Airport Latest Scare
- Formula 1 Chief Sues Google over Sex Party Pictures
- Instagram's Newest App Bolt Now Available Exclusively in New Zealand, Singapore and South Africa
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 6 Most Wanted Feature Upgrades for Next iPhone
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- HTC One M8 Windows Phone to Launch for Verizon; Release Date, Price, Five Fresh Features to Anticipate for New Smartphone
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff