Chevrolet Enjoy Anniversary Edition in India; Price, Features Details
By greeshma m | May 6, 2014 8:35 PM EST
Starting at a price range of 5.74 lakh, Chevrolet's anniversary edition Enjoy will be sold in limited numbers, and the car has a few exciting features onboard. The car comes in seven-seater and eight-seater configurations, and offers accessories like chrome kit for headlamps, tail lamps, door handles and tail gate, besides the body decals, roof rails and ORVM blinkers. The new limited edition Enjoy comes with free accessories and additional benefits of upto 43,000.
On the mechanical front, the new Enjoy packs the same 1.4-litre S-TEC II perol engine and the 1.3-litre diesel motor engine. While the petrol engine claims to generate 100.2 PS power @ 6,000 rpm and the 131 Nm torque at 4,400 rpm, the diesel engine promises 74.8 PS power @ 4,000 rpm and 172.5 Nm peak torque at 1,750 rpm. Both engines are mated to a five-speed manual gearbox.
GM has sold nearly 20,000 units of Enjoy in the country, since its launch last May. Enjoy is sold in six colours: Velvet Red, Candy White, Switchblade Silver, Seadrift Grey, Caviar Black and Linen Beige.
Back in March, Chevrolet had launched the updated version of Chevrolet Cruze sedan in India, with a price range starting at 13.70 lakh (ex-showroom, New Delhi). The 2014 Chevrolet Cruze is offered in the country in three trims - LT, LTZ manual and LTZ automatic.
The vehicle is powered by a 2.0-litre four-cylinder diesel engine, which can generate 166 ps power and 380 Nm torque, and comes with a 6-speed manual and a 6-speed automatic transmission. While the manual variant of the Cruze claims to deliver a fuel efficiency of 17.3km/l, the automatic model of the car offers 14.81km/l fuel efficiency.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
Join the Conversation
- Tesco Facing Crisis After Chairman Quits Citing Accounting Scandal In The Retail Giant
- Australian Federal Court Fines Reebok $350,000 & Orders Refunds For Shoe Endorsed By Miranda Kerr That Claims Unproven Health Benefits
- Perth Call Centre Staff Bad In English And Not Philippine And Indian Counterparts, Telstra Boss Says
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories