Chevrolet Enjoy Anniversary Edition in India; Price, Features Details
By greeshma m | May 6, 2014 8:35 PM EST
Starting at a price range of 5.74 lakh, Chevrolet's anniversary edition Enjoy will be sold in limited numbers, and the car has a few exciting features onboard. The car comes in seven-seater and eight-seater configurations, and offers accessories like chrome kit for headlamps, tail lamps, door handles and tail gate, besides the body decals, roof rails and ORVM blinkers. The new limited edition Enjoy comes with free accessories and additional benefits of upto 43,000.
On the mechanical front, the new Enjoy packs the same 1.4-litre S-TEC II perol engine and the 1.3-litre diesel motor engine. While the petrol engine claims to generate 100.2 PS power @ 6,000 rpm and the 131 Nm torque at 4,400 rpm, the diesel engine promises 74.8 PS power @ 4,000 rpm and 172.5 Nm peak torque at 1,750 rpm. Both engines are mated to a five-speed manual gearbox.
GM has sold nearly 20,000 units of Enjoy in the country, since its launch last May. Enjoy is sold in six colours: Velvet Red, Candy White, Switchblade Silver, Seadrift Grey, Caviar Black and Linen Beige.
Back in March, Chevrolet had launched the updated version of Chevrolet Cruze sedan in India, with a price range starting at 13.70 lakh (ex-showroom, New Delhi). The 2014 Chevrolet Cruze is offered in the country in three trims - LT, LTZ manual and LTZ automatic.
The vehicle is powered by a 2.0-litre four-cylinder diesel engine, which can generate 166 ps power and 380 Nm torque, and comes with a 6-speed manual and a 6-speed automatic transmission. While the manual variant of the Cruze claims to deliver a fuel efficiency of 17.3km/l, the automatic model of the car offers 14.81km/l fuel efficiency.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Companies Push Back IPO Plans Due to Mega Alibaba Share Launch
- Vodafone Buys Ericsson Equipment to Replace 5-Year-Old Network Technologies
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Shares Reach $100 Mark Since Stock Split; First Flagship Store in Middle East May Open Soon
- Small Businesses Claim Positive Financial Situation but Negative on Outlook
- Anti-Virus Company Symantec to Switch to Subscription Service, Consolidates Norton Products
- 4.7-Inch, 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 Models Confirmed with Similar Build, Cam Features & 300+ Screen Pixels on Release Date
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- Moto X+1 is Likely Nexus 6 Template; Motorola Shamu is 1st Android Silver with Snapdragon 810 – Reports
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs iPhone 6: Why Forecasts Favor Mi4 as The Next Best Phone Against iPhone 6
- James Foley: More Chilling Information Revealed By Escaped Journalists
- James Foley’s Executioner Has British Accent—A Chilling Reminder That ISIS Has Foreign Members