Chevrolet Enjoy Anniversary Edition in India; Price, Features Details
By greeshma m | May 6, 2014 8:35 PM EST
Starting at a price range of 5.74 lakh, Chevrolet's anniversary edition Enjoy will be sold in limited numbers, and the car has a few exciting features onboard. The car comes in seven-seater and eight-seater configurations, and offers accessories like chrome kit for headlamps, tail lamps, door handles and tail gate, besides the body decals, roof rails and ORVM blinkers. The new limited edition Enjoy comes with free accessories and additional benefits of upto 43,000.
On the mechanical front, the new Enjoy packs the same 1.4-litre S-TEC II perol engine and the 1.3-litre diesel motor engine. While the petrol engine claims to generate 100.2 PS power @ 6,000 rpm and the 131 Nm torque at 4,400 rpm, the diesel engine promises 74.8 PS power @ 4,000 rpm and 172.5 Nm peak torque at 1,750 rpm. Both engines are mated to a five-speed manual gearbox.
GM has sold nearly 20,000 units of Enjoy in the country, since its launch last May. Enjoy is sold in six colours: Velvet Red, Candy White, Switchblade Silver, Seadrift Grey, Caviar Black and Linen Beige.
Back in March, Chevrolet had launched the updated version of Chevrolet Cruze sedan in India, with a price range starting at 13.70 lakh (ex-showroom, New Delhi). The 2014 Chevrolet Cruze is offered in the country in three trims - LT, LTZ manual and LTZ automatic.
The vehicle is powered by a 2.0-litre four-cylinder diesel engine, which can generate 166 ps power and 380 Nm torque, and comes with a 6-speed manual and a 6-speed automatic transmission. While the manual variant of the Cruze claims to deliver a fuel efficiency of 17.3km/l, the automatic model of the car offers 14.81km/l fuel efficiency.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Apple iPhone 6 vs. OnePlus One: With Invitation-Only Model Rested, OnePlus One Can Be A Real Threat To iPhone 6
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- Samsung Aware Of Gap Issue On Galaxy Note 4, Mentions It As Important Manufacturing Feature In Note 4 User Manual
- ISIS Supporters are Walking Among the Many in the United States – Report
- Airstrikes Against ISIS Has Claimed Innocent Lives In Syria, Dubbed ‘Ineffective’ By Jihadi Fighters, US Military To Ask For More Spending Money