Chevrolet Enjoy Anniversary Edition in India; Price, Features Details
By greeshma m | May 6, 2014 8:35 PM EST
Starting at a price range of 5.74 lakh, Chevrolet's anniversary edition Enjoy will be sold in limited numbers, and the car has a few exciting features onboard. The car comes in seven-seater and eight-seater configurations, and offers accessories like chrome kit for headlamps, tail lamps, door handles and tail gate, besides the body decals, roof rails and ORVM blinkers. The new limited edition Enjoy comes with free accessories and additional benefits of upto 43,000.
On the mechanical front, the new Enjoy packs the same 1.4-litre S-TEC II perol engine and the 1.3-litre diesel motor engine. While the petrol engine claims to generate 100.2 PS power @ 6,000 rpm and the 131 Nm torque at 4,400 rpm, the diesel engine promises 74.8 PS power @ 4,000 rpm and 172.5 Nm peak torque at 1,750 rpm. Both engines are mated to a five-speed manual gearbox.
GM has sold nearly 20,000 units of Enjoy in the country, since its launch last May. Enjoy is sold in six colours: Velvet Red, Candy White, Switchblade Silver, Seadrift Grey, Caviar Black and Linen Beige.
Back in March, Chevrolet had launched the updated version of Chevrolet Cruze sedan in India, with a price range starting at 13.70 lakh (ex-showroom, New Delhi). The 2014 Chevrolet Cruze is offered in the country in three trims - LT, LTZ manual and LTZ automatic.
The vehicle is powered by a 2.0-litre four-cylinder diesel engine, which can generate 166 ps power and 380 Nm torque, and comes with a 6-speed manual and a 6-speed automatic transmission. While the manual variant of the Cruze claims to deliver a fuel efficiency of 17.3km/l, the automatic model of the car offers 14.81km/l fuel efficiency.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- iPhone 6 Release Down Under – Meet The First People To Have The Newest iPhones
- Masayoshi Son Is Japan’s Richest Man As Softbank Shares Surge Ahead Of Alibaba IPO; More Millionaires Among Alibaba Employees On The Way
- Ex-Male Strippers For Rent At $125/Hour To Act As ManServants
- Alibaba Hikes IPO Price Range To $66-$68 From $60-$66
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best